I played the South Boston game,
只会拿着旧针头和破瓶子
on asphalt with broken bottles, used needles.
在柏油路上玩南波士顿的游戏
Educate me.
还望你解释一下
Adam got sick of clubbing,
亚当厌倦了玩乐
so I gave him a job.
所以我给了他一份工作
Next thing I know, the board's accusing me of fraud,
接着董事会就突然指控我诈骗
and he's C.E.O.
他就成了首席执行官
Why didn't the business go to him in the first place?
为什么起初不找他打理生意
I mean, he was the oldest.
他毕竟是长子
He and my dad fought a lot.
他和爸爸总是吵架
He waited until dad was dead before...
他一直等到爸爸死了才
Before what? Setting you up?
才怎么样 陷害你
Yeah, he set me up. Guys, Tim!
是 他陷害我 伙计 蒂姆
No, these go to the Westerville pantry!
不 那些是运给韦斯特维尔粮仓的
How bad did you want to even things up?
那你是不是很想以牙还牙呢
Fairfields will do a lot of things to each other, detective,
警探 费尔菲德家人会明争暗斗
but brothers don't kill brothers.
但绝不会手足相残
Yeah.
是
Where were you Saturday afternoon?
你周六下午在哪里
Motorcycle ride. Beacon Hill to New Bedford.
骑摩托车兜风 从灯塔山到新贝德福德
Beautiful day.
那天风和日丽
You guys want to see the gas receipts?
要给你们看加油小票吗
Anyone go with you?
有人和你一起去吗
No. I ride alone.
没有 只我一人
Come on -- Westerville pantry.
拜托 是韦斯特维尔粮仓
Wrong palette!
颜色弄错了
You guys are way off. It wasn't me.
你们大错特错了 凶手不是我
Adam was an experienced sailor.
亚当出海经验丰富
so he didn't just fall off the boat.
所以他不可能轻易落水的
Well, what do you think?
你说呢
Tom!
汤姆
I think I'd like to see a picture of Sumner on his bike.
希望能找到萨姆纳骑机车的照片
Cashmere.
是羊绒
What will this set me back, couple hundred?
这得花多少钱啊 要几百美元吗
Well, those are from Garrett's line.
那是加勒特公♥司♥出厂的
The sweaters start around, oh, $1,000.
这些毛衣起价为一千美元
What's it made of, spun platinum?
用什么做的 丝绸吗
The downy undercoat of cashmere goats.
是克什米尔山羊的内层绒毛
This texture should be softer.
质地应该更柔软才对
Must be from the sea-salt exposure.
一定是海盐含量过多造成
Or maybe the goat was getting even.
也许这只山羊来找他报仇了
That depression on the bone, what's that from?
头骨上的凹槽是怎么来的
Oh, it's hard to tell.
目前还不清楚
Maybe the victim fell
也许是受害人落水时
and hit his head on the edge of the boat.
头部撞到船的边缘
Hey, doc --
医生
you want to tell me
你能告诉我
why I'm really here on Jane's case?
为什么要我在这里听简的案件吗
Oh, well, I-I thought I could get the benefit
我认为你的航海经验
of your sailing experience.
对我有所帮助
I got a little sunfish I throw in the back of the truck
我不过就是把卡车后箱的小淡水鱼
and take out to the cape.
送去海角罢了
Well, you know, it -- it seems like the victim, you know,
看起来 这个受害人
hit his head on the boat, maybe slipped, fell overboard.
是头撞到船了 又或是他滑倒后落水
W-what's your take?
你认为呢
My take is that you are the chief medical examiner,
我的想法是 你才是首席法医
and this is not your first floater.
而你也不是头一次碰到浮尸
It -- it is my, uh, my 43rd.
我第43次碰到了
Yes, my -- my 43rd.
对 第43次
I've been a cop a long time.
我当警♥察♥很多年了
I know when people aren't telling me the whole story.
我知道你没对我说实话
Jane's mad at me.
简在生我的气
Oh, boy.
天啊
She thinks I'm being biased
她认为我偏私了
because I'm acquainted with the family.
因为我认识死者一家
"Acquainted"?
认识
I heard it was a little more than that.
