I've never been so scared in all my life.
我这辈子从没如此恐惧过
You look like you slept under an overpass.
你这样子像是昨晚睡天桥底了
How are you still single?
难怪你还是光棍一条
You got to stop this. Stop what?
你别再这样了 怎样啊
This stuff with Frost.
别再嘲笑弗罗斯特了
Lab identified the carpet we found on the victim.
实验室鉴别出盖在受害人身上的毯子
It's called Antron.
是安特纶面料
It -- it's not Frost's fault that he was partnered with me.
和我搭档不是弗罗斯特的错
Navy-blue carpet from a car.
来自某辆车的海军蓝地毯
You want to hear what I got from the lab or not?
你还想不想听实验室的鉴证结果
Yeah. You want to drink the coffee?
想 那你想喝咖啡吗
Navy blue's a popular color.
海军蓝是很热门的颜色
2 million vehicles with this type of carpet fiber.
2百万辆车有这种地毯纤维
Swell. Hey, it's not my fault it's a popular color.
厉害 这种颜色很流行绝非我的错
I take three sugar.
我通常要下三包糖
Oh, for christ's sake, since when?
天啊 从何时起的
Since I don't know -- since for a while.
我也不知道 反正有好一段时间了
You'd know that if we were still partners.
如果我们还是拍档 你准会知道
What about the semen we found? No hits.
那我们找到的精♥液♥呢 没匹配
How is that possible?
怎么可能
Easy. Our unsub's not in CODIS.
还用说 基因库里没他的资料
Ran the prints we had, too -- nothing.
也查了采集到指纹 同样一无所获
Our unsub's a ghost.
我们的疑犯简直就是鬼魅
Pardon me -- yours and Frost's unsub's a ghost.
说错了 应该是你和弗罗斯特的疑犯
Thought you said you take three sugar.
你不是说你要下三包糖吗
Doctor says it's bad for me.
医生说那有损健康
Two sugars is bad for you. The creamer is bad for you.
两包糖有损健康 奶精也有损健康
Like you care. That's it.
要你管 那就算
Hey.
喂
About the other day...
关于那一天
I should've given you a heads-up.
我应该给你提个醒的
It's okay.
都过去了
No, it -- it's not.
是我不对
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry, too, Korsak.
科萨克 关于搭档我也很抱歉
Rizzoli.
里佐利
Where?
哪里
Okay, page Frost.
好的 通知弗罗斯特
I got to go. They found another victim.
我要出去了 他们找到另一个受害人
His name is John Ghant. His wife, Karena, is missing.
他叫约翰·甘特 他妻子凯瑞娜失踪了
No sign of a teacup this time. You know what that means.
这次没有用上茶杯 这就意味着
He didn't need a warning device
他不需要报♥警♥装置
because he had an accomplice.
是因为他有同伙
Hoyt.
霍伊特
Jane?
简
You better come see this.
你最好过来看看
Hey, all I know is,
听着 我只知道
I got a delivery for a detective, uh, Rizzoli.
我要把这个送去给里佐利警探
That's me.
我就是
Don't worry about that.
别管那个
Let me see some form of identification.
给我出示下你的身份证明
I got it in my back pocket.
我放在背包里了
Hoyt.
是霍伊特
Then who's Henry Deduboto?
那谁是亨利·德都波图
"Ted Bundy."
是泰德·邦迪
That's five letters too many for that anagram.
五个字母太多了 不符合回文构词法
How do you do that?
你是怎么办到的
Fine, "Theodore Bundy."
好 那就西奥多·邦迪
He was fascinated with necrophilia,
他有严重的恋尸癖
just like the apprentice.
跟霍伊特的徒弟一样
I bet that's why Gail Yeager's body
我相信他把盖尔·伊格的尸体像情人般
was laid out like his lover.
小心摆着是有原因的
So he could visit. Any time he wanted.
那样他就可以参观了 随时都可以
But we found her, so he had to kill again,
但我们找到了她 所以他必须再杀一个
This time with Hoyt.
