Deposited postmortem.
是尸体死后再射入的
How did you know?
你怎么知道的
I didn't. Yes, you did.
我不知道 别不承认
It's not standard procedure
检查有没有恋尸癖的
to check for evidence of necrophilia.
证据不是标准程序
You want to tell us why you're really here?
你可以告诉我们你来这里的真正原因吗
I'd like a copy of your report -- as a courtesy.
出于礼貌地说一声 我想要一份报告
Let's go, Hoyt. You got your one hour on the yard.
走吧 霍伊特 你有一小时放风时间
He's faking. Be careful.
他在装病 小心点
I found carpet fiber on Gail Yeager's body.
我在盖尔·伊格的尸体上找到了地毯纤维
Lab is processing it.
实验室正在化验
Thanks.
多谢
Hoyt didn't meet his apprentice in prison
霍伊特绝非在监狱或医学院里
or medical school -- all 80 classmates are clean.
收这个徒弟的 全班80个人均无嫌疑
You guys eating cat food?
你们俩在吃猫食吗
Yeah, you want some?
是的 你要来点吗
No.
不用了
Guess it's a chick thing.
看来吃猫食是女孩子的专利
What's up?
怎么了
You may want to sit down.
你还是先坐下吧
No. Tell me.
不用了 直说无妨
A few hours ago, uh,
几个小时以前
Charles Hoyt escaped custody.
查尔斯·霍伊特越狱了
Oh, my god.
我的天
Why wasn't he cuffed?
怎么不铐着他
Two doctors have assured me he was suffering from appendicitis.
两名医生都确信他得了阑尾炎
200 milligrams of decadron
200毫克的地卡特隆
would give him an abnormal white-cell count.
就能让他的白血球数量异常
It mimics all the symptoms.
让他可以伪病
Doesn't explain how he got out of here.
还是不能解释他怎么逃出去的
What's he doing?
他在做什么
It's a message for me.
那是给我的信息
Go stay with mom and dad.
回家住吧
No. I am staying in my own home.
不 我呆在自己家里
He's not gonna do this to me again.
他不会再对我出手的
Frost, go get some sleep. I'm fine.
弗罗斯特 去睡吧 我很好
If I was a guy, you wouldn't be worried like this.
如果我是个男的 你们准不会这么担心
You're not a guy.
可你不是男的
No, I am a homicide detective.
对 可我是一名凶案科警探
And he is not gonna kill me.
而且他也不会杀我的
Really? Well, he almost did the last time.
真的吗 他上次差点就成功了
I mean, look at your hands!
看看你的手
Hey, Frankie, come on.
弗兰基 别这样
Please take him.
拜托带他走吧
We'll be outside.
我们在外守着
All right, all right, that's the way you want it, fine.
好吧 你真想这样 随便你
But if you have a boyfriend over, we'll know.
但要是你有男朋友过来 我们会知道的
How's that?
这怎么样
Hey, Marisa.
玛丽莎 是你啊
I'm so sorry. Did the vacuum cleaner wake you?
对不起 是真空吸尘器吵到你了吗
No, no. I was up studying.
不 不 我还在学习
Uh, come in, come in, come in.
进来 快进来
How's law school? Awful.
法学院读得怎样 糟透了
Remind me again why I thought I wanted to be a lawyer.
请再提醒我当初我要当律师的原因
I know, right? "Where the hell was I on career day?"
我明白这感受 "前途未卜"对吧
Just making sure you're okay.
我只是过来看看你是否还好
Um...Yeah. Why would you ask?
我很好啊 为什么这样问
You always vacuum when you have a really tough case.
每当你有棘手的案件时 就会用吸尘器
no!
别开
Mom.
妈妈
That lipstick doesn't flatter you. It's too pink, babe.
宝贝 这口红不配你 太粉了
Bye.
再见
I hope Frankie junior's okay down there.
我希望小弗兰基在下面也能平安无事
Hoyt's not after Frankie, ma.
