a little goofy.
还有点憨
But...
但是...
that's...that's not the same thing.
这完全是两码事
Okay?
听懂了吗
Man, we're a pair.
天啊 我们真是绝配
Thank you.
谢谢你
Hey, Jane?
简
We got two units assigned to your apartment at all times.
我们派了两个小组不间断巡视你家
Friends of mine have volunteered.
我好几个朋友都主动请缨
Okay. Tell them I said thanks. Sure.
跟他们说谢谢 我会的
Maura, what is frankie's face doing?
莫拉 弗兰基的面部肌肉在动
Movement of the outer orbicularis oculi pars lateralis.
外侧部眼轮匝肌在运动
He's happy.
说明他很开心
What?
什么
I'm being hunted by a serial killer,
我被连环杀手追杀
and my little brother's occipital spatula is orbiting.
而我弟弟的脑枕骨压板却在转圈
I'm sorry, Jane.
很抱歉 简
Oh, don't be sorry.
别跟我说抱歉
Frankie's got a girlfriend.
弗兰基有女朋友了
We just met! Come on.
我们才刚认识而已 拜托
Look, there it is!
看见没 在动
His occipital spatula -- look, again!
他的脑枕骨压板...快看 又动了
Well, you'd be happy, too,
要是你遇到会下厨的人
if you found someone who could cook.
你也会这样开心的
She made me dinner last night.
她昨晚做饭给我吃了
32% of divorces are the result
百分之三十二的离婚原因是
of inequality in domestic chores.
家务事的不均衡分配
Oh. Maura, come on. They just met.
莫拉 别吓他了 他们才刚认识
Hey, what if I came over and made you dinner tomorrow night?
不如我明晚过来给你做饭吧
Uh, no, thank you. You can't cook.
不用 谢了 你根本不会做
What if I brought lola?
要是我带上萝拉呢
That's fast.
进展挺快啊
Oh, come on, Jane. I think you should let him.
让他来吧 简 你该让他来的
Yeah, let me.
是啊 让我去吧
Let me do something nice for you. Come on.
拜托了 我想为你做点事
You're all hovering. Okay, I'm fine.
你们不用总围着我 我没问题的
I'm fine. No.
我很好 不用了
Actually, that's a common reaction to fear
事实上 前扣带皮层吻侧活跃
as the rostral anterior cingulate cortex activates.
是对恐惧的正常反应
A lot of people find neurobiology fascinating.
很多人都觉得神经生物学很有魅力
Are they all neurobiologists?
仅限于神经生物学家吧
Okay, fine.
好吧
Come make grilled-cheese sandwiches
和你的新女朋友一起来
with your new girlfriend.
做个烤乳酪三明治
She's not my girlfriend.
她还不是我女朋友
Yet.
"还"不是
All right. All right.
算了 不跟你说了
Bye. I love you. I love you.
走了 爱你 爱你
Look, Maura, his gluteus maximus is beaming!
快看 莫拉 他臀大肌亮了
Oh, enough with that!
别再说了
What'd you get?
你拿到了什么
Look. She's cute. Mmhmm.
看她多可爱 没错
My mother's gonna hate her.
我妈肯定很讨厌她
It's definitely mold spores.
绝对是霉菌孢子
All right. Well, that's something.
霉菌孢子 算是一个线索
All it tells me is that
这表明
the photo paper was stored in a moist, dark space.
这张照片曾置于阴潮处
Like a basement.
比如地下室
Can you isolate what kind of mold it is,
你能分辨出是哪种霉菌
where it might be from?
和它的来源吗
Looks like... stachybotrys chartarum.
似乎是...纸葡萄穗霉
It's a toxigenic mold.
一种毒霉菌
Is it rare in Boston?
在波士顿很稀有吗
Well, it's not common.
并不常见
Requires a moist environment -- maybe a --
需要潮湿环境才能滋生 比如
a flood-damaged building?
被洪水淹过的建筑
Flood damage?
被洪水淹过吗
Can I use this?
我能用下你电脑吗
Of course.
当然可以
There was a class-action lawsuit in Dorchester --
多尔切斯特地区有一宗集体诉讼
five families all living in flood-damaged houses.
五家人全住被洪水淹过的房♥子里
They all sued the city when their kids got sick
他们全是以子女患病为由状告市政♥府♥
from that same mold you just found.
病因就是你刚才发现的霉菌
See this neighborhood?
看见这儿没
All five families lived right there.
五家都住在这儿
You said five,
你说五家
but there are six single-family buildings.
但这儿有六栋居民楼
The sixth house is vacant.
第六栋空着
Or occupied by the same person who took Jane's picture
也可能住着偷♥拍♥简
and disposed of James Stern's body.
以及抛弃詹姆斯·斯特恩的尸体的人
What do you want to bet
我敢打赌
this is where James Stern spent the last two years?
詹姆斯·斯特恩过去两年都藏在这里
Must be a hell of a utility bill.
电费肯定很贵
Gives a whole new meaning to "darkroom".
这里重新诠释了何谓"暗室"
Hey, Korsak...
科萨克...
"To Jane."
"致简"
"From Charles Hoyt."
"查尔斯·霍伊特字"
Please.
求求你
Please help me.
救救我
I can't take any more.
我撑不下去了
This is recent.
这是最近拍的
This is the same paper that was on James Stern's lap.
这张报纸和詹姆斯·斯特恩腿上的一样
Please.
求求你
Emily Stern is alive.
艾米丽·斯特恩还活着
Where is she?
她在哪儿
Where's Emily?
艾米丽在哪儿
Jane.
简
Not far.
不远
Y-you seem very frustrated.
你看上去很沮丧
You're not supposed to be here, are you, on this case?
你不该插手这个案子的 对吧
Might jeopardize your ability
这会危及到你
to convict me of all those murders.
控告我谋杀的公信力
Oh, you're gonna die in prison. That's enough for me.
你会死在狱中 这样我就知足了
Oh.
是吗
Well, can I go back to my quaint, little cell, then?
那我能回去我精致的小牢房♥吗
Yeah. Just as soon as we find your friend.
能 一揪出你的同伙就送你回去
And until then,
到那时
we're gonna keep you here so you two can't communicate.
我们会分开你俩 让你俩没法沟通
It's too late, Jane.
太迟了 简
Shut up.
闭嘴
I'd show you my hands.
给你看看我的手
We match.
我们扯平了
I should've killed you.
我早该杀了你
But you didn't.
但你没有
Now, isn't that interesting?
这不是很有意思吗
Why didn't you, Jane? Why not?
你为什么没杀我呢 简 为什么呢
It's not because you didn't want to sink to my level.
并不是因为你不想与我一般见识
Nah. That's not it.
不是因为这个
I've been wondering the same thing.
我也有同样的疑惑
Why didn't I kill you?
为什么当初我没杀了你
I know why.
我知道答案
All those women that you tortured and killed.
你折磨杀害了那么多女人
Why? W-what made you go after them?
为什么 你为什么选中她们
Bad luck?
运气太背吧
Was that with me, too? Huh? Was it my bad luck?!
我也是这样吗 该我倒霉吗
Is that why you came after me?!
所以你才选中我吗
Jane. No, II want to know!
简 别管 我要知道
I want to know.
告诉我
You get to a point where you're not afraid anymore.
你已厚颜无♥耻♥到无畏的地步了
I'm not afraid of you anymore.
但我也不再怕你了
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表