What's up, bro?
哥们 好吗
I'm not your brother, "Bro."
我可不是你兄弟 "哥们"
All right, lighten up, Frank. Come on.
拜托 高兴点 弗兰克
Jane's running, Frankie's working.
简在跑步 弗兰基在工作
Everybody's having fun.
大家都很快乐
I mean, we're all families out here.
我是说 出来大伙都是一家人
I'd rather hang out with your mother.
我情愿跟你妈呆一起
Okay, that's not nice.
你这么说可不厚道
It's not a good way to start the day, okay?
这会坏了一天的好心情 明白吗
Now, these folks are clearly running enthusiasts.
显然这些人都是跑步狂热者
These are not professionals.
纵使不是专业选手
And we're gonna see just how enthusiastic they are
光看他们争相跑上纽哈特和心碎山顶
when they struggle to the top of newhart and heartbreak hill.
就知道他们对跑步有多狂热了
Cramp?
抽筋吗
No, a blister. My right heel is killing me.
不 是起水泡了 右脚跟痛死了
Too much heel.
脚跟着地过多了
Your forefoot should absorb the shock.
用前脚掌来缓解冲击
Strike, forefoot, toes.
着地 先前掌 后足尖
Strike, forefoot, toes.
着地 先前掌 后足尖
Strike --
着地
That's enough, jog whisperer.
够了 跑步唠叨鬼
That's it! Great stride!
干得好 大步向前
Runner down. Really, really down.
有位参赛者倒下了 一动不动
I-I repeat -- there's a runner down.
重复 有位参赛者倒下了
What happened?
发生什么事了
He started zigzagging and then he dropped.
他先是摇摇晃晃 后来就径直倒下了
Heatstroke maybe?
会不会是中暑了
No, ma'am, don't touch him!
不要 女士 别碰他
She's a doctor.
她是医生
This isn't heatstroke. No pulse.
不是中暑 他脉搏停了
Heart attack?
突发心脏病吗
Blood!
是血
Yep, that's blood.
没错 是血
Absolutely not a reddish-brown stain.
绝对不是红棕色斑点
Maura, this doesn't count.
莫拉 这个不算
C-come here. Look, look.
来这边 你看
I see it.
见到了
This was so not in my training seminar.
我的培训课可没教这些
It's an entrance wound. He was shot.
这是射入口 他是被枪杀的
Shock. He just bit his tongue.
是休克 他咬到自己舌头了
She said he's been shot.
她刚才说的是枪杀
No, no, no. Help, help!
不是 请求救援
There is a runner do--
有参赛者
All right, you don't talk
你不许跟任何人张扬此事
or call or e-mail or text anybody, okay?
不许打电♥话♥ 写电邮和发短♥信♥ 懂吗
It's my duty to alert the authorities.
知会当局是我的工作职责
I am the authorities.
我就是当局
Not mine.
不是比赛的当局
I'm responsible for miles 3 to 5.
我负责的是3到5英里赛段
Oh. You're a buffalo scout, yeah?
原来你是野牛童军
So it's in your honor to be loyal and helpful and obedient?
你有责任做到忠诚 乐助和服从命令吧
Hear that? Obedient. Okay?
听到没 服从命令 懂吗
I want you to go get a stretcher and some oxygen right now.
你现在马上去把担架和氧气拿来
Why oxygen?
为什么要氧气
You do anything with that mouth besides breathe
你要敢乱说话
and bad things will happen.
休怪我不客气
Okay? Go.
明白吗 快去
Take his pulse. He's dead.
检查他的脉搏 他已经死了
Maura, help.
莫拉 帮帮忙
What, you want me to pretend he's alive?
怎么 你想要我假装他还活着
No. I'm not gonna be an accessory to lying.
不行 我不能做骗局的同谋
Oops! Sorry.
哎呀 抱歉
There goes our crime scene.
犯罪现场就这么给毁了
I understand there are hundreds of doctors and medical workers
我知道现场有数百位医务工作者
in medical tents throughout the race
分布在赛道沿途的医务帐里
to take care of any emergencies.
