I want to know! Why did you come after me?!
告诉我 为什么选中我
I love you when you're angry.
我爱死你生气的样子了
I'm gonna love you when you're dead.
我会爱上你死掉的样子的
Why you?
为什么是你
Every good boxer fights a worthy opponent,
每位优秀的拳击手都有势均力敌的对手
or the -- the win is meaningless.
否则 胜利毫无意义
And you, Jane...
而你 简
are the only worthy opponent that I have ever had.
是唯一配跟我交手的人
Get this animal back to his cage.
把这禽兽关回笼子里
Please help me.
救救我
I remember this research from Columbia University.
我记得哥伦比亚大学有项研究
Using a series of algorithms,
经过一系列运算
you can do corneal imaging.
就可以从角膜取像
See, the cornea is a like a mirrored bowl.
看 眼角膜就如带镜子的碗
Well, the resolution isn't great.
不过现在的分辨率不甚理想
Jane's right. You are one impressive chick.
简说得对 你这女人真强悍
It's not much.
这还不算什么
Yes, it is.
已经很赞了
It's a basement in the Back Bay.
这是在后湾区的地下室
How did you know that?
你怎么会知道的
Emily's looking at a hollow sidewalk.
艾米丽看的是一条中空的人行道
I can't believe I know something you don't.
我居然会知道你不知道的事情
It's a vault ceiling. See the bricks?
这是地下室的天花板 看见砖块没
There's a sidewalk built directly on top of it.
人行道就直接建在天花板上
When Boston used coal,
波斯顿需要用煤时
carts dumped it right from the street
运货车直接在大街上
through openings in the sidewalk.
把煤倒进人行道的开口
So, Emily Stern is in a coal cellar.
所以艾米丽·斯特恩被关在某个煤窖里
Yeah, and the only ones left are in the Back Bay.
对 而且只有后湾区还有煤窖
Help!
救救我
Please! I'm down here!
请救救我 我在下面
Can you hear me? I'm here!
听到了吗 我在这里
Help me, please!
请救救我
Help me!
救救我
Help! Please, I'm down here!
救我 我在下面
That son of a bitch.
禽兽不如的混球
Can you hear me? I'm -- I'm down here.
听见了吗 我... 我在下面
Lola.
萝拉
Frankie brought her up. He -- he said it was okay.
弗兰基带她来的 他说可以的啊
Yeah.
对
Yeah, yeah, no -- that's -- that's fine.
对对 不 没事没事
Are you okay? I was making you dinner, and --
你没事吧 我正在准备晚餐
I forgot, and it's --
我给忘了 今天...
it's been a long, bad day.
是个漫长又糟糕的一天
Do you want me to go?
要不我今天先回去
N-no. You know what?
别别 你知道吗
I'm just gonna -- I'm gonna leave work at work.
我准备...好好休息不谈公事
You should go.
倒是你们该走了
Okay, just, uh -- just patrol outside, all right?
你们就在外面巡逻吧 好吗
Okay.
行
Um...
对了
Where's Frankie?
弗兰基他人呢
He went to grab some beers.
他出去买♥♥啤酒了
Oh, fantastic.
太棒了
What are you making?
你在做什么美食呢
I think it needs a little more salt.
还得再加点盐
Let me see.
让我尝尝
Oh, that's delicious!
人间美食啊
I really like to cook.
我很喜欢烹饪
You know, it doesn't work out with you and Frankie,
你放心 就算你跟弗兰基没成情侣
you can still come here and cook anytime.
这里还是随时欢迎你来做菜
I'm gonna go change.
我去换套家居服
Okay. Uh, dinner will be ready soon.
好的 很快就可以开饭了
Okay. Thank you. Okay.
好的 谢谢你 好的
Frankie. Sit down.
弗兰基 坐下
Where's Jane?
简去哪了
Went home.
回家了
Frankie's girlfriend's cooking dinner.
弗兰基的女友给他们准备晚餐呢
What's up?
怎么了
I want to show you this.
你们得过来看看这个
Look at this.
看这个
Isn't this strange?
是不是很奇怪
Looks like cheek and chin work.
看起来脸颊和下巴好像动过手脚
Had her nose done.
鼻子也整过
And the only thing you can't change
只有两眼之间的距离
is the space between your eyes.
是无法改变的
She had plastic surgery.
她做过整形手术
Put these on.
把手铐铐上
Do it.
快点
He killed your husband, didn't he, Emily?
他杀害了你丈夫不是吗 艾米丽
It's not the kind of relationship
我们之间的关系
someone like you could understand.
不是你这样的人可以理解的
I want you two to be able to say goodbye.
你们临死前可以互相道个别
Why would a kidnap victim living in the basement like a P.O.W.
给个像战俘般活在地下室的绑♥架♥案受害者
get her face worked on?
做整形干啥
She... didn't want to be recognized?
她... 不想被人认出来吗
Frost, can you scan this?
弗罗斯特 可以扫描下这个吗
Yeah.
行
Yeah.
当然可以
Okay.
好的
Getting it.
上传了
Okay, got it.
好了 出来了
All right. Now let's compare these three.
好 现在对照下这三张照片
It's the same woman.
是同一个女人
Oh, my god. Jane.
天啊 简
She thinks that she's in control.
她认为一切尽在她掌控之中
She is.
的确是
No. We have to make her believe that she's not.
我们得想法子让她相信掌控权不在她手上
Shut up, both of you.
你们给我闭嘴
He doesn't love you.
他并不爱你
He did...
他爱我
Enough to get him here.
不然怎么会上我的当呢
I mean Hoyt.
我是说霍伊特
He loves me.
他爱的是我
No, he doesn't.
不 他不爱你
He wants you dead.
他要你死
That's not what he told you to do, is it, Emily?
他并没有吩咐你杀我吧 艾米丽
He told you not to kill me, didn't he?
他叮嘱过你不许杀我 对吧
Emily's dead.
艾米丽早就死了
And you will be, too.
你也快见阎王爷了
Hoyt wants me alive.
霍伊特要我活着
And he wants that because he wants me all to himself.
那是因为他想完完全全占有我
Don't you get it?
你还不明白吗
Hoyt doesn't love you.
霍伊特并不爱你
He used you to get to me.
他只是利用你来捉我而已
You're gonna watch your brother die now.
我现在就杀了你弟 你就看着他死吧
Emily, wait! Stop!
艾米丽 别动手 住手
Frankie! Frankie! Stop!
弗兰基 弗兰基 住手
Shoot her!
开枪
You okay?
你还好吗
Breathe. It's all right. Put it down. Put it down.
呼气 没事了 把枪放下 放下
Put it down. Put it down.
放下 放下枪
Okay. Okay, okay.
好了 没事没事
You okay? Hmm?
你还好吗 还好吗
You all right?
你怎么样
We'll take the rest to go. Thank you.
剩下的打包 谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
You want me to take you home?
要我送你回家吗
That's -- what -- I mean, it was --
那是... 我想说的是
It was full-on stockholm syndrome, wasn't it?
这是不折不扣的斯德哥尔摩症候群症
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表