And heels down.
脚跟贴地
This hurts.
痛死我了
Pain is only in the mind.
疼痛皆由心生
Right leg up, and flip your dog.
抬高右腿 翻转身体成仰式
It feels like my leg.
我是痛由脚生啊
Back to downward dog.
还原到下犬式
My mind has a cramp.
我要失心疯了
You know the guy that keeps smiling at you -- Jorge?
知道那个对着你傻笑的家伙 豪尔赫吗
He just broke up with his girlfriend.
他刚和女友分手了
Really?
真的
Mm-hmm. Double date tomorrow night.
没错 明晚来四人约会吧
No!
不去
Shh! Shh! Shh! Shh!
安静
Sorry.
抱歉
What does he do? Medicine.
他做什么的 医务工作者
Shh!
安静
Oh, all right.
知道了
Rizzoli.
里佐利
Okay.
好的
Mindful awareness
正念[即心无杂念]
is what can subdue the primitive consciousness
能抑制原始意识[本能]
and bring the physical body under control of the will.
以达到意志控制躯体
I totally agree.
毫无异议
I have to go.
我得走了
Yeah, you can't leave before savasana.
把挺卧式完成再走
Corpse pose.
即仰尸式
Maura, let's go.
莫拉 走吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Namaste.
有礼了
Come on!
别磨蹭
You got her to do yoga.
你带她去做瑜伽的
No, it was my idea. I love yoga.
那是我的主意 我爱死瑜伽了
We had to leave before ardha chandrasana.
我们都还没做完半月式就走了
I feel very unbalanced.
现在我倍觉失衡
She was dragged here.
她是被人拖到这的
Oh, that's all been photographed and inventoried.
一切都已拍照留档了
Gaynor-Randle. 32.
盖纳-兰德尔 32岁
ATM $100. Scratch robbery.
提款机百元取款凭条 临时起意的抢劫
Did you find what was used to beat her?
找到袭击凶器了吗
Not yet.
还没
Vintage. She had a flair for clothes.
复古风 她对着装甚有心得
Hm, she was sexually assaulted.
她被强♥奸♥过
Reddish-brown stains on the inner thighs and external genitalia.
大腿内侧和外阴♥部♥有红棕色斑点
I hear an echo.
说什么呢
She was married.
她已婚
Pager's totaled.
呼机全毁了
It's not a pager.
这不是呼机
It's a glucose-management system -- insulin pump.
是葡萄糖控制系统的胰岛素泵
She was diabetic.
她有糖尿病
Yep. Needle sticks.
果然 这有针眼
She probably had to check her glucose level
她可能每天要做5到10次
about 5 to 10 times a day.
血糖值检查
Maybe this.
可能就是这个
Yeah, she kept careful records.
没错 她做了详细记录
Her last glucose-level reading was over 400.
她最后一次血糖读数超过400
Is that good or bad?
正常还是不正常
It's extremely high.
太高了
Is that good or bad?
那好还是不好
Bad. She wasn't getting any insulin.
很不好 她没有注射胰岛素
She probably had slurred speech, trouble walking.
她大概已经出现口齿不清 行走困难
That explains why there's no defensive wounds.
所以她身上没一处自卫性伤口
She couldn't fight back.
她根本无力还击
Murder weapon has a rectangular edge on it.
凶器的边缘呈矩形
I can't confirm that.
我还不能确定
Hey, Frost, we're looking for a 2x4 --
弗罗斯特 我们要找一个2乘4大小的
Frost, we're looking for an idiot.
弗罗斯特 我们要找的凶手是个白♥痴♥
That your way of saying you want to talk to the husband?
你这话的意思是要找死者的丈夫谈谈吗
What's it say about relationships
关于两性关系有个什么说法来着
that the husband or the boyfriend's our first suspect?
丈夫或男友通常是我们的头号♥嫌犯吗
Are you getting ready for an "I hate men" speech?
你准备开讲男性万恶论吗
I like men, just... not the ones that kill.
