Heart attack.
就是心脏病
A heart attack because they were scared?
恐惧到心脏病发作吗
My kid didn't die of fear.
这孩子不是被吓死的
Well... Haven't you ever been afraid of anything?
你有怕过什么东西吗
Uh...Witches.
女巫
My family went to salem when I was little.
我小时候曾举家迁至塞勒姆
See? You were very impressionable.
看吧 你以前也挺疑神疑鬼的
Yes, I had to sleep with a night-light.
是啊 那时我得开着灯睡觉
Why? What were you scared of?
问这个干嘛 那你怕什么
Chromobacterium violaceum.
紫色♥色♥杆菌
What's that?
那是什么东西
It's a flesh-eating bacteria.
一种食肉细菌
Crawls inside your ear or your nose,
在耳朵和鼻腔内啮噬
and it starts eating you from the in... Okay.
它会从你的内 够了
I-I got it.
我明白了
Thank you.
谢谢
It's horrible.
很恐怖
Every culture has an exorcism ceremony.
每种文化都有其特殊的驱魔仪式
You know, and there's no law
并且没有相关法律规范禁止
against being a charismatic religious leader.
宗教领袖的行为
Yeah, yeah, like Jim Jones and Kool-aid
比如吉姆·琼斯和酷爱
and David Koresh and Waco.
以及大卫·柯瑞西和瓦柯
What could go wrong?
到底是哪里不对头呢
I feel like going to church. You?
我想去教堂了 你呢
We're about to do a ceremony.
我们正要举♥行♥仪式
I'm about to serve a search warrant.
我正要出示一张搜查令
This is a very disruptive way to observe a foreign culture.
这样研究外宗文化真是太粗鲁了
Well, at least one of us will fit in.
至少我还算得上内行
You could have told me you had a warrant.
你早该告诉我你有搜查令了
She didn't.
她没有
We didn't have time.
我们没时间
You lied?
你撒谎了
No.
没有
I said I was about to serve a warrant.
我说我正要出示搜查令
I didn't say when.
又没说何时出示
Your rituals could seem as strange to others,
你们的仪式对外人来说也可能显得怪异
as ours do to you.
正如你们看我们一样
Blood into wine,
饮用血酒
bread into flesh.
和面食肉
He's right.
没错
It's no different than the poteau-mitan,
这些仪式大同小异 都如中心柱一样
linking heaven and hell.
连接着天堂和地狱
Is it?
是吗
You know about the poteau-mitan?
你知道中心柱
I spent two years in dakar
我在达喀尔
with the Medecins Sans Frontieres.
当了两年无国界医生
You were in doctors without borders?
你入过无国界医生组织
Why can't you just say that?
你就不能直说吗
Please.
拜托
Let us complete the ceremony,
让我们完成仪式
help Sister Beatrice.
先帮帮碧翠丝教友
Then you can do your search.
之后你们就可以搜查
Only if we can observe.
除非我们在旁观摩
If you wish.
如你所愿
Don't worry.
别担心
No. Why worry?
不 我♥干♥嘛担心
We're just locked in a room with an ex-con
只不过是和一个要驱魔的前科犯
who's about to do an exorcism.
锁在一间屋子里
This is great.
爽死了
Snakes!
蛇
She believes the devil that possessed her son
她相信支配他儿子的魔鬼
is inside of her.
就在她体内
Think of an exorcism as a...
把驱魔当做
as a massive therapeutic intervention.
一种复杂的干预治疗
Weapon.
武器
Passed from her son's heart to her!
由其子之心 传至其身
Liberam!
自♥由♥
Liberam!
自♥由♥
Get everybody out the back! Go!
把大家带出去 快
Stop!
站住
Where'd you get the sweatshirt?
哪来的运动衫
My Homie Ollie gave it to me.
奥利兄弟给我的
Right before you put a pillow over his head
就在你用枕头压住他
and smothered him to death?
把他闷死之前给你的
Look, I'm -- I'm a skater, not a killer.
我只是个玩滑板的 不是凶手
That's cute, Jerome.
蒙谁呀 杰罗姆
You just threw a molotov cocktail at a cop.
你刚把一枚燃♥烧♥弹♥扔向一名警♥察♥
You think you can scare the cops off this case?
你以为可以吓退警♥察♥吗
With some snakes and firebomb?
就用几条蛇和几枚炸♥弹♥这样的伎俩
What are you talking about snakes, man?
什么蛇 老兄
Brother ain't messing with no damn snakes.
兄弟我可不玩什么蛇
And the firebomb?
那炸♥弹♥呢
Look, the Voodoos killed Ollie.
是巫毒教的人杀了奥利
I want a lawyer.
我要一名律师
Okay, we're done.
好吧 没你事了
Take him to lockup.
把他关进去
He has kids do petty crimes to cover for his ass,
他有的是小跟班帮他打掩护
but he throws a revenge bomb himself?
干嘛亲自去投弹报复
No. He didn't kill him.
不 他没有杀人
So you make the priest for it?
你认为是牧师干的
Oh, big daddy voodoo isn't saving souls.
那个老巫毒只会害人 哪会超度
I haven't ruled out the parents, either.
当然还不能排除他父母
Damn it. I am late for dinner.
该死 晚饭要迟到了
My mom's gonna kill me!
我妈会杀了我的
You were firebombed, Jane.
你差点被炸死 简
It's a good excuse!
这是个好借口
Yeah. You don't know my mother.
是吗 你太不了解我妈了
Will you call her and tell her I'm on my way?!
帮忙打电♥话♥跟她说我已经在路上了
Okay?!
好吗
Yeah.
好
Come on.
快点
Hi, ma.
妈
I'm sorry.
抱歉
No worries. I'm glad you're here.
没事 你来了就好
Like it? Yeah.
喜欢吗 喜欢
Help me out? Go entertain.
帮个忙 去玩会儿
Okay, okay, okay.
好 好 好
Rizzoli.
里佐利
Wow, you look amazing.
你太美了
Thank you.
谢谢
What the hell, ma?
什么情况 妈
Where's pa and the Solernos?
爸和索莱诺一家呢
They went to go pick up ice cream for later!
他们去买♥♥餐后冷饮了
No, they didn't.
不 他们没有
There's no one else here?
根本就没有别人
I made ragu bolognese.
我做了肉酱面
You made me wear this dress for Joe Grant?!
你让我穿这身衣服给乔·格兰特看
What? No!
什么 怎么会
I don't know what you're talking about.
不知道你在说什么
Ma!
妈
I need to know you're taken care of.
我只想让你有个好归宿
By him?
就他
Are you kidding?! He's cute!
你开什么玩笑 他很帅
He's not cute! He's very cute.
一点不衰 很帅
So what?!
那又怎样
Go! You go!
进去 你进去
Be a girl!
淑女一点
I love you.
我爱你
So, I, uh, haven't seen you in a dress
我好像从高中舞会之后
since, what, senior prom?
就没见你穿过裙子
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表