What's the harm, anyway?
我之前去工作又何错之有
Your daughter's not a turkey.
你女儿又不是火鸡
Yeah, well, right now, it looks like I am.
现在看来 那只火鸡是我
You use your fingers?
你用手指取弹吗
Well, she has to.
没别的办法
The tool leaves marks. It changes the evidence.
工具会留下印记 破坏证据的
9 millimeter.
9毫米口径
Anything on it?
上边有什么
I can't tell.
不好说
It's not exactly a S.E.M. Scope.
这可不是扫描电子显微镜
And I thought I was negative.
我还以为就我自己悲观呢
Hand me that baggie. Yeah.
把袋子递给我 好的
Okay. I'll get this to Korsak for testing.
好吧 我让科萨克做一下检测
I thought you said nobody could get anywhere.
你刚才说谁都不能离开这里
You.
你
You volunteer at marathons. You run?
你是比赛的志愿者 你跑吗
Yes, ma'am.
是的 长官
Sir. Uh...detective.
警官... 警探
My best time in the 800 is --
我800米的最好成绩是...
Raise your hand. The other hand!
把手举起来 另一只
All right, I hereby deputize you specifically
好吧 我特此委派你
to run this bullet to detective Korsak in the Boston homicide unit
将这子弹交给波士顿凶案组的科萨克警探
without speaking to anyone.
并且不要和任何人讲
Got it?
明白吗
Please go.
快去吧
What happened here?
这里出什么事了
Anybody see what happened to this man?
有谁看见他出什么事了吗
Sir?
先生
Anybody see what happened to him?
谁看到他出什么事了吗
Sir, can you hear me?
先生 能听见我说话吗
This is officer Frank Rizzoli.
我是弗兰克·里佐利警员
I'm gonna need an E.M.T. at mile 12.
我需要一个急救组赶到12英里处
I got you, Frankie.
我知道你位置了 弗兰基
I got a runner down.
有个选手倒下了
White male, approximately mid-30s,
白人男子 30多岁
no pulse, no sign of injury.
没有脉搏 没有外伤
Put it on channel 4.
用4频道通话
Copy that.
收到
We need to talk to Jane. Hey, Rizzoli.
请把简叫来 喂 里佐利
Yeah? Get over here.
在 过来一下
They need you on the computer.
他们要跟你讲话
Frankie's calling in from the ground.
弗兰基在赛场呼叫支援了
Please tell me he's okay.
他没出事吧
He's fine.
他没事
But another runner just went down at mile 12.
但12英里处又发现一个选手倒下了
Oh, god. I got to call the governor.
天呐 我得给州长打电♥话♥
I repeat I got a runner down.
重复一遍 有选手倒下了
I'm gonna need a little help here.
请速派人前来支援
This is bad.
情况不妙
Yeah, I'm gonna need a little help here.
对 请速派人前来支援
Hey, I just got off the phone with the commissioner
喂 我刚跟长官通过电♥话♥
who just got off the phone with the governor! Sean...
他刚跟州长通过电♥话♥ 肖恩...
Don't say a damn word!
什么都别说
You know what the commissioner tells me?
你知道长官怎么跟我说吗
Tells me we got a second shooting.
他告诉我发生了第二起枪击
I got to hear it from him like
那语气好像在说
I'm standing around with my thumb up my ass?!
我在这里闲着没事扣屁♥眼♥
I'm sorry, Sean, but No, you'll be sorry
抱歉 肖恩 不过 不
when you're counting pencils in the property room!
你到库房♥数铅笔的时候再后悔吧
What the hell, Vince?
搞什么飞机 文斯
So, what'd you say?
那你怎么答他的
I said something stupid.
我说了一堆蠢话
I just gave my word that my team will get this done.
我承诺我的人一定会把这事搞定
You know how far out on a limb I am on this, Vince? Hmm?
你知道我为这事担了多大风险吗 文斯
Do you have any friggin' idea
你又知不知道
what I'm putting on the line for you and Rizzoli?
我为你和里佐利赔上了所有
Yeah, I do. We got this.
