Natalie was hooking, too.
娜塔莉也在卖♥♥淫
I loved Danielle.
我爱丹妮尔
Anything I can say about this remarkable person
任何词语都无法形容
won't come close to describing who she was.
我这位好友的为人
Gun!
枪
Drop it!
放下枪
You killed Danielle!
是你杀了丹妮尔
She couldn't keep her mouth shut.
她废话太多了
Don't think I won't kill you, too. Please.
别以为我不会也杀了你 不要
Jane, go! I got her!
简 去吧 这有我呢
That's ok, that's ok, I'm here
没事的 没事的 有我在
Lucas!
卢卡斯
She was a whore, and she was a whiner!
她就一婊♥子♥还整天发牢骚
I gave her 57 grand, and she didn't want to do it anymore?!
我给了她57000块 她却不想干了
You work it off, bitch!
死去吧 婊♥子♥
Just put the gun down! We can talk about this!
把枪放下 我们可以谈谈
Or I'll just blow your head off.
要不我♥干♥脆一枪打爆你的头
He's running!
他跑了
Frost.
弗罗斯特
I'm with you.
我在跟进
Well...Good to see you with your eyes open.
很高兴看见你醒了过来
It's good to be going home.
能回家真好
How you feeling?
感觉怎么样
Eh, my ribs are a little sore.
肋骨还有点疼
Bullet was a "Through and through."
子弹完全打穿你的身体
It's better than most case scenarios.
很多人没有你这么幸运
I know.
我知道
Bullet broke two ribs, came right back out.
子弹打坏了我两根肋骨 从后边出去了
I guess I passed out from shock.
我觉得我是被吓晕的
It just hurts to laugh or cough.
就是笑和咳嗽的时候会疼
Well, at least you'll have a cool scar.
至少你还会落下两个酷酷的伤疤
Doctor said just two pucker marks.
医生说只会有两个皱痕
Oh, good. So then you can continue to wear foil bikinis.
好啊 那你就能继续穿锡纸比基尼了
Don't make me laugh.
别逗我笑了
Sorry.
对不起
Here. These are for you.
这个 这是给你的
Thanks. You're welcome.
谢谢 不客气
Let's get you out of here.
我推你出去
Are you gonna tell my parents?
你会告诉我父母吗
that you got shot?
说你中枪了吗
Well, I think they already know.
我估计他们已经知道了
Thank you.
谢谢
I was really desperate, and...
我当时很绝望 而且...
and it was really stupid.
真是犯傻
Well, everybody does stupid things.
人人都有犯傻的时候
That stupid?
有我那么傻吗
Okay, no. Maybe not that stupid.
好吧 也许没那么傻
But you're here.
但你挺过来了
And you get a second chance.
你还有第二次机会
When do you go back to school?
你什么时候回学校上课
I don't.
不回去了
I can't pay.
我交不起学费
And I can't do what I was doing....
而且我再也不会去干那个了
...ever.
再也不会了
Oh. Here.
对了 这个
What's this? Open it.
这是什么 打开看看
Weird, huh?
奇怪吧
I talked to the Bursar's office.
我跟学校财务谈过了
They said you were paid all the way up to your senior year.
他们说你后两年的学费都交齐了
How -- but --
这怎么可能
There's always a little
一般奖学金设置里
leftover scholarship money for hardship cases.
会有一小部分是用于资助特困生
I argued that your case was a major hardship.
我跟他们谈说你有特殊困难
Thank you.
谢谢你
You study hard, okay? Yeah.
努力学习吧 好吗 好的
See you soon. Take care.
回头见 保重
So, what was it like working on a live victim?
照顾活着的受害人感觉如何
Terrifying.
很吓人
And exhilarating.
也很兴奋
Natalie confirmed your theory though.
不过娜塔莉证实了你的猜测
Lucas had about a half-dozen girls working off tuition.
卢卡斯控制了六七个拖欠学费的女孩
Yeah. Lucas was the company store.
是的 卢卡斯是金主
Fronted the money to Danielle.
给丹妮尔放贷
Maybe she found out that he was blackmailing the professor,
也许她发现了他在勒索教授
And he killed her.
他就把她杀了
Yeah. She probably thought she could get out
是的 她大概觉得如果威胁把这事公开
if she threatened to go public.
她就能逃出魔爪
That poor father. What he must be going through.
可怜的父亲 他能承受得了吗
I applied to BCU.
我曾申请过BCU
It's very hard to get into.
那里门槛很高的
I got in.
我被录取了
Why didn't you go?
那你为什么没念呢
Wanted to be a cop.
想做一个警♥察♥
What's the real reason?
真正的原因是什么
My father would have sold everything to send me there.
供我上学我老爸会倾家荡产的
I couldn't do that to him.
我不能那样对他
Did you ever tell him?
你告诉过他吗
Nope. That would make him too sad.
没有 他肯定会很难过
Well, I wonder what's gonna happen to Natalie.
不知道娜塔莉以后会怎么样
She's going back to school.
她回去上学了
What?
什么
Made a little deal with the chancellor.
我跟校长作了个交易
We keep a lid on it, they go back to school.
我们不把事情公开 让她们回去上学
On the university's expense.
学校支付学费吗
'cause, you know, if this got out,
如果这事公开的话
people might be judgmental.
人们肯定会指责学校
What are you gonna tell Danielle's father?
那你又怎么跟丹妮尔的父亲讲呢
All he needs to know
他只需要知道
is that his daughter loved him very much.
他女儿非常地爱他
Aww, Jane.
啊 简
What?
怎么了
I think that's really...
我觉得你真是...
That's really sweet.
太有爱心了
Oh, gross. Okay. Gimme the wine.
算了吧 好不 把酒给我
What? Really! Mnh. Okay.
什么啊 是真的 好吧
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表