We think Mathias may have been killed by an exorcism.
我们认为马蒂西斯死于驱魔
"Think." So you don't know.
"认为" 所以你也不确定
You're good, Reginald.
算你狠 雷吉纳尔德
We're not finished.
这事儿没完
Thanks for stopping by.
多谢二位来访
This is a house in mourning.
这里正在举♥行♥哀悼仪式
It's time for you to go.
请你们离开
Beatrice, that's up to you.
碧翠丝 你决定吧
Please do as the priest said.
请照牧师说的做吧
The forces of evil are powerful.
恶魔魔力无穷
I can handle evil.
看我怎么降住他
Not this kind.
那倒未必
You are a little bit disrespectful.
你刚才有点无礼了
I was disrespectful?
我无礼
Father "Cuckoo" back there is my number-one suspect.
"布谷"神父已经被我列为头号♥嫌疑犯
Father Kokou.
是科库神父
I know, Maura. I was making a point.
我知道 莫拉 我就那么一说
Well, "Kokou" is the most popular boy's name with Capeverdeans.
"科库"在佛得角是很流行的男子名
Okay, I don't need a history lesson. Thank you.
好了 我现在不想听你秀历史 谢谢
Very intriguing culture.
他们的文化很耐人寻味
Descendants from the Portuguese explorers
葡萄牙开拓者的后裔
and slaves from the Capeverdean islands.
和来自佛得角群岛的奴隶共处一岛
I'm impressed!
没想到啊
I can google, too.
搜索谁不会呀
And that Father Kokou...
那么科库神父
or...or whatever is a phony.
还是什么的 就是一骗子
Did you check out that poncho he was wearing?
你看见他穿的斗篷了吗
A grand boubou.
那个宽大的连身罩衫
I said I know.
这个我知道
Oh, you knew? What that robe was called?
哦 你真知道 那长袍叫什么
A "Boo-boo"?
叫"布布"
Well, it's popular
那在西非的
with the Christians in West Africa.
基♥督♥徒中很流行
Though the Swahili in East Africa
不过东非的斯瓦希里人
and some Bantu speakers in Central Africa also...
和中非的班图人也...
Like their boo-boos?
喜欢他们的长袍
Yes.
对
That's not funny.
这可玩笑不得
Okay.
好吧
Rizzoli.
里佐利
Okay, give me the address.
好吧 告诉我地址
Okay.
好的
I'll see you back at the ranch.
我们到住♥宅♥区见
I'm gonna go talk to the boy's father.
我要去和那男孩的父亲谈一谈
I'll get you a boubou.
我会给你买♥♥件长袍
Whoo-hoo!
唔 唔
A "Boo-boo"?
一件长袍
I tried to get Matt away from his mother
我一直努力让马特离开他妈妈
and that crazy Voodoo priest.
和那个疯狂的巫毒牧师
I should have taken him home.
我应该把他带回家的
Do you think that your ex-wife
你认为你前妻
may have had anytng to do
和马特的死
with Matt's death?
有关系吗
Not -- not Beatrice. No.
不 不会是碧翠丝
M-maybe the church.
可能和教会有关
You did everything you could, Malcolm.
你尽力了 马尔科姆
And my son is dead.
可我儿子却还是死了
When did your ex-wife join the church?
你前妻什么时候入教的
After the divorce.
我们离婚以后
That priest is a crook.
那牧师是个骗子
He got her to give him all of her money,
他骗走了她所有的积蓄
even the child support.
连孩子的抚养费都不放过
He spent every last dime on lawyers,
他把所有的钱都用来请律师
fighting for custody.
就是为了争取监护权
I mean, we even put off having our own children...
甚至我们生孩子的计划都推迟了
Alicia, I-I-I have a child already.
我已经有孩子了
I know.
我知道
I had.
我曾经有过
The judge was just about to rule in our favor.
法官就要将孩子判归我们了
We were gonna bring him home.
我们准备带他回家
Get settled, be a family.
安顿下来 一家人团聚
Dad's story checked out.
已经证实了那孩子父亲的话
He was getting full custody.
他就快要得到全部监护权了
So maybe the mom killed him.
所以有可能是母亲杀了他
Yeah, I'll e-mail the whole file to you.
对 我会把所有文件发给你
Um, I'm guessing she's in the waitress-protection program,
我猜她肯定是加入什么保护服务生计划
And you're working here because...
而你正是她的新保镖
you're her new bodyguard.
所以要寸步不离在这办公
I'm working a case here, Rzzoli, undercover.
我在这里办案呢 里佐利 卧底
And you're undercover to get her...
你做卧底是为了
beans-to-water ratio?
近水楼台先得月
Someone's been stealing from her till.
有人一直从她的抽屉里偷钱
I said I'd help her out.
我说过会帮她
I have a fresh batch of blondies,
我做了一些白巧克力小方饼
my mother's recipe.
是我妈妈的配方哦
Do you want one?
要来一块吗
Don't want to insult your mother.
当然得给你母亲面子
I will insult your mother if it keeps my ass smaller.
这个要是能减肥的话我就吃
I hear ya.
明白了
How much is missing?
丢了多少钱
$11.01 yesterday.
昨天丢了11.01美元
$14.99 the day before.
前天丢了14.99美元
Wow. 26 whole dollars.
哇 26块大洋
Now I understand why you don't have the time
我现在知道你为什么没时间
to do homicide cases.
顾及谋杀案了
Hey!
嘿
I got a full load here!
我这有一大堆工作呢
And I'm in the middle of a trial.
况且我的案子还处于审讯阶段
You got time for blondies.
但你却有时间吃点心
Oh, you're gonna tell me again how much you hate Grant?
你有多恨格兰特 我可是一清二楚
You don't keep your mouth shut,
你要敢泄露半句
and I'll go tell her how much you like her.
我就告诉她你暗恋她
This is a nasty custody battle.
真是一场激烈的抚养权争夺战
Mom and her church against dad.
母亲联同教会对抗父亲
Something there?
有发现吗
Maybe. What did you got?
可能有吧 你呢
Tracking Matt's friends and, uh, child predators.
正在追查马特的朋友和恋童犯
Okay.
好的
Jane!
简
Hey, ma.
妈妈
Look who I found in the lobby.
看我在大堂碰到谁了
Well, you weren't answering your phone,
你没接我电♥话♥
and the brand-new officer O'connor wouldn't let me up.
新来的奥康纳警卫又不让我上来
All right. Well, I'll talk to him. Thanks.
好的 我会跟他说一下 谢了
Uh, hey, do you have Matt's autopsy report?
马特的尸检报告出来了吗
Yes, I'm waiting on tox and micros,
出来了 还在等毒检和显微镜检查报告
but I can tell you this conclusively,
但我可以确定
it was not a natural death. Really?
他绝非自然死亡 真的吗
You could knock me over with a chicken feather.
可真是惊人发现
Uh, and what are you doing here?
那妈妈你来这里做什么
I, uh, brought you the dress
我来把你明晚
that you're going to wear tomorrow
回家聚餐要穿的裙子
when you come to dinner.
拿给你啊
It's just the Solernos, mom.
妈 只是和索来诺一家吃饭而已
So? You can't look nice?
那又怎样 就不能穿美点吗
Ooh. Look at this. Oh, wow.
看看这裙子 真美
Look at the detailed ottoman ribbing.
上面的粗直棱纹真精致
Yeah, it's got that, uh, grecian v-neck.
对啊 这裙子还是希腊式V领的
Oh, gorgeous woven-edge hem.
褶边做工真华丽
Jane. Yeah.
简 来了
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表