Why?
为什么要来
You're my daughter.
因为你是我女儿
I have a father.
我有爸爸了
So I can't be your daughter.
所以我不能当你的女儿
How can you do the things
你怎能干出
that you do -- just murder people on command?
奉命杀人这种事呢
I never hurt anyone who didn't deserve to be hurt.
我从不伤及无辜
I can't understand how you could live like that.
我真不懂你竟能忍♥受这种生活
That's because you're different.
因为你和我不是一种人
I did what I was born to do.
我在做生来要做的事
You did what you chose to do.
这是你自己选择的
Maybe.
可能吧
You're in a great deal of danger.
你现在处境十分危险
The police can't keep you safe. You know that.
你知道警♥察♥保不了你的安全
If I can get to you, so can my enemies.
我能找到你的话 我的敌人也能
I can take care of myself.
我可以照顾好自己
I would like to go now.
我现在想走了
Maura, I want to protect you,
莫拉 我想保护你
but I can't do it without your help.
但我需要你的帮助
I don't know who killed your brother,
我不知道谁杀了你弟弟
but I know they'll come after you next.
可我知道他们会找上你
It's programmed with a number.
它由一个数字编程
I'll always answer it.
随时能联♥系♥上我
I know you have people close to you in homicide.
我知道你身边有人在凶案组
I need you to tell me who did this to Colin.
希望你告诉我是谁杀了科林
We don't know yet.
我们还不知道
When you know, as soon as you know.
你一旦知道 就立刻告诉我
So you can kill him.
这样你就可以杀他了
So we can keep you alive by sending a message.
告诉我凶手 我才可以保证你的安全
My guy in southie says he's not hearing anything.
我在南波士顿的人说没收到风声
I've tried every C.I. I have.
我问过所有线人了
No one's got anything on her.
没人有她的消息
We should be out there looking for her!
我们应该出去找她
We don't have a clue where to start.
我们都不知从何找起
It's a blocked I.D.
是不明来电
Whatever you want, I can get it.
你想要什么 我都答应
Maura?
是莫拉吗
Are you...
你...
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Uh, no, c-can you get to my apartment?
不 你可以到我的公♥寓♥来吗
I'll -- I'll be right there.
我马上过去
No, she's -- she's okay.
她 她没事
She's okay.
她没事
He had a gentleness I... I wasn't expecting.
我没想到他会那么和蔼
Well, he's wanted for about,
可他犯下了不少
oh, a dozen not-so-gentle murders.
极不和蔼的屠♥杀♥
He's a charismatic killer, you know?
知道吗 他是个一流杀手
It's not like you haven't seen that animal before.
你又不是没看过那只动物
He's dangerous.
他是危险人物
I don't believe that.
我不相信
I mean, he risked his life to say goodbye to Colin.
他冒着生命危险去和科林告别
Don't tell me that you're finally letting emotion
别告诉我你还是让感情
run that big brain.
占了上风
I don't know who I am anymore.
我都快不认得自己了
I...
我...
Come on.
振作点
You're the same ridiculously smart,
你还是原来那个才高八斗
amazing, goofy person that you were before.
迷人 天然呆的你
I mean, knowing that he is the source of the sperm
即使知道他是你老子
doesn't change that.
也改变不了这些
Well, don't be so sure.
别说那么肯定
Technically, you did just say that my father is a killer.
其实你刚才也说了 我爸是个杀手
No, I said the sperm donor was a killer.
不 我是说你生父是杀手
Patrick Doyle wants me
帕特里克·多伊尔要我
to feed him information about the case.
把案子的相关信息告诉他
Yeah, I bet he does.
果然 我就知道他会
That's why he's back -- revenge.
他回来就是为了报仇
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know. I, um...
我也没主意 我...
See, I'm supposed to call him
我该在我们查出凶手的那刻
with Colin's killer...
就打给他
once we we've discovered who it is.
告诉他杀科林的凶手
Jane, he had photographs of me... throughout my life.
简 他拍下了不少我的生活照
Well, he wants to protect you.
既然他想保护你
Maybe we should just let him handle it.
或许我们索性♥交♥给他来处理好了
No!
不行
No! No!
不行
I'm not -- I'm not helping him kill another human being.
我不会帮他杀害又一条人命的
Even if it keeps you alive?
哪怕他为了救你
No.
没错
All right. Let's see what we got.
好了 来看看是什么问题
All right. Hand me that collared j-trap.
把那个J型管给我拿来
Here.
给
Not that one. The metal one.
不是这个 是金属那个
The metal one! Who can tell?
给我金属那根 谁分辨得出来啊
You've got everything mixed up with everything else here.
东西都不分类 乱七八糟的
Nothing's mixed up, Frankie.
胡说八道 弗兰基
Everything's in the order of the order of things.
一切都井然有序 有条不紊
What the hell does that even mean?
完全没听懂你在说什么
Here.
给你
It means there's a reason for everything.
我是说凡事皆事出有因
Okay, Yoda.
知道了 尤达
Yeah, you told me we were gonna be done with this
你不是说凯尔特人队的球赛开场前
by the time the Celtics game started.
就能搞定这个的吗
You know how much those tickets cost me?
你知道那些票有多贵吗
I told you, Frankie, to turn on the TV.
弗兰基 我可是奉劝过你看电视的
Oh, thanks, pop.
那我还得谢谢你 爸
No, no. No, no, no. Look.
错了错了 听我说
You got to resolder the connection on the hot side here.
这边还没降温的接口 你得重焊一下
Why? I-I did it just like you said.
为啥 我可是照你说的做得啊
No, no, you didn't sweat it right. Okay?
不是 你还没加工好 好吗
It's gonna leak when the pressure builds up.
水压增大 它就会漏水
Come on, Frankie.
拜托 弗兰基
I taught you this when you were 10!
你十岁时 我就教过你了
Yeah, and I told you
是啊 我也说过
we should have started on the other side of the bar!
我们应该从吧台的那边开始修的
And you also told me you were gonna be here on time,
你不是也说过你会准时到
but you weren't!
但是你却迟到了
Okay, all right!
好了 快堵住
Get the valve! What?
快去关阀门 什么
The valve! It's already secure!
关阀门 已经拧紧了啊
No, not that one! The cold-water line!
不是这个 是冷水管那个
Okay!
知道了
What have I been teaching you?! No, that's not it!
我是怎么教你的 也不是这个
The other one, Frankie!
试试另外那个 弗兰基
No, that's not doing it!
不干这个阀门的事
Wait a minute. Here, take this.
等一下 给 拿这个堵
Of course it's not doing it!
当然与这个阀门无关
The cold-water one.
冷水管上的那个才是
Hurry up.
快点
There! Here.
拿着 给 给
The other one! Get the other one!
另一个阀门 赶紧去关
Look out!
小心啊
Look.
听我说
Even we arrest Colin's killer,
就算我们抓到了杀害科林的凶手
that'll just leave a path for your father's enemies
你♥爸♥的仇敌们还是有法子可以
to find you.
找到你
So there you go.
你说得对
There you go. My -- my father hurt a lot of people.
确实 我爸杀人无数
He's not your father.
他不是你♥爸♥
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表