Hey, you can't go in there without a warrant.
嘿 没搜查令不能进
Sure, I can. It's in plain view.
当然可以 它在视线范围内
Now, back off!
现在 退后
Frost.
弗罗斯特
Isn't that the hubcap that Frankie found?
是不是就是弗兰基发现的轮毂罩
Hey, nice car. Where is it?
嘿 这好车在哪
Stolen. The day I got out.
在我出狱的那天被偷了
You report it? Oh, yeah. Sure, I did.
报案了 当然报了
Hello, pig.
喂 死条子
Maybe you didn't report it because you stole it yourself.
或许你没报案因为就是你自己偷的
That's right -- kept it perfect for 40 years,
没错 好好保存了40年
Dumped it in the marina to see if it could swim.
再把它丢进海里 看它是否会游泳
I'll put an APB out on the car. Yeah, you do that.
我会要求对其车进行全境通告 就这么干啊
You find it, I want it back, you wop pig.
你这黑条子找到它 我正想找回来
Nice family.
蛇鼠一窝
Checked Kenny's alibi.
查过肯尼的不在场证明
He's on kidney dialysis four days a week.
他每周四天需要接受透析
Confirmed he was there during the stranglings.
已经证实他在案发时在医院
All right. What are you looking at Kenny for?
好的 你为什么要查肯尼
You an internal-affairs rat or something?
你是在搞内讧还是干啥
Oh! Hey, easy.
嘿 别激动
Why would you make sure a cop has an alibi?
为什么要查一位警探的不在场证据
Come on, Vince.
别这样 文斯
We're just tying up some loose ends, all right?
我们只是想找点头绪 行吗
Got to make sure some jackass named lieutenant Grant
只是要确保某些傻子代理长官格兰特
doesn't accuse me of doing shoddy police work.
不会指责我办案敷衍了事
who is this,
这是谁
and why is he at all of our crime scenes?
为什么所有犯罪现场都有他的身影
I'll run his face through facial recognition.
我去进行面孔识别
Close. Yeah.
快了 恩
Ah, we have a winner, folks.
老兄 主角出来了
Let's check on the web for this guy.
我们上网查查这个家伙
Well, that's the first problem. His mom named him Sandy.
那么 首要问题就是 他叫山迪[大众名]
Put this one the wall. Nice website.
连接到大屏幕 好网站
Really? You can't bowl or collect ships in a bottle.
是吗 你不会打保龄球和收集瓶中船
You've got to do this for a hobby.
你的爱好就只能是上网了
Every detail of the new strangling victims
有新扼死受害者的详细消息
is on this guy's blog.
都发表在他的博客里
Boston police. Open up.
波斯顿警♥察♥ 开门
Clear.
安全
Get up! Stand up! Get up! Hands all the way up!
起来 起立 举起手来
Up against the wall!
双手靠墙
Get on the bed!
趴在床上
Oh, we got a live one.
抓了个现形
I'm curious why you at the crime scenes?
为什么你会在凶案现场
You like strangling, Sandy?
山迪 你喜欢把人勒死吗
My name's Dr. K, yo.
我叫K博士
Me and Dr. Kevorkian are death enthusiasts.
克沃基安博士和我都有恋尸癖
Ain't nothing illegal about that.
这并不违法
Interference with a police officer during performance of duty is.
妨碍警方办案 这个违法
Hey, if I confess,
好 如果我认罪
can I look at the bodies you got in the morgue?
我能去停尸房♥看看尸体吗
Rizzoli, we've got a third victim.
里佐利 发现第三名受害者
Liver temp indicates she died within the last hour.
肝脏温度表明她在一小时前被害
So it's not our "Death enthusiast."
这么说凶手不是'恋尸癖'
Well, at least he's not blogging.
至少现在他没机会写这篇博文
Thanks for pointing out the bright side.
谢谢能看到积极的一面
Researchers at the university of Pittsburgh
匹兹堡大学的研究已证实
have proven that optimistic people live longer.
乐观的人寿命较长
So she was a pessimist?
这么说她是个悲观主义者咯
Joanne Graff -- 29.
乔安妮·格拉芙 29岁
A Joanne Graff was strangled in 1962...