以防任何紧急情况的出现
I guess with 38,000 runners,
我想你会跟3.8万名参赛者
You're going to see hundreds of problems, Tom.
一起面临接踵而至的各种问题 汤姆
Yeah, no doubt, Sam.
是的 毋庸置疑 山姆
And as the race goes on,
随着比赛的进行
chances are we're gonna get more problems and more problems.
有可能会出现越来越多问题
Put that right there.
放在那里
Okay, Maura, help.
好了 莫拉 来帮忙
No.
不要
We're gonna get the race officials to stop the race,
我们应该通知大会停止本次比赛
follow protocol, and we're gonna have a chance in hell
按规矩办事 那我们还是有机会
of solving this murder.
破获这起谋杀案的
Listen to me -- we do have a chance.
听我说 我们当然有机会破案
He is our evidence.
他就是我们的证据
I don't understand.
我不明白
What happens when 250,000 people
当鱼贯涌进
who are crammed into the city like sardines
这个城市的25万人
find out this guy's been gunned down
得知有人被枪杀
and there's a shooter on the loose?
而凶手还在逃时 会怎样
Mass panic.
集体恐慌
346 pilgrims were trampled to death
346名朝圣者之所以会在
during a ritual at Ramy Al-jamarat
基地加马拉桥典礼中被踩死
because everybody panicked.
就是因为人人自危
Exactly.
没错
So you've got a ramy "Ala jim jam" right here.
现在的情况就和那个什么加马拉桥一样
You want that? No, I don't.
你想看到同样的悲剧吗 不想
But I don't want anybody else getting gunned down, either.
但我也不想再有人遭枪杀
We can stop that.
我们能阻止事态恶化的
But I can guarantee you
但是我敢保证
a lot of innocent people are gonna get trampled to death
如果我们不立即控制住事态
if we don't contain this right now.
就会有大量无辜平民伤亡
Now help me!
听我说的做
Get it! Get it!
抓住它啊 抓住它
Ohh. Get it. Oop!
哦 快抓住
Homicide. Korsak speaking.
凶案组 我是科萨克
Hey, Korsak, it's me.
喂 科萨克 是我
You're not even out of breath.
你竟然没有上气不接下气
I'm not running.
我没在跑步
You've been talking about that marathon for weeks.
你这几周一直在嚷嚷马拉松的事
You quit already?
怎么突然退出了
Korsak, we got a shooting victim, okay?
科萨克 这里有一位枪击受害者
White male, 30's, no I.D.
白人男子 30多岁 无身份证明
Where are you?
你在哪里
We got him in an E.M.S. vehicle,
我们把他抬进了急救车
but we're not moving.
但车子没法前进
We're -- we're boxed in around mile 3.
我们被困在大约3英里的地方
Geez, you put it out on the radio,
老天 如果你把消息广播了
press will get wind of it, we'll have a stampede.
媒体一听到风声 我们就会面临大恐慌
No! No, no, no, no. No one knows.
我没有 现在还没人知道
Sorry.
抱歉
Did you pinch the shooter?
你抓到凶手了吗
No. What's the matter?
还没 发生什么事了
Get to BRIC.
通知波士顿情报中心
Fire up every security camera in the city.
激活市内所有的摄像头
We got a shooter in the marathon.
马拉松比赛中出现了枪击手
I was about a thousand yards behind the victim
受害者倒下时
when he went down.
我距离他约有1000码
I didn't hear the shot. Nobody did.
我没听见枪声 没人听见
Silencer?
用了消音器吗
Yeah. It has to be.
对 一定是这样
Terrorist attack?
是恐怖袭击吗
No, it -- it doesn't fit the profile.
不 这不符合罪犯模式
He's not an elite runner,
他并不是精英跑手
and -- and the area's too residential.
而且事发地是一片住♥宅♥区
Yeah, they'd want more bang for the buck --
对 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥肯定会想闹得轰轰烈烈
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表