What a perfect day
天公作美
for the Massachusetts marathon.
今天是跑麻省马拉松的好日子
Now, we've got our own race correspondent
现在就由我们的赛场记者
ready to tell us all about this 26.2-mile race.
为您报道这个全程26.2英里的比赛
Tom, what's the mood down there?
汤姆 现场的气氛如何
Oh, there's a tremendous amount of excitement right now.
现场大家都欣喜万分
The -- the streets are packed with spectators on both sides.
街道的两边挤满了观众
You can see, the runners are still kind of loosening up,
可以看到 选手们还在放松筋骨
getting ready for the race.
做好赛前准备
I had a chance to talk with the police a short time ago.
我刚才跟警方沟通过
They said they expect about 400,000 people
他们估计比赛沿途汇集了
are gonna be lining the race.
约40万名群众
They're gonna be watching
届时3.8万名选手
as some 38,000 registered runners go by,
将从群众身边跑过
so it's gonna be crazy.
赛事必将继续升温
It's gonna be a great day.
今天会是难忘的一天
There's hundreds of thousands of people out here watching.
街上有成千上万的群众在观看比赛
They all have family and friends that are here,
选手的亲朋好友都到现场
cheering, supporting them,
呐喊助威
expecting them to cross the finish line.
期待着他们冲过终点
After you've trained, you want to take part in a race like this.
谁都想十年苦练 一朝参赛
Have you seen Maura?
你见到莫拉没
Janie, there's 400,000 people here.
简 这里有40万人呐
I said inside the Dirty Robber.
说好在肮脏盗吧里集♥合♥的
So how'd you get into this marathon?
你是怎么混进马拉松的
I thought you had to qualify.
我以为你得过了预赛
Well, apparently, they don't check the times of people over 75.
显然他们不检查75岁以上参赛者的时间
Hello, Vanilla --
你好哇 小香草
Hey, 5-0, bro.
嗨 小弟
What up, Rondo?
朗多 来干嘛
You two know each other?
你们俩认识
Yeah. I arrested him. Bogus.
没错 我逮过他 没有的事
Look... Mm-hmm.
听着
...got me some tips for you.
我有猛料爆给你
I heard you need a good C.I.
听说你们缺个好线人
Go away.
走吧你
Damn! You looking fine today!
见鬼 你今天真漂亮
You don't want to go running.
别去跑步了
You want to cut out of here with Rondo.
跟我出去找找乐子吧
I got something in my pocket will make you feel good.
我口袋里有好东西 能让你飘飘欲仙
Oh, yeah?
是吗
The ladies love this flavor!
女人都爱这口味
Get out of here.
滚出去
Go away. Yeah, yeah.
快滚 知道了
Hey, Vanilla, you need any help, you come find Rondo.
小香草 有任何需要 我随传随到
Okay, casanova.
够了 风流鬼
All right. Go away, Rondo.
好啦 快走吧 朗多
Keep walking.
继续走 别停
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢啦 不客气
So, really, why are you doing this?
说真的 你来干嘛
I thought you hated running.
我以为你讨厌跑步
Because I told my friend I would.
因为我答应朋友要来看
Your friend?
你朋友
Oh, hi! Sorry I'm late.
嗨 抱歉我迟到了
Still getting used to these.
还在努力适应这双鞋
You didn't tell me we were running as mallard ducks.
别跟我说你准备学野鸭子跑
Well, I haven't built up my foot muscles,
我的足肌不够发达
you know, to the point where I can run barefoot.
现在还不能赤足奔跑
We'll chip in and buy you some shoes.
我们去募捐给你买♥♥双鞋好了
Well, early humans ran very comfortably without shoes.
早期人类要光脚才能舒服地跑步
Research has proven that the barefoot strike pattern
研究已经证明赤足着地跑
is much less stressful.
能大大减少对脚压力
You, talking google -- stressful.
你显摆的时候 我压力很大
Where's your matching outfit?
你的参赛服呢
No, no, no, we're running for a charity --
这样不行 我们是为慈善筹款而跑
professionals for underprivileged kids of excellence.