我听说你们的交情不仅如此
It was.
仅此而已
That's not it, though.
但是事实并非如此
When you grew up like jane,
如果你像简那样长大
you're gonna have an attitude about people who,
你对达官贵人也会是
uh, who are entitled.
这种态度
That's a form of prejudice.
那是一种偏见
Where people like me and Jane come from,
像我和简这类人的家庭
we didn't have a lot.
钱并不多
But we had each other's backs.
但是我们会互相扶持
Sounds to me like all Jane wants to know is,
在我听来 简只是想知道
do you have hers or not?
你会不会支持她
Hey. So ma's got a new job.
嗨 妈妈找到新的工作了
Selling that.
促销这个东西
Carla Talucci?
卡拉·塔卢奇喝那种吗
Can you have the crime lab run a test on it?
你能让化验室检测一下这个吗
I just want to make sure she's not gonna kill anybody.
我只是想确认她不会把人害死
Yeah, sure.
好的 没问题
What's up?
怎么了
Ma's wearing lipstick every day.
妈妈现在每天都涂口红
She just bought some new clothes.
她还买♥♥了很多新衣服
Big new job hawking anti-aging potion.
兜售抗衰老饮料是件大事啊
It makes sense.
没啥奇怪的
What if there's more to it than that?
如果不仅是这个原因呢
I mean, maybe she's thinking about leaving dad.
她会不会是想离开老爸呢
Detective Rizzoli.
里佐利警探
All right, I'll see ya.
好吧 我先走了
Mr. Colburn...
科尔本先生
we subpoenaed a lot of records from the estate.
我们发传票索要遗产的文件
I don't see you carrying any files.
但你明显没带任何文件来
There are sensitive international finances involved.
当中涉及许多敏感的国际金融问题
We can't have those documents floating around.
我们不能让这些文件流传出去
So the Fairfields are above the law?
你想说费尔菲德家族高于法律吗
Not at all.
当然不是
We're giving our complete cooperation.
我们有在全力配合
Yeah, I can see that.
是的 看出来了
Look, I'm not fooled by your $5,000 suit.
我不会给你的五千元西装所蒙蔽
I ran your background. I know where you come from.
我查过你的背景 我知道你从哪里来的
St. Luke's parish. That's a tough neighborhood.
圣路加教区 那是一个艰难的社区
Well, I've come a long way from there.
我的确历尽艰辛才熬出头
Maybe too far
也许你过分
when you're blindly protecting rich bosses.
盲目维护你那财大气粗的老板了
My father collected trash.
我爸爸是个收垃圾的
I'd be doing the same
若没有费尔菲德家族
if it wasn't for the Fairfields.
我现在可能也在收垃圾
Their foundation put me through college and law school.
他们的基金会资助我上大学和法学院
They gave me a job, they let me rise to where I am now --
他们给我工作 是他们造就了今天的我
What, they "let" you?
什么 他们造就了你
I have assurances from the top authorities in the state
本州最高当局向我保证
that this matter will be handled swiftly and discreetly.
他们会慎重而迅速地处理这件案子
You got that?
明白吗
I will handle this case the way I handle all my cases.
我对所有案子一视同仁
You seem like a bright young woman with a promising future.
你是个聪明人 前程应该不可限♥量♥
I'd hate to see your career path cut short.
我不愿看到你的职业生涯就此中断
I had B.R.I.C detectives go through
我让波士顿当地情报中心的警探查看了
27 hours of security footage on Sumner's bike route.
萨姆纳行车路线在27小时内的监控录像
Let me guess -- no sign of him or his motorcycle.
让我猜猜看 没有他和摩托车的踪影
Nope. Nothing.
没有 什么都没有
Jane's getting stonewalled by Colburn.
简处处受到科尔本的阻挠
Can't get near the wife.
无法接近受害人的妻子
No idea if the wife even has an alibi or not.
更无从得知他的妻子是否有不在场证明
Can't talk to Garrett, either.
也没法和加勒特谈上话
He flew in from Los Angeles by private jet sunday morning.
周日晚上他坐私人飞机从洛杉矶飞回来
After the murder.
在案发后吗
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表