That's three strikes in a row, Maura.
莫拉 那是三击全中的意思
Oh. Wish I could get her for our team.
真希望她能加入我们队
But you got to be divorced.
那就得先恢复单身
Can you try to restore all that history that Kate deleted?
你能还原凯特删除的历史记录吗
Let's give it a shot.
我尽管试试
Really yummy.
真的很好吃
Sorted by popularity.
根据点击率分类的
Hmm, spent a lot of time on Cupid4girls.com...
花了很多时间上女生爱神网
Lipstidate.com.
唇膏交♥友♥网♥
Online hook-up services.
全都提供在线交友服务
So, Katie was cheating on her wife.
原来凯蒂背着老婆偷腥了
Somebody posted a message for her the day she was killed.
案发当天有人给她留言了
"Liked our time at the Merch. Want to play again?"
"在默克过得很愉快 想重温旧梦吗"
Our vic was having more than a drink after work.
我们的受害者下班后可不止喝了一杯酒
Can you trace the I.P. addresses?
你能追踪到IP地址吗
Smart. What?
聪明 怎么
They set up the website to hide all I.P. addresses --
他们建立了一个隐藏所有IP地址的网站
protects their customers.
以此保护客户隐私
Yeah, and hides the cheaters.
对啊 保护那些偷腥者
Why work so hard to get the right to marry --
那为什么要苦苦争取婚姻自♥由♥
To do the same thing that straight couples do?
为了像普通夫妻那样出轨吗
I don't know.
真搞不懂
Hey, Korsak.
喂 科萨克
They kind of...
她们俩
resemble each other.
是不是有点像
Jane and the victim.
简和受害者
You're right. Be a shame to waste an opportunity like that.
没错 良机错失可不再来了
No. We could...
不 我们可以
No way.
不行
We could try and bait a trap.
我们可以试着引她上钩
Post the same kind of message Katie did,
发布一些类似凯蒂曾经发过的信息
attract the same kind of woman.
引诱同一类女人
Arrange dates, get DNA,
安排会面 借机取得DNA
see if we get a match.
看看是否匹配
How? We stick a fork in 'em?
要怎么取 用叉子戳她吗
You buy her a drink,
请她喝杯饮料
you take the glass.
然后把杯子拿走啊
Club owner seemed like she'd cooperate.
俱乐部老板似乎挺愿意合作的
Jane could...possibly... wear a wire.
你还可以带个窃听器
No.
不要
No, I'm not gonna go undercover
我才不要做到处物色
to troll for lesbian dates
同性恋对象的卧底
on the random chance that we catch a killer, no.
而且还不保证能抓到凶手 我拒绝
I think she loves the idea.
我觉得她喜欢这个主意
Me too.
我也觉得
Why do they do this?
他们为什么要这样分
The categories are such stereotypes.
分类好死板啊
"Femme," "Boy next door,"
"女同女" "邻家男孩型"
"Sporty," or "Fine."
"运动型"和"完美型"
Jane's definitely "Fine."
简绝对属于"完美型"
I'm just saying, for the purposes of the ad,
我这样说只是想打好广♥告♥
you know, to draw the best response.
以获取最大的反响
Yeah. Right.
是啊 没错
Okay, I-I j-just have to check a box,
好吧 我来勾选项目
so, "Femme," "Butch,"
那么"女同女" "女同男"
"Lipstick," "Chapstick,"
"唇膏" "无色唇膏"
"Sporty."
"运动型"
I've seen her break a chair
我曾见过她拿椅子
over the head of a meth-crazed gangbanger.
砸一个嗑冰♥毒♥上瘾的小混混
So..."Butch"?
所以是"女同男"吗
Yeah.
没错
I mean, she took him out.
她可是把他放倒了
No. No, no, no, no.
不 不能选这项
She's -- no, no. She's my friend.
这可不行 她是我的朋友
I-I'm not putting "Butch."