我喜欢男人 只是不喜欢杀人的那些
Jane.
简
It may not be the husband.
或许不是丈夫
Because she didn't have a husband.
因为她没有丈夫
We're sorry for your loss, Mrs. Randle.
兰德尔女士 节哀顺变
I prefer "Mel."
请叫我梅尔
And it's Gaynor-Randle.
我姓盖纳-兰德尔
We took each other's names.
集♥合♥了我们俩的姓氏
The Commonwealth recognizes our marriage.
联邦政♥府♥承认了我们的婚姻
I have a right to know who did this.
我有权知道这是谁干的
Of course you do. We want to know, too.
当然 我们也想知道
When was the last time you spoke to her?
你最后一次和她通话是什么时候
5 o'clock, maybe?
大概5点吧
Did she always work late?
她常加班吗
Always... on my night out.
对 尤其当我晚归时
I'm the, uh, captain of the LGBT Bowling League.
我是越界四性保龄球联赛的领队
Lesbian-gay- bisexual-transgender.
就是女同-男同-双性恋者-跨性别者
Uh, what time did you get home?
你几点回到家的
About 10 o'clock.
大约10点
I called Katie's office, her cell.
我有打去凯蒂的办公室和她手♥机♥
By midnight, I was calling the E.R.
到了午夜 我一遍又一遍地给
and you guys over and over again.
急诊室和警方打电♥话♥
You can check with my alarm company, my cell records...
你们可以查我的安防公♥司♥ 手♥机♥记录
...the bowling alley.
还有保龄球场
We will have to verify your whereabouts.
我们会核实你的行踪
Understood.
我能理解
I suppose it's always the first suspect.
照理说我是头号♥嫌犯
I'm sorry.
抱歉
That's okay.
没关系
Oh, come on. It's not like she has to worry about the scar.
用不着那么仔细 她不会在意那个疤的
Don't rush me.
别催我
Well, multitask, then. Time of death?
好吧 一心多用 告诉我死亡时间
The core temperature I took hepatically was 88.4 degrees.
肝脏中心温度为华氏88.4度
Killed between 2:00 and 3:00 A.M.
死亡时间为凌晨2点到3点间
Jorge say anything about me?
豪尔赫有问及我吗
Yoga Jorge?
瑜伽课的豪尔赫吗
No, Jaunty Lube Jorge.
还能是得意润滑油的豪尔赫吗
Oil change? I don't go there.
换机油的那个 我才不去那
Total rip off.
完全是在坑钱
Maura, come on. What'd he say about me?
莫拉 别装蒜 他说我什么了
He said, "Sure." when brock asked about having a double date.
他一口答应了布洛克提议的四人约会
No, I'm not going. Oh, Jane.
不要 我不去 简 你别这样
What about DNA substance from the sexual assault?
强♥奸♥犯有没留下DNA证据
No semen, but I did collect some deerskin fibers.
没有精♥液♥ 但我找到一些鹿皮纤维
So we're looking for bambi.
所以我们的凶手是小鹿斑比
No, deerskin from apparel.
不对 是用作衣料的鹿皮
W-- moccasins, a tepee?
鹿皮鞋还是印第安帐篷
No, tepees are generally constructed from buffalo hides.
错 印第安帐篷通常是用水牛皮造的
W-- wow you are so literal.
你也忒实在了吧
But deerskin actually has great tactility.
其实鹿皮的手感非常棒
Small pores make it soft, tough --
毛孔细小 使得表皮柔软坚韧
work gloves.
也就是工作手套
So no prints.
难怪没指纹
Oh! What?
对了 什么
Jorge thinks you're hot.
豪尔赫觉得你很性感
Forget it.
别提了
Come on, Jane. Listen to me.
简 别这样 听我说
Every time he looks at you,
他每次看着你
he contracts his orbicularis oculi and pars orbitalis.
都会收缩眼轮匝肌和眼眶
Gross. It's facial muscles. Please.
恶心 那是脸部肌肉 来嘛
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表