这次还和霍伊特联手
My guesss Karena Ghant is his new girlfriend.
我猜凯瑞娜·甘特成了他的新女友
Frost?
弗罗斯特
Where?
在哪
Keep it off the radio. Take his phone.
别让他碰无线电 拿走他的手♥机♥
Hide your car, all right? I'm on my way.
把你的车藏起来 懂吗 我马上过来
You are not gonna like what we're about to do.
你准不会喜欢我们接下来的计划
Only call he made was to 911.
他只打了一通电♥话♥给911
Dispatch put it straight through to me.
调度员就直接把电♥话♥转给了我
Good. What was he doing way out here?
很好 他跑来这里做什么
Looking for indian arrowheads.
找印第安人的箭头
"Native american."
即是"美洲原住民"
The Wampanoag tribe was the last to inhabit the area,
万帕诺亚格人是居于此地的末代部落
also known as the Massachusett.
这里也就是麻州
Get him to a uniform. Take him downtown.
把他交给制♥服♥警员 带他去市区
Hold him as long as you can. Call Korsak, all right?
尽可能拖住他 还有打给科萨克
Get him out here. Tell him the plan.
带他离开这里 把计划告诉科萨克
I'm on it. What plan?
这就去办 什么计划
We're gonna surveil this body.
我们打算监视这具尸体
What, you -- you mean, leave her here?
什么 你意思把她丢在这吗
Yes.
对
I said you wouldn't like it. Let's go.
我说过你不会喜欢的 走吧
No. I'm calling my team.
不行 我要叫我的组员来
Maura, they weren't expecting anyone to find this body.
莫拉 他们不希望有人发现这具尸体
Look at where she's hidden. Okay, hear me out.
看看四周是什么环境 你听我说完
Hear me out. We get the hell out of here.
听我说 我们先离开这里
We put both the park entrances under surveillance.
然后把公园的两个入口都监视起来
What makes you think that Hoyt isn't watching you right now?
你怎么知道那个霍伊特没正在监视我们
He might be. I am willing to take that gamble.
是有可能 但我宁愿赌一把
What, by leaving this body here
怎么赌 把尸体留在这里
in hopes that they'll return?
等着他们回来吗
No. No, every second she stays here,
不 绝对不行 她待在这里越久
More forensic evidence is lost.
法医证据就流失得越多
Maura, please.
莫拉 拜托了
The faster we get out of here,
我们越早离开这里
the better chance we have of not being discovered.
被发现的可能就越小
Okay? 'cause if we don't do this, we got nothing.
知道吗 如果不这样就又放虎归山了
If we take this body back now,
如果我们现在把尸体带回去
All we'll find out is, "Yup, she's dead.
我们能查到的就是 "她死了
and they killed her."
是他们杀的"
Please.
求你了
Do this for me.
就当是为了我
You still got the north entrance, Frost?
弗罗斯特 你还盯着南入口吗
Affirmative.
是的
If you want to go sit in his car, go ahead.
如果你想到他车里去 就去吧
Shut up. Excuse me?
闭嘴 什么
Not you.
没说你
And if they come, they're coming at night.
如果他们回来 肯定是在夜里
So keep your eyes peeled, all right? Roger that.
所以眼睛睁大点 好吗 收到
What is the smell?
什么味道
What smell?
有味道吗
You know what smell. There's an animal in here.
明知故问 肯定有动物在这
Ugh! Something licked me. What is it?
有东西在舔我 是什么啊
Oh, it's just Jo Friday.
是忠仆小乔而已
He's filthy.
他太脏了
"She."
她
"Joe"?
叫"乔"吗
"Jo," Like "Josephine."
"乔瑟芬"的"乔"
Found her by the side of the road this morning.
今早在路边发现她的
Hey, you sneezed.
你打喷嚏了
I told you, I'm allergic.
我跟你说过 我过敏
Korsak, it's either him or me.
科萨克 有我没她 有她没我
What? Please don't.
干嘛啊 别这样
Hey, what about him?
喂 他怎么办
"Her."
她
She stays. I got to pee.
她留下 我去小便
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表