我不会用"女同男"形容她
She's -- I'm putting "Sporty."
我选"运动型"这项
Just check what the victim checked, huh?
勾选跟受害者一样的项目就行了
Oh. Let's see. "Lipstick lesbian."
看到了 是"女同女"
I love undercover.
做卧底太好玩了
"Nice and supportive" doesn't mean weak.
"温柔且乐于助人"不代表弱不禁风
Please.
不会吧
Jorge...
豪尔赫
is more submissive than my dog.
他比我的狗还听话
Aww, yes, he is! Aww!
没错 一点不错
Maybe I should be a lesbian.
也许我该当个同性恋
Aww, well, wishes can come true.
你会心想事成的
Frost and Korsak wanted to fill out your dating profile.
弗罗斯特和科萨克已帮你填好交友资料
I typed.
我负责输入
You what?
你说什么
If it wasn't for me, you'd be "Butch."
要不是我 你早已是"女同男"了
Y-- you put my photo and profile on a gay-dating website?
你把我的照片和资料放上同性恋交♥友♥网♥了
It's your best shot at getting DNA and breaking this case.
这是你获取DNA并一举破案的最佳途径
No, it's our best shot.
不 不该由我一个去干
You're going with me.
你跟我一起去
No.
不要
Yes, Dr. Isles.
不容推搪 艾尔斯医生
W-- I don't have time to train a female detective
我可没有时间训练一个
how to collect and preserve DNA.
会采集和保存DNA的女侦探
W-- you're going.
所以你去定了
There. Look.
在这 看
All these women think you're hot.
这些女人都认为你很性感
You realize one of these women
你认为她们其中一个
could be Katie's killer.
可能是杀死凯蒂的凶手
And not this one. Listen.
不是这个 听好
She likes to hike, has season tickets to the Celtics.
她喜欢远足 有凯尔特人队的季票
What?
什么
Front row? Oh, I might flip for that.
前排吗 那她有半成机会跟我见面
I don't understand online dating.
网上交友真让我想不明白
People reveal too much about themselves.
人们过于展示自我了
"I want to connect with someone
"我想跟一个能让我
who can make me more of who I am."
做回自己的人交朋友"
"...Who can be strong without needing me to be weak."
"她的坚强无需靠我的弱小来衬托"
I wonder what kind of women we would like
如果我们喜欢女人的话
If we liked women.
会喜欢哪一类呢
What?!
什么
Well, um, first of all, I would be the guy.
首先 我会是一个男人
That's a cliche. Why would you be the guy?
你太保守了 为什么要做男人呢
Because.
因为
Because you're bossy?
因为你喜欢发号♥施令吗
So are you.
你也是啊
No, I'm not.
不 我不是
Yes, you are.
是 你绝对是
You're just soft and polite
只不过你对人发号♥施令时
When you're bossing people around.
比较礼貌和温柔罢了
Well, it's a good thing you're not my type.
还好你不是我喜欢的类型
What do you mean I'm not your type?
你这话是什么意思
That is so rude.
你太失礼了
Well, you don't know how to relax.
首先 你不懂如何放松
And you wear your shoes and your clothes to bed,
其次 你穿着鞋子和便服上♥床♥
and you just admitted that you're bossy.
再次 你承认喜欢发号♥施令了
Okay, yeah. I'm bossy. Right.
好吧 我是喜欢发号♥施令 没错
You put my picture and profile on a gay-dating website,
你把我的照片和资料放上同性恋交♥友♥网♥
and I'm bossy.
还说我爱发号♥施令
Right. Okay.
好 很好
After I said no, by the way.
顺便说一下 我事前有拒绝
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Meditating. It's too stressful to argue with you.
冥想 跟你争辩 压力很大
Well, just think --
那你就好好想想
because of you, by this time tomorrow,
就因为你 明天的这个时候
I could be on a date with a killer.
我就要跟一个杀手约会了
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表