我知道 我们会搞定的
You better. Or we'll both be counting pencils.
最好说到做到 不然咱们都得去数铅笔
Uniform brought in this kid.
巡警带来了这个孩子
He's got an evidence bag with a bullet,
他拿着一个装有子弹的证物袋
and I can't get him to say anything,
但他一个字都不跟我讲
and he won't let go of it. Are you Quinn?
也不把袋子交给我 你是奎恩吗
Is that the bullet from the first victim?
这是第一个受害人体内的子弹吗
How many are there?
总共有多少受害人啊
Please don't tell detective Rizzoli I talked.
千万别告诉里佐利警探我说话了
Give me the bullet, kid. You can talk to me.
孩子 把子弹给我 你可以跟我讲话
She said that if I talked to anyone, bad things would happen.
她说如果我跟人讲话 就会有坏事发生
Don't worry. You're safe with me.
别担心 跟我在一起你很安全
I'd rather go home.
我想回家
Sit down till I say you can go.
坐下 我让你走你才能走
Okay.
好吧
The only one you talk to is him or me.
你只需要跟他和我讲话
You got it?
明白吗
You know what kind of merit badge you'll get for this, kid?
你知道你会拿到什么荣誉徽章吗 孩子
Open up!
快开门
All right, in here.
往这边来
Okay, put him on the table. Right there?
把他放在桌子上 那边吗
Yep. Okay.
没错 好的
All right, 1, 2, 3.
好 1 2 3
What in the hell's going on here?
到底发生了什么事
We got two runners murdered, we don't know why,
两名跑手被杀 动机不明
and we think the killer is running in the race.
我们认为凶手也参加了比赛
A-and you didn't feel the need to tell me this?
这么重要的线索为什么不告诉我
I couldn't, okay? I had to keep it off the radios.
我不能说 我得关掉无线电以封♥锁♥消♥息♥
Jane, ma and pop are out there in the middle of it.
简 爸妈现在就在人群之中
I know that. There are a lot of mas and pops out there.
我知道 别人的父母也在里面
All right. Okay, you're right.
好吧 你是对的
So, what do you have?
那目前有什么发现
Nothing solid.
没啥可靠的证据
I'll do what I can, okay? I know.
我会尽我所能的 晓得
Just got off the phone with the governor.
我刚和州长通完电♥话♥
He wants to engage the national guard
他想调来国民警卫队
and shut this thing down.
并终止赛事
He can't do that.
他不能这么做
You're gonna create panic and multiple casualties.
这样会造成恐慌和大量伤亡事故的
Look, for all we know,
听着 我们只知道
there is a serial killer loose, a terrorist.
这儿有一个凶残而可恶的连环杀手
We need to get people off the streets!
我们得让人们撤离这条街
Okay, just look.
好了 你过来看
Okay, both these guys have
这两位死者身上
the exact same close-contact entrance wounds, okay?
有着完全相同的近距离射入伤
That means same shooter.
表明是同一人所为
Out of all of these people,
在所有参赛者当中
our two victims --
这两位受害者
wwo white guys about the same age, all right?
均是年龄相仿的白种人 对吧
There -- there's a connection here.
这里面肯定有某种联♥系♥
There's -- there's not some random shooting.
这起枪杀绝非偶然
These guys are being targeted.
他们被盯上了
All right, that is a theory.
这只是你的推断
We are shutting this thing down.
我们要把终止赛事
Look, I need you to man up here, okay?
我需要你撑住外界压力
Or you're gonna have your big disaster -- mass panic.
否则将会引起大规模的恐慌
And then the shooter's gonna slip away in the chaos,
凶手会在混乱中逃之夭夭
and you're gonna have innocent people trampled to death.
无辜的人会在混乱中被踩踏致死
Just give me a little more time,
再多给我点时间
let me figure out the connection between them.
让我找出其中的关联
I will find the killer.
我会揪出凶手的
All I can do is
目前我只能
try to advocate for normal operations to continue for now.
尽量说服他们让赛事照常进行
Just tell the governor that we got things handled here.
你就告诉州长我们控制住事态了
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表