They get right into it.
他们直入主题了
All they talk about are their feelings.
她们都在谈各自的感受
They're women.
她们可是女人
Oh, and you're -- you're an expert?
难道你是这方面的专家
I been married 20 years.
我有20年的婚史
To three different women. So?
跟三个不同的女人 那又怎样
So, that's not a very good track record, detective.
那可不是什么光荣的历史 警探
Yeah, look where you're spending your Friday night, Romeo.
对 看看你周末都去哪过了 罗密欧
Oh, real ladies' man.
万人迷先生
Rizzoli's good at this.
里佐利对这个很在行
At what? Being a lesbian?
什么在行 做拉拉吗
Yeah.
是啊
No! Shut up. I'm listening.
真的 闭嘴 我在听呢
No, you're not. You're talking.
你没在听 你在说话
Oh, my god!
我的天呐
I like tall brunettes.
我喜欢高挑的棕发女子
I'm Jane.
我叫简
I know. I saw your profile.
我知道 我看过你的资料
I'm Claire.
我叫克莱尔
Uh, can I get you another drink?
想再喝点什么吗
No, I've had enough to get brave.
不了 这些酒够给我壮胆的了
The next stage is "weepy."
接下来该到"诉衷肠"环节了
That's okay. I don't mind.
那好吧 我无所谓
She is creeping me out.
她让我浑身不自在
Rizzoli? No, the other one.
里佐利吗 不是 另一个
This is gonna freak you out,
我的话可能会吓到你
but you kind of look like that girl who was killed.
但是你跟那个被杀的女孩长得很像
Katie... Somebody.
叫凯蒂的某个女孩
Did you see her picture in the paper?
你有在报上看到她的照片吗
Yeah.
看到了
Yeah, it's -- it's so scary, isn't it, that...
真的 太可怕了 不是吗
it could have been any of us.
我们之中谁都有可能遇害
You want to hear the weirdest part?
你想听听最吓人的部分吗
Yeah.
好啊
I think I was her last date.
我想她最后见的人是我
Really?
真的吗
Reel her in.
拖住她
Did you tell the police?
你告诉警♥察♥了吗
No. No, I don't know anything.
没有 我什么都不知道
W-we chatted online, met up here.
我们在网上聊天 约在这里见面
We really hit it off. Then I saw her ring.
我们很合得来 后来我看到了她的戒指
I don't hook up with married women.
我不和已婚的女人鬼混
"I don't hook up with married women"?
"我不和已婚的女人鬼混"
She's saying she doesn't cheat.
她是说她不会乱搞
Is that cheating?
那算乱搞吗
Are you serious?
不算吗
Well, what was she like?
她是怎样的人呢
I really liked her.
我真的挺喜欢她的
She shouldn't have lied about being married.
她不该谎称未婚
And if she hadn't...
不然的话
she might still be alive.
她或许还活着
Thanks.
谢谢
None of the allele frequencies correspond
所有等位基因频率都与凶器上
to the DNA isolated from the 2x4.
分离出来的DNA都不吻合
The blood on the weapon didn't match any of my dates?
我的约会对象没一个吻合
W not even Claire? No.
克莱尔的也不吻合吗 是的
Hey.
大发现
CSRU went through Katie's papers.
CSRU查看了凯蒂的文件
Look at this.
看这个
Hey, our vic inherited half a million dollars
我们的受害者在婚前继承了
while she was still single.
五十万美元
She keeps it in the event of a divorce,
就算是离婚 钱还是属于她的
but if she dies...
但若是她死了
It all goes to the grieving widow.
钱就归悲痛的遗孀所有
Hell of a consolation prize.
好大一笔慰籍金
Widow's got motive.
遗孀有杀人动机了
Yeah, but she's got a titanium alibi.
是 不过她有铁一般的不在场证据
She can prove she was bowling.
她能证明案发时自己在打保龄球
You know, Katie was very careful about controlling her diabetes.
话说回来 凯蒂有在严格控制血糖值
I counted nearly 100 needle sticks.
她指头上有将近一百个针眼
So it just doesn't make any sense
因此她不可能忘记
that she wouldn't know she needed insulin.
给自己注射胰岛素
Maybe she did. Was the pump working?
或许她没忘 胰岛素泵能用吗
It was so compromised, I can't tell.
破坏得太厉害了 无法判断
What if I don't like sentences that begin with "What if".
要是 我不喜欢"要是"打头的话
Let's assume --
假设
Why is that better?
两者有差别吗
That Katie tested herself, her numbers were high,
凯蒂测试了血糖值 结果读数偏高
she gave herself some insulin --
所以她给自己注射了胰岛素
Or what she thought was insulin.
或者她自以为是胰岛素的东西
No, b-because I tested the residue in the pump --
不可能 因为我检测过泵里的遗留物
pure insulin.
只有胰岛素
Her tox screen came back negative.
毒理检验无异常
No signs of poisons in Katie's body.
凯蒂体内并无有毒物质
Unless...there's something
除非她血液里含有
that couldn't be detected in her bloodstream.
无法被检测到的物质
If somebody put something in the pump...
如果有人对泵动过手脚的话
there should be fingerprints on it.
那么泵上面应该有指纹才对
It's clean. Okay.
没指纹 好了
Why aren't Katie's prints on it, at least?
那凯蒂的指纹至少该有吧
Someone might have attached it to her body
也许有人把泵绑到她身上
and wiped it clean.
然后把泵擦干净了
That's good. I'm just guessing.
分♥析♥得好 我只是猜测而已
All right, so, Katie's regular insulin pump
好吧 所以说凯蒂经常使用的胰岛素泵
was switched to one full of poison.
被换成装有毒药的泵
She thinks she's giving herself insulin.
她以为注射的是胰岛素
She's actually killing herself.
事实上 她在自杀
Who had access to Katie?
谁可以接近凯蒂
Mel, the wife
她老婆梅尔
who was at home when Katie was being beaten.
不过案发时 她在家里
She had an accomplice. Mmhmm.
她有帮凶 有道理
Smart killer, because it's impossible
凶手很狡猾 因为没有证据
to prove without evidence.
就无法求证
Which we don't have.
而我们恰好没证据
Yet.
暂时而已
Katie was here with women,
凯蒂当时在这里与女人幽会
so, obviously, she was cheating.
显然她是在偷腥
Did you know her wife, Mel?
你认识她的老婆梅尔吗
Well, I run a bar, not a church.
我开的是酒吧 又不是教堂
You know that, right?
你知道的对吧
Come on.
别这样
All right, well, did Katie ever mention anything
好吧 那凯蒂有没有提及什么
like she thought mel was seeing someone?
比如她觉得梅尔有外遇之类的事
No, she never did.
从没提过
Sorry.
抱歉
Hmm? No, I'm done. Thank you.
再来一杯吗 不喝了 谢谢
Well, um...
对了
You have my number?
你有我号♥码吧
Yeah, I do.
嗯 有的
If you have any new thoughts...
如果有什么新想法
You know, you said if I was ever feeling adventurous...
你曾说过如果我想要寻求刺♥激♥的话
Yeah?
你想玩
Yeah.
是的
I need you to swab my neck for DNA.
赶紧采集我脖子上的DNA
I'm not even going to ask why.
别得意 我连问也不想问
You have 10 seconds. There is a bus coming at you.
考虑十秒钟 给你个将功补过的机会
You can either be on it or under it.
你可以选择接受或者拒绝
That cop is fishing. Stay strong.
警♥察♥在试探你而已 坚持住
Yeah, I had to stand there and watch Katie die.
我站在那里眼睁睁地看着凯蒂死去
You know --
你知道
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表