What's this?
我现在是什么表情
Anger.
愤怒
And this?
那这个呢
Empathy.
同情
Something you don't feel.
你不具有的情感
I can mimic... any emotion, doctor.
医生 我可以模仿出任何表情
Pretty good, huh?
很不错吧
Will you tell me where Emily Stern's body is?
你会说出艾米丽·斯特恩的尸体在哪儿吗
No.
不会
But it's not far.
不过离这儿不远
Will you tell me if you plan to hurt Jane?
你有没有打算伤害简
Oh, I do.
有这个打算
I plan to kill her.
我打算杀了她
Psychically kill her...
从心理上折磨死她...
and -- and keep her alive until...
我会留她一命 直到
I get out of here and finish her with my hands.
我从这儿出去亲手解决她
I want to feel her blood covering my hands.
我想体验双手沾满她的鲜血的感觉
I do.
真的很想
You'll never get out of here.
你永远别想出去了
Oh, yes, I will.
我总会出去的
But don't worry, doctor.
不过别担心 医生
I'm not gonna kill you.
我不会杀你的
No.
不会的
Rape you!
但会奸了你
Maybe.
可能吧
But kill you? No.
但杀你倒不会
You're clearly trying to frighten me.
显然你是想吓唬我
I am.
没错
I'm not afraid of you.
我才不怕你
I know.
我知道
Because you're like me.
因为我们很像
Why'd Cavanaugh agree to let us move Hoyt here?
为什么卡瓦诺夫会同意我们把霍伊特带来
Convinced him it was safer for Jane
说服他将霍伊特置于我们的关押下
if we moved Hoyt into our lockdown.
这样简才会更安全
Federal prison's too porous.
联邦监狱太容易被买♥♥通了
Can't even keep out dope and weapons.
连毒品和武器都能弄进去
Hell, Hoyt was able to get a picture of Jane.
霍伊特还把简的照片搞到手了
Jane's gonna want to talk to Hoyt.
简想和霍伊特谈谈
I can't stop her.
我拦不住她
And neither can you.
你也拦不住
Don't you even think about talking to Cavanaugh.
跟卡瓦诺夫报告 你想都别想
Why'd she request a new one?
为什么她要换个新搭档
You mean why are you her partner now and not me?
你是说为什么把我换成你吗
I wish I knew.
我要是知道就好了
What happened down there?
当时发生了什么事
I'm not gonna move you. You're all right.
我会带你走的 你现在安全了
It hurts! It hurts! It hurts!
疼 好疼 好疼
I'm sorry, man.
对不起
I had no idea.
我并不了解
I try not to think about it.
我试着不去想它
Oh, yes, I will.
我总会出去的
But don't worry, doctor.
不过别担心 博士
I won't kill you.
我不会杀你的
Rape you!
但会奸了你
This is the face of violence, anger.
这张脸上布满了暴♥力♥还有愤怒
Who knew?
谁知道呢
What's interesting is that his primitive brain still telegraphs
有意思的是 他的原脑仍能控制
the appropriate emotions to his facial muscles,
面部肌肉传达出相应的情绪
which is why this threw me.
所以他这个表情把我难住了
Will you tell me if you plan to hurt Jane?
你有没有打算伤害简
Oh, I do.
有这个打算
I plan to kill her.
我打算杀了她
Psychically kill her
从心理上折磨死她
and keep her alive until
我会留她一命 直到
I get out of here and I can finish her with my hands.
我从这儿出去亲手解决她
See, if he was fabricating this,
看见没 如果他是假装的
I'd expect to see asymmetry in his face.
我应该能看出他脸上表情的不对称
Which means what?
这说明了什么
He's telling the truth.
他说的是实话
He's not planning to harm you right now.
他现在没有打算伤害你
Oh, no, well, why would I think that?
是呀 我还真把他想歪了
With the stalker photos
两年后惊现偷♥拍♥照
and the dead guy pulled out of the freezer after two years?
和从冷冻室拖出来的死尸也没啥大不了的
We know this because his facial expression isn't crooked?
就因为他的面部表情没有扭曲吗
Jane...
简
she's trying to help.
她也是想帮忙
I'm sorry. I'm being a jerk.
对不起 我说得太过分了
I'm not afraid of you.
我不怕你
Because you're like me.
因为我们很像
Hey, um, can you go ask Frost and Korsak
你能去问问弗罗斯特和科萨克
if they've got anything yet?
有没有什么新发现吗
Sure.
好的
Thanks.
谢了
You okay?
你还好吧
Come on, Maura, talk to me.
莫拉 跟我谈谈吧
He's a freak. Okay? He gets to everybody.
他是个变♥态♥ 他能看穿人心
I did a...
我调查了
I did a lot of research into his -- his background,
我全面地调查了他的背景
his childhood.
他的童年
Maybe he's not wrong.
也许他说得没错
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
Maybe I am a little bit like him.
也许我是有点像他
You are nothing like him.
你跟他一点都不像
I don't -- I don't know, Jane.
我不知道 简
I... I was a weird kid.
我曾是个奇怪的小孩儿
Were you killing small animals?
你杀死了许多小动物吗
No, but I dissected a lot of frogs.
没 但我解剖过很多青蛙
No, that's different.
那不一样
I just -- I started to think about...
我不可抑止地想起
things that I never --
我以前
I never really thought about before.
以前从没想过的事情
Here it comes.
看吧 肯认了吧
There are bodies buried in your basement.
你们家地下室埋着一堆尸体
I spent a lot of time alone.
我常常一人独处
You know, I was -- I was adopted,
我是被收养的
and my -- my father was a professor,
我父亲是个教授
and my mother, she -- she came from a wealthy family.
我母亲...她是个富家千金
I was an only child.
我是独生女
I just realized something when I was reading about Hoyt
我在看霍伊特的资料时想起一些
that I...it just never occurred to me before.
我以前...从未想过的事情
There was a lot of benign neglect.
他们只是善意地视而不见[教育方式]
It's not that they didn't love me.
他们并不是不爱我
It's just that I didn't ask for much.
而是我从没过多地要求
I don't think I really knew how.
因为我不知道该如何要求
And the less that I would ask for,
而我要求得越少
the less time that they had for me.
他们跟我相处的时间也越少
They were just very...
他们只是...
very involved in their...in their own lives
沉醉在自己的生活...
and into each other and...
和彼此的世界里
they sent me to boarding school when I was 10.
我十岁就被送去寄宿学校
I actually think that I sent away for the brochure myself,
其实是我自己写信索要入学指南的
which...
对此...
they were delighted.
他们甚感欣慰
Oh, I just...
我只是...
I was really lost.
我当时真的很迷茫
Come here.
把手给我
No matter what happened to you,
不管发生过什么
you are nothing like that monster.
你和那个混♥蛋♥绝不是一种人
Okay?
明白吗
Yeah, you were a little antisocial maybe,
或许你是有点反♥社♥会♥
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表