扶助贫困地区优秀儿童的专业人士
We're a team!
我们是一个团队
Team "P.U.K.E."?
"呕吐"团队吗
Yes, that -- that is an unfortunate acronym.
的确 这个缩写是不太吉利
At least you're not a hot dog.
至少你不用穿热狗装
Or a mustard.
或芥末酱装
Stay out of this.
少管闲事
Look, I said that I would do this
听着 我之所以会参加
because we said that we wanted to do something together.
是因为我们说过要一起做些有意义的事
But I am not running like lady "Puke" Gaga.
可是我不想穿一套"呕吐"雷神嘎嘎来跑
No.
没门
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I...
我
I should have realized.
我应该意识到这点
I didn't...I'm sorry.
我没有 很抱歉
Holy crap.
我的老天爷
You're not gonna cry on me?
你该不会想对我用眼泪攻势吧
No, I'm trying not to.
不会 我会尽力忍♥住
It's just that my amygdala and my lacrimal gland
只是我的扁桃腺和泪腺相互关联
have a connection that I can't really control.
我真的控制不住
Honey, there is no way in hell I am taking this off, all right?
宝贝 打死我也不脱衣服 明白吗
I'm already running 26 miles with a camel toe.
我已经得穿着切裆紧身裤跑26英里了
Ohh!
太粗俗了
Well, can you at least just take off that baggy tee?
那至少你脱了这件大T恤吧
Oh, come on! I'll let you walk up Heartbreak Hill!
拜托 最多我让你步行上心碎山好了
Oh, I'm walking heartbreak, okay?
真谢谢你 我心正碎着呢
You're gonna have to do better than that.
你得付更高的代价才行
Okay. Fine.
好 没问题
W-- name it.
你说吧
The next reddish-brown stain --
下次再碰到红棕色斑点
you call "blood" before the labs come in.
就算在化验前你也得说是"血"
You want me to lie?
你想让我说谎吗
No. I want you to state the obvious.
不是 我想让你照直说别绕弯子
Hypothetically, based on the crime scene,
这说不定 我只能根据犯罪现场的情况
I will determine whether it is possible to hypothesize that
来决定是否能假设
a stain is blood.
斑点就是血迹
I'll take that as a yes.
我当你那是答应了
20 bucks says you cramp out by mile 10.
我赌20块 你跑到10英里就会抽筋
You're on. Bet.
我接受 赌了
And double or nothing, I run like this.
要么加倍要么别赌 我就穿这个跑
Okay.
没问题
And I have some footskins for you, too.
我还能给你找双脚趾鞋
Don't push it.
别太过分
Okay. You know, my feet are hurting,
知道了 我的脚隐隐作痛
so I think I'm gonna take mine off anyway.
我想我还是脱掉好了
Now, the race has started for elite runners,
现在 精英跑手已经开跑了
but here we go about to start our first wave of amateur runners.
而第一波业余跑手也即将出发
Here's Tom Martin.
汤姆·马丁为各位报道
You excited?
兴奋吗
Ecstatic.
欣喜若狂
You will be.
你会的
Runner's high kicks in around mile 12.
跑手的高♥潮♥出现在跑完12英里后
Endorphins are comparable to orgasm.
与性高♥潮♥一样 脑内会释出内啡肽
People are already sweating on me.
已经有人对我挥汗如雨了
And they're off.
跑手出发了
Ah, there's a lot of family and friends here.
现场有很多亲友团到来
There's college students that are here.
还有许多大学生
They brought their little grills, their picnic lunches --
他们带来了小烤炉 野餐装备
that type of thing.
诸如此类的东西
There's just a tremendous amount of support and enthusiasm
对每个参赛者而言
for everyone that's out here taking part in this race.
这都是极大的支持与热情
Oh, your son is running. My daughter is running.
你儿子参赛了 我女儿也参赛了
She's a police officer.
她是个警官
Hi, guys. How you doing? We're the Rizzolis.
你们好 我们是里佐利一家
I'm Angela, and this is Frank.
我是安琪拉 那是弗兰克
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表