That's beautiful.
很漂亮嘛
Yeah, if you're a farmer's wife.
给农夫老婆穿还差不多了
Ma, come on. My birthday was last month.
妈 别搞了 我生日上个月就过了
It's fine.
我不在乎
Well, we're not leaving,
不试到我俩都满意
until we find something that we both like.
咱谁都别想走
Did you bring food and water?
那你带水和干粮吗
All right. Do me a favor. Try this one on.
好吧 听老妈一句 试试这个
No! Let me see.
不要 我看看
Every girl needs an L.B.D.
每个女孩都要有件黑色小礼服
Not me. I...Got vaccinated.
不包括我 我已免疫了
Come on!
少废话
Let me see it.
出来让我看看
That is one stunning
目眩神迷呀
little black dress.
黑色小礼服
And, Jane?
简 知道吗
You look beautiful.
你好漂亮
Mom, where am I gonna wear this?
老妈 这个没地方穿呀
A murder at the Boston pops?
等凶手跑到波士顿流行音乐会吗
Okay, we're not leaving until we buy it.
不买♥♥的话 咱哪也别想去
Okay, okay. Fine. Get the damn dress.
我服了 就要这条破裙吧
It'll look fabulous in my closet.
放在衣橱里棒极了
Thank you.
谢谢
Rizzoli.
里佐利
Hey. G-- mom!
你好 天 老妈
Knock! Come on!
你就不能先敲门吗
What? Like I haven't seen that before?
怎么啦 别以为我没看过
Okay, Frost. I'll meet you there.
好的 弗罗斯特 我找你去
Okay.
没问题
No, no. I'll be right there.
不用 我马上就到
All right.
好的
I love you.
我爱你
No, not -- no, not you. Bye.
不 不是说你 再见
Okay. I'll see you later. Okay.
回头见了
Thank you, mom!
谢谢老妈
Jane Rizzoli. Victor 825.
简·里佐利 警员编号♥V825
Damn. Look how young he is.
见鬼 还是个孩子
No obvious signs of injury. It's odd.
没有明显外伤痕迹 太奇怪了
Listen. I can promise you
听着 我向大家保证
that we are working tirelessly
我们正日以继夜展开追查
for justice in this case.
要为死者伸张正义
Yeah, "Tirelessly." Look at him work.
好嘛 日以继夜 说的比唱的好听
Shh! Somebody might hear you.
嘘 别人会听到的
But as you know, uh, Boston has some of the finest...
众所周知 波士顿有最好的
I wonder if that guy has, like, a satellite for the news van.
我很好奇那家伙有没有带卫星的采访车
No, he's not a cop. All right?
好吧 人家可不是小警♥察♥
He's a police officer. He's a climber.
而是大警官 正炙手可热
He's an ass!
是个混♥蛋♥
Well, he's got a lot of pulp.
不过他很有"料"
"Juice." We say, "Guy's got juice."
多"汁" 不就是"这家伙多汁"嘛
And you're gonna be drinking yours out of a sippy cup,
你如果以后想好好混
if you don't lower your voice.
最好小声点
What killed this kid? I don't see anything.
这小孩怎么死的 我什么也看不出来
There's no -- no knife wounds...
没有刀伤
No bullet entry or exit wounds.
没有子弹进出伤痕
No external sign of trauma to indicate a beating.
没有任何殴打所致的外伤
Wasn't killed for his stuff.
也不是被谋财害命
His school I.D.
这是他的学生证
"Mathias Senna."
马蒂亚斯·西纳
15 -- God.
才15岁 天
I'm never having kids.
我永远也不要孩子
What do you got for me, Rizzoli?
有什么进展吗 里佐利
Don't you want to wait for the camera crews?
你不去记者那边出风头去了
There's no obvious cause of death.
没有明显死因
I'll know more after the autopsy.
尸检后会知道更多
Hey, hey. Hey.
停 停 停
Don't touch anything in my crime scene, all right?
别在我的场子动手动脚 懂吗
So as to not contaminate.
这是为了不损坏现场
Right.
好吧
You might want to take a look under there.
或许你该看看那下面
I'm not finished processing the scene.
我还没勘察完现场
Well, I bet that you could match those shoe prints to that skateboard...
我打赌 滑板上能找到匹配的鞋印
If you tried.
如果你试试的话
I'd do it myself,
我可以自己动手
but I don't want to contaminate your crime scene.
不过我不愿损坏你的犯罪现场
Thank you. That's very helpful.
谢谢 受益匪浅
You're welcome.
不客气
Bye.
再见
That went well.
进展不错
Find something.
查你的
Mathias?
马蒂西斯
Mathias?!
马蒂西斯
Mathias.
马蒂西斯
Mathias.
马蒂西斯
Mathias.
马蒂西斯
No!
不
No, no, no, no.
这不是真的
No, no, no.
不是真的
Mathias
马蒂西斯
He didn't come home last night.
他昨晚整夜未归
I even called his father.
我还打电♥话♥给他爸爸了
You're divorced?
你们离婚了
Since he was 10. We are fighting.
他10岁时我们就离了 我们争得很凶
Over custody of Mathias?
是为了马蒂西斯的监护权吗
All he wanted to do was skateboard.
他只是一门心思玩滑板
I told him it's not safe out there!
我跟他说过外面不安全
He wouldn't listen.
他把我的话当耳边风
The devil got into my boy.
我儿子这是鬼上身了
And left me alone with his curse.
让我独自面对他的诅咒
What do you mean "The devil"?
你说的"鬼"是指什么
He was not the same
自从他跟那帮小子鬼混上
after he met those boys!
就再也不像从前了
The skateboarders.
那群滑板帮
We'll need their names.
我们想知道他们的名字
I don't know them.
我不认识他们
I just know they are bad.
只知道他们不是好人
Mrs. Senna...
西纳太太
I understand that you don't trust us right now.
我明白你现在不信我们
But we want to find your son's killer
但是我们跟你一样迫不及待
as badly as you do,
想找到杀你儿子的凶手
And I promise you we will do everything --
我保证会竭尽所能
everything we can to find the person who did this.
倾尽全力将凶手绳之以法
Thank you.
谢谢
He was all I had.
他是我的全部
How much you know about Cape Vrde?
关于佛得角 你知道多少
You mean,
你什么意思
do I have any special insight because I'm black?
因为我是黑人就该有另有高见
Yeah.
就是
The gangbangers I've arresd
我抓的那帮流氓
are usually somewhat suspicious of white female cops.
不是也多少有点看不起对白人女警么
It's a pretty insular culture.
非常保守狭隘的文化
Uh, not that I really know much.
说真的 我不怎么了解
They think of themself as more Creole than black.
他们更多的自认是克利奥尔人而非黑人
This Mathias was a good kid.
这个马蒂西斯是个好孩子
He's got no arrests, good grades.
没有前科 成绩优秀
All right, let's look at everything.
这样吧 来个彻底搜索
Pull up sex offenders and predators in the area,
调出该区性侵犯者和娈童犯的名单
See if anything pops.
看看是否有所斩获
Got it.
明白
That comment the...the mother made about the devil getting into her son.
孩子妈妈说自己儿子鬼上身的话
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表