剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
你好 陌生人
Hi, stranger. -Oh!
天啊
Gee whiz.
见到你真让人赏心悦目
You're a sight for sore eyes.
你的眼镜呢
What happened to your glasses?
那台电视机怎么在这里
And what's that television doing here?
贾格赫德 我
Jughead,
不是那个跟着全国有色人种协进会 走遍全国的泰贝莎
I am not the Tabitha who's traveling across the country with the NAACP.
我就是那个被你
I'm the Tabitha that you've...
遗忘的泰贝莎
forgotten.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
坐下
Sit down.
我给你看样东西
Let me show you something.
我们的故事讲的是一个镇子 小镇 -这是彩色电视机吗
Our story's about a town. A small town. -Wowee. Is this a color television?
还有住在小镇上的人
And the people who live in the town.
从远处看 它与其他许多小镇别无二致
From a distance, it presents itself like so many other small towns...
那是我的声音吗
Is that my voice?
全世界 安全 -好好看就是了
All over the world. Safe. -Just absorb.
正派 淳朴
Decent. Innocent.
然后我会解释一切
And then I will explain everything.
不过靠近一点 你会开始看到下面的阴影
Get closer, though, and you start seeing the shadows underneath.
我们的小镇名叫河谷镇
The name of our town is Riverdale.
(欢迎来到河谷镇 有佩普漫画的小镇)
怎么样
Well?
我想起来了
I remember.
全都想起来了
I remember everything.
为了阻止贝利彗星摧毁河谷镇
That I sent you and everyone back to 1955
我送你和大家回到1955年
to save Riverdale from Bailey's Comet?
当你和你所有的朋友
And that, while you and all of your friends worked
努力让这个时间线 不那么黑暗 虚无和无可救药时
to make this timeline less dark and nihilistic and hopeless,
我在努力解开混乱的
I was trying to untangle the various timelines
其他时间线
that had gotten jumbled?
换句话所 撑起多重宇宙
Shore up the multiverse, in other words.
我们成功了吗
We were successful?
你们成功了
You were.
你们都做得很好
You all did great.
你们所有人与生俱来的正直
All of your collective innate decency,
你们所有的反抗 已经开始重塑这个小镇和这个世界
all of your struggles, have started to reshape this town, this world.
而且它们只会越来越好
And it will just keep getting better and better.
很好
Neat.
太棒了
Awesome.
我猜你也成功了
I assume that you were successful too?
经过多次尝试
After much trial and error,
我发现不可能解开
I realized it would be impossible for me to untangle and...
并拆分所有的时间线
And pull apart all of the various timelines,
所以我将它们合成同一条时间线
so, instead, I wove them all into a single timeline.
也就是这条
This one.
我使用其他时间线的所有能量
And I used all of the energy from all of the other timelines
稳定并加固了这个时间线
to stabilize it and fortify it.
好极了
Great.
是的
It is.
但是
But, um...
既然它现在稳定了
now that it's stable...
我就不能
I can't...
带任何人穿越时间
move anyone through time.
我不能把你们都送回2023年
I can't send you all back to 2023.
所以其他人
So the others...
不会记得之前发生的一切吗
won't remember anything about everything that happened before?
我说过了 我不能让他们穿越时间 但是
Well, I can't move them through time, as I've said,
我能让他们看到
but I can show them.
我能把给你看的东西给他们看
I can show them what I showed you,
然后他们可以决定
and then they can decide
要不要记起自己的
whether or not they want to remember their other...
其他冒险
adventures...
打电♥话♥给他们吧
let's call them.
我也只能做这些了
It's the least I can do.
所以我再次召集了我的朋友
So I gathered my friends, again,
我告诉了他们未来的事
and I told them about the future...
虽然我们无法回到之前的生活
and how we couldn't go back to our previous lives
但只要他们愿意 就能记起过去
but they could remember them if they chose to do so
然后再决定是否要保留这些回忆
and then decide if they wanted to keep those memories or forget them.
听着 我知道要消化的东西很多 我把决定权留给你们
Look, I know it's a lot to process, so I'll just leave the decision to you.
感兴趣的话 你知道去哪找我
If you're interested, you know where to find me.
也不知道他们会不会有人 接受泰贝莎的提议并来找我
I wondered if any of them would take me up on Tabitha's offer.
贾格赫德
Jughead.
我抽到了坏签
I drew the short straw.
如果这是真的 我可能会受启发写出一首好诗
If this is real, I figure I might get a good poem out of it.
我自己的版本《嚎叫》
My own version of "Howl."
来吧
Come on.
在未来 这叫刷剧
In the future, this is called "binge-watching."
我们的故事关于一个镇子
Our story's about a town.
小镇 还有住在小镇上的人
A small town. And the people who live in the town.
从远处看 它与其他许多小镇
From a distance, it presents itself like so many other small towns
别无二致
all over the world.
我当过拳击手
I was a boxer.
囚犯
Prisoner.
橄榄球运动员
Football player.
还参过军
I was a soldier.
跟我爸一样
Like my dad.
我和我爸在一起
I was with my dad.
然后他
Then he...
然后他又死了
Then he died again.
好吧
Well...
我答应过其他人会汇报情况
I promised the others I'd report back.
你打算怎么跟他们说
What are you gonna tell them?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
我以为再也见不到我爸了
I didn't think I'd ever see my dad again.
所以 我
So I'm...
我很高兴
I'm glad about that.
但我不知道 他们是否想看到我看到的东西
But I don't know if they'll wanna see what I saw.
话虽如此 如果有人想 他们知道去哪找我
That said, if anyone does, they know where to find me.
嘿 贾格赫德
Hey, Jughead?
阿奇跟我们说了你给他看的东西
Archie told us what you showed him.
我们想看看阿奇看到了什么
We'd like to see what Archie saw.
一起看
Together.
经典的小贝和小薇风格
Classic Bee and Vee style.
我们的故事讲的是一个镇子 小镇
Our story's about a town. A small town.
正派 淳朴
Decent. Innocent.
不过靠近一点 你会开始看到下面的阴影
Get closer, though, and you start seeing the shadows underneath.
我们的小镇名叫河谷镇
The name of our town is Riverdale.
你该多给我们做一下心理建设的 贾格赫德琼斯
You could have prepared us a little more for that, Jughead Jones.
那个世界
There was...
有太多的
so much darkness...
黑暗
in that world.
我的家人呢
And my family?
我父亲是个杀人犯
My father was a killer.
我姐姐
My sister...
被谋杀
was murdered.
然后
And then...
她复活了
came back to life.
你和我
You and I...
我们曾是恋人
we were together.
是的
Yeah.
直到我们不再是
Till we weren't.
我和阿奇在一起
I was with Archie.
我杀了
And I...
我的丈夫查德
killed my husband, Chad.
还有我的父亲
And my father.
你们将看到的是你的过去 也是你的未来
What you're about to see is your past, but it's also your future.
其中有些会让你们感到不安
And some of it will be disturbing.
我们应付得来
We can handle it.
有时候 你们甚至会认不出自己
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表