1962年被勒死的害者也叫乔安妮·格拉芙
By the Boston strangler.
一定是波斯顿扼杀犯
Maura.
莫拉
What do you see?
这是什么
A reddish-brown stain.
一个红褐色点迹
In other words, blood.
也就是血
No, a reddish-brownish stain.
是个红褐色点迹
The crime lab will determine what it is.
化验室会验出它到底是什么
No signs of lacerations or abrasions on the victim.
受害者没有出血和瘀伤
so it's not hers,
因此这不是她的
which means we might have gotten lucky
我们或许要抓到机会了
and the killer was bleeding.
凶手受伤了
or smearing reddish-brownish stuff.
不然就是身上沾了红褐色的物质
Thanks. Red's car has been located.
多谢 雷德的车找到了
Towing it to evidence now.
正拉去取证
See?
看到了
You just got to remain optimistic.
人只是需要保持乐观
Hey, move that to evidence!
嘿 它是拖来取证的
You can't park there, Rizzoli.
里佐利 这里不能停车
Move that to an evidence bay.
那就拖到取证部去
I can't. They're all full.
没办法 他们那停满了
Oh, really?
噢 搞错没
You're just gonna keep your car parked right there, huh?
你真被就把车停这 是吗
Me and the batmobile, we're gonna stay right here.
我蝙蝠战车 我俩就准备赖着不走了
Oh, come on.
噢 拜托
Oh, come on, damn it! Stop!
搞错没 别这么干
You got your evidence, Rizzoli.
里佐利 你找到证据没
Damn it!
该死的
Not now, maura. I'm in a bad mood.
莫拉 我现在心情不好
What?
什么
Maura, what's up?
莫拉 怎么啦
Great news --
好消息
we got hit on the blood you found on the second victim's blouse.
第二个被害人上衣发现的印迹已经验证是血迹
Who does it belong to? Redmond Jones.
是谁的 雷德蒙·琼斯
Guys, I think we just found the Boston strangler.
伙计们 波斯顿扼杀犯抓到了
We should let Lieutenant Grant know.
我们应该告诉格兰特这消息
Let's bring this sucker home.
我要抓这狗崽子回笼
Rizzoli, hey.
嘿 里佐利
The task force will take it from here.
特遣组会来接手
Y-you can't do that. It's my case.
你不能这么干 这是我的案子
Well, you're part of the task force.
你也是特遣组的一员嘛
Come along if you like.
只要愿意 就跟我们去
Yeah. Come along. It'll be fun.
就是 跟着啊 会很有趣
He asked me, Janie.
他命我去的 简妮
You're squeezing the orange, huh, Frankie?
弗兰克 你倒是把好处都榨干
You getting some juice?
尝到甜头啦
That's a fast way to make detective.
这么快就能做警探了
Grant put me on the task force.
是格兰特调我进特遣组的
What do you want me to do? Say no?
我能说什么呢 说不吗
Yeah, Frankie!
没错 弗兰基
Mom?
老妈
Dad? Hi, daddy.
嗨 老爸
Janie, you okay?
简妮 你还好吧
Yeah.
没事
You sure? Yeah, yeah, yeah. Hi.
确定 没事
What are you doing here?
你来干嘛
What do you mean, what am I doing here?
你什么意思 我能来干嘛
Frankie said they towed your car away and you needed a lift.
你的车被拖走了 弗兰基说你要人来接
Hey, he's gonna make his first big arrest, you know.
他头一遭参加抓捕要犯 你明白的
Yeah, I know. That's great. That's great. I know.
明白 很好 好极了 我明白
Listen, um, daddy how come you never asked me
爸 你为什么从不要求我
to be a part of Rizzoli and Sons?
进里佐利父子公♥司♥
Well, now you want to be a plumber?
怎么 你现在想干水管工
No -- no, I just -- I don't understand
不 我只是不明白
why all of a sudden you want Frankie
你为什么突然间想让弗兰基
to take over the family business.
接手家族生意
Frankie Jr.?!
小弗兰基
You two kids were never interested in the business.
你们两个孩子打小就没兴趣做生意
Are you all right? Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm fine. I'm fine.
你没事吧 没事 我很好
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表