You've got to be kidding me.
你可真能开玩笑
Nice...doggy.
好狗狗
My god, what have you been in?
天啊 你都去过些什么地方啊
You got to go. You got to go.
你给我走 你给我走
Later that same day. Come on!
一去就这么久 赶快回来啊
Korsak?
科萨克
Hey!
喂
Korsak?
科萨克
Korsak! Come on!
科萨克 赶紧出来
Stay down. Stay down!
不许动 不许动
Stand! Put your hands on your head now!
站起来 把双手放在头上
Hey, it's me.
喂 是我
What the hell are you doing here?!
你来这里干什么
I...I was chasing Hoyt.
我在追捕霍伊特
What do you mean, you were chasing Hoyt?!
追捕霍伊特 什么意思
How'd you even know he was here?!
你怎么知道他在这儿
Rizzoli.
里佐利
Korsak? Hello?
科萨克 有人吗
Little help over here. Officer down.
请求救助 警员受袭
Officer down.
警员受袭
Officer... Hey, man.
警员... 嗨 老兄
Officer down, officer down.
警员受袭 警员受袭
Give me that.
给我
Where are you? On the other side of the creek.
你们在哪里 小溪对岸
What's your location?
你在什么位置
He snuck up on me.
他偷袭了我
Okay, okay.
好吧 好吧
You're gonna be fine. Are they coming?
不会有事的 他们来了吗
Yes, they're coming. Okay.
对 快到了 好的
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
You're gna be fine. You' gonna be fine.
你不会有事的 不会有事的
Let's go. Push the ambulance here, quick.
我们走 把救护车开过来 快
Guess where I've been.
猜猜我去哪里了
How's Korsak? Fine.
科萨克怎么样了 没事
No, he's not fi...he'll be fine.
不 也不是没事...他会没事的
You told Agent Dean where we were, didn't you?
是你告诉迪恩探员我们在哪里的 对吧
I did. Without telling me?
是的 都不告诉我一声吗
I'm sorry. Really? You're sorry?
我很抱歉 真的吗 你抱歉吗
Because I treated a Senior Federal Agent like a perp.
因为我把一个资深联邦探员当贼办了
Tackled him, maura, in a creek.
莫拉 我把他摔倒在小溪里
Well, that's unfortunate.
他可真不走运
But there is a fine line between courage and stupidity.
不过勇气和愚蠢其实只有一线之差
Yeah, a fine, thin, blue line.
对 一条薄弱的停火分界线
Thank you.
谢谢你
What? You have a turtle.
干嘛 你不也有海龟吗
Tortoise. Whatever.
是陆龟 管它呢
Well, at least give her a bath.
至少给她洗个澡嘛
Did you actually tackle him?
你真的摔倒他了吗
Yes, like a linebacker.
对 就跟橄榄球中后卫一样
Very professional.
绝对专业
You're very brave.
你很勇敢
No, I'm simply tired of being afraid.
不 我只是厌倦了恐惧
How did you get past Frost?
你怎么过得弗罗斯特那关
He didn't.
他没过
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
If you're looking for an apology...
如果你想让我给你道歉的话
I would know to look elsewhere.
我知道应该识趣点到别处要
Fine, okay. I'm sorry.
好吧 对不起
Would you like coffee?
要来杯咖啡吗
Sure. That'd be great.
当然 再好不过了
Your place is really nice.
你房♥子很不错呀
You sound surprised.
感觉你好像很惊讶
What, like I live in a sterile little hovel
你认为我应该住在一个阴森小茅屋里
with my dead plants and my TV dinners?
满屋子枯死的植物并且杯盘狼藉吗
So...
那...
Question.
问个问题
Why did Hoyt come after you?
霍伊特为什么会盯上你呢
Hoyt's first victim was mine.
我负责霍伊特第一个受害人的案子
And in case you hadn't noticed,
而且 也许你没注意到
I seem to be Hoyt's favorite type...female.
我是霍伊特喜欢的类型...女性
Oh, yeah, I noticed.
这我注意到了
And what happened to your hands?
你的手怎么了
Why are you so interested in this case?
你干嘛对这个案子这么感兴趣
That's "Need to know."
"循例了解"罢了
Seriously? You fed guys actually say that?
真的 你们调查局的人真这么说
I bet you never even once
我敢打赌 你从来都
considered leaving the force, did you?
没考虑过要离开警队 对吧
Sure, I did...
不 我考虑过
when Hoyt had me pinned to the floor
当霍伊特把我按在地板上
and a scalpel to my throat.
拿刀顶住我喉咙的时候
And now there are two of them,
现在他们是二人团伙了
hunting me down like a pack of wolves.
像两头狼一样对我穷追不舍
You want me to stay?
要我留下来陪你吗
Hmm?
什么
No.
不用
No.
不用了
I mean, I don't mean no. I mean no.
我不是说反话 就是"不用"
Like, no.
就是不用的意思
Okay. All right.
这样啊 那好吧
Well...
好吧
Thank you for the coffee.
谢谢你的咖啡
All right.
好吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay.
好的
Good night.
晚安
"No"?
"不用"
God, ma, give it a rest.
妈 就不能让我清静会吗
Have you been here all day? Yeah.
在这里待一整天了吗 是的
Whoa, good.
哇 厉害
More caffeine.
再来点咖♥啡♥因♥
Uh, what's my ringtone?
我的彩铃是什么
Nice and upbeat.
动听又欢快
You should talk to your mom.
你应该跟你妈妈聊聊
She's still mad at me
她还在生我的气呢
that I won't come home and sleep in my pink canopy bed.
因为我不愿回家睡在我那张粉色太空床上
Mm. I always wanted a pink canopy.
我一直想要粉色太空床
I wanted a horse.
我想要匹马
Please don't tell me that
千万别告诉我
you always wanted to dissect dead people.
你一直都喜欢解剖死人
Okay, I won't.
如你所愿吧 我不喜欢
I have to go
我明天要去
to the forensics lab at Quantico tomorrow.
匡提科的法医实验室
In the middle of this?
在这么关键的时候
It's connected to this.
跟这件事有关
Right. Yeah, here we go again.
好吧 又来了
Why are you part of the "Need to know" loop and I...
为什么你总是在消息圈子内 而我
He's trying to kill me.
他要杀的是我
Jane, this ca--this case is a lot bigger
简 这个案子比我们想象得
and it's far more complicated than we thought.
要更严重更复杂
I want to tell you. Great. Fill me in.
我也想告诉你 好啊 告诉我吧
I've been ordered not to.
但我有令在身不能说
It involves national security.
这牵涉到国♥家♥安♥全♥
Are you kidding me?
开玩笑的吧
Jane. Jane!
简 简
Jane, where are you going?
简 你去哪里
I'm sorry. Am I being a little too loud for you?
抱歉 你是不是觉得我有点吵
Do you ever relax?
你都不休息吗
No, I don't ever relax! And you know what else?
对 我从不休息 还有
I've had it up to here with your "Need to know" bullshit.
我受够了你那些"循例了解"的屁话
I've heard "bullshit" before.
"屁话"这两个字我听得多了
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表