妈 他不是霍伊特的目标
Your father's out there, also.
你♥爸♥爸也在下面
Oh, my god, did you bring the dog, too?
天啊 难不成你把狗也带来了
Why would I bring the dog?
带狗来又有何用
What, ma?
妈 你要做什么
Oh, come on, it's the middle of the night.
拜托了 现在都午夜了
Who could sleep?
谁能睡得着
Ever since you had this crazy idea
自从你打定主意
to become a police officer,
要当警♥察♥开始
I haven't stopped worrying.
我就没少担心过
I never know if you're coming home.
更无法预料你的生死
And your brother Frankie wants to do exactly what you do.
你弟弟弗兰基一心要跟随你
Everything you do, he follows it.
你做什么 他做什么
I'm leaving.
我要出去
You're leaving? Where are you going?
出去 你去哪里啊
Someplace where you're not.
没有你的地方
Jane.
简
Jane, come on. Be reasonable.
简 别这样 讲讲道理
They don't pay you enough money.
政♥府♥给你的薪水根本不够用
I mean-- they don't pay me at all.
我意思是 你根本没多余的钱给我
Why do you always look like
为什么你何时何地
you're about to do a photo shoot?
都穿得那么得体
Thank you.
谢谢
God, what is that?!
天啊 那是什么
Shh. You'll scare him.
小声点 你会吓着它的
He's alive? His name is Bass.
是活的吗 它叫巴斯
Geochelone sulcata -- african spurred tortoise.
苏卡达象龟 是中非马刺陆龟
I've had him since he was like this big.
我刚养它的时候 它只有这么小
He's partial to british strawberries.
他最爱吃英国草莓了
"Bass"?
"巴斯"
What, after an old boyfriend?
这名字取自以前的男朋友吗
William M. Bass, the forensic anthropologist
取自威廉·M·巴斯 发现了有名的
who founded the famous body farm.
人体农场的法医人类学家
Right, yeah, that -- that Bass.
对 那个巴斯
No, it's okay.
来吧 安心吃吧
Yeah, he's a great pet. Really interactive, I'll bet.
它是一只好宠物 我想他会和人互动
So, how long can a person go without sleeping?
一个人不眠不休能撑多久
Hallucinations begin by day four,
第四天开始会出现幻觉
followed by slurred speech, short attention span, and death.
然后说话含糊 精神涣散 最后死亡
You're better than wikipedia.
你比维♥基♥百♥科♥强多了
Well, wikipedia is frequently incorrect.
事实上 维♥基♥百♥科♥往往是错的
Very little is rigorously peer-reviewed.
只有少量信息能通过同行评议
Somebody's just dropping something off.
有人送东西来了
Hey.
你来了
Go away. I'm asleep.
别打扰我 我在睡觉呢
Are we having a sleepover,
我们要同床共枕吗
or is this your way of telling me you're attracted to me?
还是你在暗示你恋上我了
So it was Dean you were expecting.
原来你穿这样是在等迪恩
He wanted my opinion on another case.
他征求我对另一宗案件的专业意见
What case?
什么案件
I can't say.
我不能透露
Fine. Go sleep in your own room.
行 回你自己的房♥间睡吧
Jane...
简
Did you ever like the same guy as your best friend?
你试过和挚友爱上同一个男人吗
No.
没有
Did you ever have a best friend?
你有过挚友吗
No.
也没有
You'd tell me if you were a cyborg, right?
如果你是电子人 你会对我坦白的吧
No, I don't think I would.
不会 我想我会隐瞒
I'm not seeing him.
我没在跟他约会
Yet.
暂时而已
Well, somebody should, don't you think?
你不认为 我们之中一个该主动吗
Yup.
同意
Should we draw straws?
我们要抽签决定吗
Couldn't we just show him our tits and let him decide?
干脆直接袒胸露乳 让他自行选择吧
It's okay. It's just Bass.
别紧张 是巴斯而已
Really, it's okay.
真的 放心
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表