Oh, how's mine?
我考得怎样
Yeah, I knew the beginning part,
对 我会做开始的部分
so I felt good about that.
所以我感觉还不错
Well, I didn't have enough time for both of the essays,
可是时间不够写完两篇文章
but I still think I did really well.
不过我还是觉得考得挺好的
I'll call you back.
一会儿再打给你
I think what we're looking for in...
我觉得我们要找的东西在
OK, everybody. Right this way.
好了 各位同学 这边来
Single file.
排成一队
Oh, crap.
又来了
I forgot today was her annual
我忘了今天是她一年一度的
career-day dog-and-pony show.
职业表演
Detective Rizzoli,
这位是里佐利警探
These are the students
这些是
from the Elizabeth Bishop middle school.
伊丽莎白主教中学的学生
Are we almost done? I've got a lot of homework.
差不多完了吧 我还有一大堆作业呢
Who here wants to be a detective?
你们谁以后想做警探呀
They must all want to be doctors.
她们肯定都想当医生
I wanted to go to Tweenbeat magazine,
我想上Tweenbeat杂♥志♥
But that was full.
可惜名额满了
Okay.
好吧
Well, welcome.
欢迎光临
Over here, uh, we have a...
这边有一个
a shoe print from a crime scene.
从犯罪现场取回的鞋印
So we made a plaster cast --
所以我们做了一个石膏模型
Was it a murder?
是凶手的吗
Uh, yes.
是的
Awesome. Was it disgusting?
帅 很恶心吧
What's that?
什么东西响
That's the shot alert.
是枪击警报
And that computer software
那个电脑软件
can triangulate the sound of a gunshot
可以于枪击声进行三角测量
and find its precise location.
并找出它的精确位置
Gunshots at Boston Cambridge University.
枪击来自波士顿剑桥大学
What?!
什么
Awesome. Somebody else is dead.
有料 有人死翘翘了
Wait, no, Jane, I'm going with you.
等下 不行 简 我要跟你去
BCU is my alma mater.
BCU是我的母校
What about them?
那她们几个怎么办
They...wanted to be at some Tween magazine, anyway.
她们 反正只惦记着怎么上Tween杂♥志♥
Let's go find your parents.
去找你们家长吧
Ugh. Speaking of parents...
说家长家长到
What is it, ma?
干嘛 妈
No, I can't. I'm working.
不行 我在上班
Your father left me stranded on the side of the road.
你♥爸♥就把我这么扔路边了
Just get in the car, ma.
快上车 老妈
I'm sure he got stuck at a job or something, okay?
他肯定只是工作不顺心了 知道了没
Why do you always take his side?
你干嘛老向着他
Here we go.
又来了
I'm not taking his side.
我哪有向着他呀
He's too busy to fix my car.
至于那么忙吗 给我修车都不行
He's got so many other better things to do!
他总是有一堆事儿比我重要
Can we talk about this when I'm not working?
这种事能不能等我下了班再说
So, you know, I never told you,
告诉你哦 我虽然从没跟你提过
but I'd be really good at solving cases.
但我真的很会破案
Well, the forensic sciences can be quite complicated.
法医学可不简单啊
A little common sense goes a long way.
会一点小常识就很管用了
I've read so many crime novels,
我读过很多罪案小说
and I always know who did it.
总是能猜得出谁是凶手
Thank you, Agatha Christie.
谢了 阿加莎·克里斯蒂
Stay in the car.
待在车里别出来
I won't embarrass you.
我不会给你丢脸的
30 years of experience says otherwise.
三十年的经验告诉我并非如此
College campuses are like a foreign country to me.
大学校园对我来说简直太陌生了
You went to junior college.
你上的是大专吗
That's like 13th, 14th grade.
相当于13到14年级
But, Jane, you know so much.
可是简 你懂的可不少呢
So why doesn't it feel like enough?
所以我何必不知足呢
You're trampling on a crime scene. You got tape?
你踩在犯罪现场的物品上了 有胶带吗
No, ma'am.
没有 长官
Go into my car.
去我车子里
In the trunk, there's tape. Get it.
在后备箱有胶带 快去拿
And, hey, tell the woman who's in there to stay put.
顺便 叫那里面的老太婆待着别动
In the...trunk?
也是在 箱子里吗
No, in the car!
当然不是 在车里
White female, approximately 20.
白人女性 差不多20岁
Gunshot wound to the chest.
被枪击中胸腔
No vitals.
脉搏已停
Barney Fife was first on scene?
巴尼·费弗第一个赶到现场吗
Yeah.
对
No witnesses.
无目击者
Broad daylight, thousands of students, no witnesses?
光天化日 几千学生 居然无目击者
Hey, they're all taking finals. And look where she is.
他们都在期末考试 而且你看看她在哪
You wanna go back to being partners, just say so.
你要是想回来跟我搭档 就直说
Can you please get a gun dog,
可否请您找只警犬
and look through all the dumpsters,
把周围的垃圾车
the trash cans, and the bushes?
垃圾桶 和灌木丛都搜查一遍
Padding for a laptop, but no computer.
有个笔记本垫 不过没电脑
Maybe she didn't have one.
可能她本来就没有
Nobody really goes to college without one.
上大学的哪个不带电脑
Maybe the shooter stole it.
可能是枪手偷走了
"Danielle Davis."
丹妮尔·戴维斯
Have her dorm room sealed off.
去把她的宿舍给封了
Look at this.
看这个
Maybe it's hers.
可能是她的
All the texts have been deleted.
短♥信♥全被删了
Get a subpoena to the D.A.'s office
通知地方检察官办公室
for her phone records, all right?
调出她的通话记录清单
A piece of plastic.
一片塑料
Get this to the crime lab.
这个拿去化验室
No. No, no.
不行 别
No, no, no, no.
别 别过来
You look like my mother,
你长得真像我妈
but she's supposed to be waiting for me in the car.
不过她应该乖乖在车里等我
It's a tragedy.
真是惨剧啊
She's somebody's baby.
谁家的可怜孩子
How do you do this every day?
你怎么每天都面对这种事啊
Okay, I'm gonna have a uni take you home.
没事了 我找个人送你回去
It's senseless. Yes, it is. Go on.
太没天理了 对 没错 走吧
Okay. Okay. Come on. Come on. Come on.
好了 没事 过来 过来
Just stay right here, okay?
好好待在这儿 好吗
Right here. Right here. Did you know her?
到这儿来 你认识她吗
She's my best friend!
她是我最好的朋友
When was the last time you saw her?
你上次见她是什么时候
We had lunch yesterday at south campus...
我们昨天才在南校区吃了午餐
Okay.
这样
Is there anybody you can think of
你觉得有谁
that would have reason to do this?
会对她下这样的杀手吗
Did she have a boyfriend?
她有男朋友吗
She wasn't seeing anyone.
她没有拍拖
I can't believe she's gone!
我不相信她死了
I'm sorry. Okay. All right.
对不起 好 没事了
第一季 第四集
妙女神探
No computer. Somebody's got her laptop.
电脑丢了 有人拿走了她的电脑
Wonder what this opens?
这是什么的钥匙
Uh, her locker at the gym.
这是她健身房♥衣物柜的钥匙
I'm Lucas Bilton. I was Danielle's R.A.
我叫卢卡斯·比尔顿 是丹妮尔的舍管
Resident advisor. They look after kids in the dorm.
宿舍管♥理♥员♥ 他们照料这些学生
How well did you know her?
你知道多少关于她的事情
Not that well.
不是太多
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表