and we're only halfway through his stolen identities.
那些偷来的身份证还有一半在调查
It's a shame that they penetrated his temporal lobe.
真可惜他的颞叶被刺穿
That would have been an excellent brain to study.
否则会是个优秀的大脑研究样本
Yeah. Bummer.
真倒霉
You know what doesn't make sense to me?
我有一点很想不通
Why would a big-time identity thief
一个有钱的身份证扒手
drive around in a crappy car?
怎么会开了辆烂车
Economy car.
是经济型用车
Why, 'cause he didn't want to flash his cash? What's...
为什么呢 不想炫富吗 为...
This is Dr. Isles.
我是艾尔斯医生
What?
什么
That's not possible. I --
不可能 我...
'cause I-I'm -- I'm looking at it right now.
因为我...现在正看着
What's the matter?
怎么了
They're saying that there's a problem
他们说这位无名氏的
with the DNA samples of our John Doe.
DNA样本有问题
Yes, no, I-I see it, but it's not possible.
是 不 我看到了 但不可能
I don't cross-contaminate my samples.
我没有污染样本
Oh, Maura, come on.
别这样 莫拉
You're not perfect.
人无完人
Send another sample.
再送一份样本吧
Okay, I'll -- I'll call you back.
好的 我再给你电♥话♥
It's not possible.
这绝不可能
Maura, everybody makes mistakes. Okay?
莫拉 谁都会犯错
Just send it again.
再送一份就行了
No, it's not a mistake.
我并没有犯错
This is the victim's DNA profile.
这边是被害者的DNA基因图
This is my DNA profile.
这边是我的基因图
You see the autosomal markers?
你看这些常染色体标记
They're the same in both samples.
两份样本完全一致
Yeah, well, the lab keeps all of our genetic profiles
对啊 实验室存有我们的基因数据
just in case we contaminate a sample.
就是以防我们污染样本
So, obviously, it's been contaminated.
很明显 这份样本被污染了
No.
不
There's enough markers in the comparison of the DNA to --
对比这两组DNA基因图可见一致性极高
to make a definitive conclusion.
当即就可以下定论
So what are we concluding?
那结论是什么
Just look.
看
They match.
完全一致
And how did that happen? Maura.
这怎么可能呢 莫拉
You must have done something screwy.
你肯定弄错了
No. I didn't.
不 我没有
It's a biological match.
这是生物学匹配
Maura, what are you telling me?
莫拉 你想说什么
That the guy on the table here is somehow related to you?
难道躺在解剖台上的人是你亲人吗
I'm telling you that the man laying there is my brother.
我想说 躺着的人是我兄弟
He was actually my half-brother.
他其实是我同父异母的兄弟
You know this from the DNA?
你从DNA判断出来的吗
Yeah, we shared the same father
对 我们父亲相同
but not the same mother.
母亲不同
It's so odd.
太诡异了
You know, I have a blood relative.
你能明白吗 我竟有个血缘兄弟
I'm so sorry, Maura.
节哀顺变 莫拉
I'm fidgeting. I'm fidgeting.
这让我坐立不安
I-I-I never fidget.
我从未如此不安
Yes, welcome to the human race.
恭喜你回归人类
I always wondered what it would be like to have a sibling.
我经常想象如果有兄弟姐妹会是怎么样
You know, more than what it would be like
你知道吗 甚至比想象见到
to meet my biological parents.
亲生父母的次数都多
Well, that seems normal.
那合乎常情
I don't know anything about him.
我对他一无所知
I don't know his name. I...
我不知道他姓甚名谁
All I know is that he was a thief.
我只知道他生前是个小偷
And a-a-a brilliant artist.
还是个有天赋的艺术家
Well, it's not enough. I...
仍是所知甚少 我...
How did he end up on my table?
他是怎么被杀的
You know, why did he do what he did?
他为什么会堕落至此
What if I never know?
要是我一辈子都没遇上他呢
What do you know about your biological parents?
你了解你的亲生父母吗
Nothing.
一无所知
My parents told me that my --
我父母告诉我
my adoption was private...
我的领养手续是通过律师
uh, with their lawyer.
私密进行的
All they knew was my birthday.
他们只知道我的生日
Maybe that's not even right.
说不定连生日都是假的
Are you gonna tell them about this?
你打算告诉他们这件事吗
No.
不
No, I-I-I didn't even tell them when I --
不 我连在上大学之前
I tried to find my biological mother and father
尝试去找亲生父母的事
before I started college.
都没告诉他们
What'd you find out?
那你有什么发现吗
All the files were useless
所有的文件要么毫无价值
or sealed by a court order.
要么根据法♥院♥指令密封起来了
I may have wanted to know them, but...
我有想过要去认识他们 但是...
they didn't want to know me.
他们却对我不屑一顾
Okay.
那么
What can I do?
我能为你做点什么呢
I need to know who did this to him.
我要知道是谁对他痛下杀手
Hey, pop.
嘿 老爸
Frankie.
弗兰基
Want a cup of coffee?
要来杯咖啡吗
No, I had too much already.
不 我已经喝得够多了
Everything okay?
一切都还好吗
Yeah, everything's fine. Yeah.
当然 一切都好
I mean, I wish business was a little better,
要是生意再好点就好了
but, hey, I woke up this morning, right?
但是 留得青山在
So how bad could it be?
哪怕没柴烧呢
Business is down?
生意不好吗
Oh, way down.
江河日下啊
Hey, Frankie!
嘿 弗兰基
Hey, Murray.
嘿 默里
Murray, this is my dad, Frank Sr.
默里 这是我爸 老弗兰克
Nice to meet you. You too.
很高兴认识你 我也是
All right.
好
Murray was on the force for 25 years.
Murry当了25年警♥察♥
Really? Yeah.
是吗 没错
26.
是26年
Got a little sick of it.
有点厌倦了
Oh, well...
哦 当然
What about you?
你做哪行的
Uh, I'm a plumber.
我是个水管工
Just paid some joker from Mission Hill
我刚花了五千大洋请密逊丘的
5 grand to repair the galvanized feed pipe
家伙修理了吧台后面的
behind the bar.
镀锌供水管
Listen to this.
但听听这声音
That's five big ones down the drain.
那五千大洋都打了水漂
Guy won't call me back.
那家伙也不回我电♥话♥
I don't get it fixed, I'm gonna have to close down.
不把它修好 我就等着停业吧
Hey. He's your man.
嘿 找他做正好
You know, I'm pretty good.
我手艺还不错
Oh, you're being modest.
你太谦虚了
I'm all right. No, come on.
哪有 别这样
He redid all the copper in that pizza place up on Grant.
他换了格兰特街上那家披萨店的所有铜管
With a crew, Frankie.
那时有帮手 弗兰基
Well, how long did that take you?
那么你修了多久
With a crew? It was...
和帮手一起吗 用了...
Not long. Uh...
耗时不长
Trust me, Murray.
相信我 默里
He's gonna take care of all your problems.
他会把一切问题都搞定的
Okay.
好吧
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表