剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
我带来了一个短篇故事 一篇我昨晚写的散文
I brought a short story, some prose I wrote last night.
你能看看吗 告诉我你的看法
Would you look at it? Just give me your 2 cents?
当然 但我不会手下留情
Sure, but I'm not gonna pull any punches.
没问题 谢谢
Of course. Thank you.
要喝茶吗
You want some tea?
当然要
Heck, yes.
我马上回来 请自便
Be right back. Make yourself comfortable.
《木星日志》手稿 布拉德雷伯里撰写
等等 所以凯文和克雷也是
Wait, so Kevin and Clay are also...?
是的
Yeah.
但没有多少人知道他们的事 所以不要到处宣扬
But not many people know about them, so don't go around quoting it.
不 当然不会
No. No, of course not.
我十岁的时候
When I was 10,
我妈妈和她妹妹大吵了一架
my mother and her sister had an awful falling out.
我的卡萝尔姨妈 最后搬到格林尼治村当了作家
My Aunt Carol ended up moving to Greenwich Village to be a writer.
我妈对她的称呼都很不好 托妮
My mother called her awful things, Toni.
例如
Like...
变♥态♥女同性恋
a sapphic sexual deviant.
那时我才开始意识到
That was around the time that I started realizing
也许我和卡萝尔姨妈一样
maybe I was like Aunt Carol.
尽管我永远不会像她那样生活
Even though I'd never get to live like her.
爱♥女♥人♥
Loving women.
我从有记忆以来就知道
I knew I liked girls as much as I liked boys
我男女都喜欢
for as long as I could remember.
我13岁时被父母抓到
My parents caught me necking
在和邻居格伦达亲热
with my neighbor Glenda when I was 13 years old.
他们把我赶出了家门
Then they kicked me out of the house.
不是吧 托妮
Oh, no, Toni.
然后我搬到了我奶奶家
And then I moved in with my grandma.
我可以自♥由♥自在地做自己
And I can be exactly who I wanna be.
你奶奶同意吗
Your grandmother approves?
差不多吧
More or less.
我一直觉得 如果我不想让家人和我断绝关系
I always believed if I didn't want my family to disown me,
就得演一辈子的戏
I would have to spend my life playing a part.
这就是我和阿奇那件事的本质 一场戏而已
That's what that whole thing with Archie was, a role.
那现在呢
And now?
现在
Now...
我准备好做其他尝试了
I'm ready for something else.
我可以理解你
I can dig that.
["Hey Speed Queen" playing over jukebox]
老爹的店
♪ Hey speed queen, looking real fine now Hey, speed queen... ♪
阿奇安德鲁斯
Archie Andrews,
河谷镇居民的油猴子
Riverdale's resident grease monkey.
你要加油吗 朱利安 -当然
You need to fill up, Julian? -Sure do.
还要给轮胎打点气
And some, uh, air in the tires.
贝蒂 电视台是你父母经营的 这事是真的吗
So, Betty, is it true your parents run the television station?
是的 河谷镇电视台
Yeah, they do. RIVW.
你怎么没上他们的舞蹈节目 《河谷镇大看台》
How come you're not on their dance show, Riverdale Grandstand?
我不知道 参加这个可需要不少时间
Oh, I don't know, uh, it's a pretty big time commitment.
每天放学后三小时
Three hours every day after school.
天啊 你不喜欢跳舞吗
Gee, don't you like to dance?
她当然喜欢
Of course she does.
总之 你们不在镇上和河谷镇高中
Anyway, what do you two cool cats like to do
最漂亮的女孩一起时 都喜欢做什么
when you're not out on the town with Riverdale High's ginchiest gals?
我们是辩论队的 -还有篮球队
We're on the debate team. -And the basketball team.
还有荣誉社团 -还有羽毛和头骨读书会
And the Honor Society. -And the Quill and Skull.
沃尔特
Walter!
你好 阿奇
Hey there, Archie.
感觉我新来的加油服务员 可能需要提提神
Thought my newest gas attendant might need a little pick-me-up.
是啊 你不知道到底有多累 老爹
Yeah, you don't know the half of it, Pop.
听说他们又重组篮球队了 因为战争结束了
Heard they're getting the basketball team going again now that the war is over.
对 我叔叔是教练
Yeah. Yeah, my uncle's the coach.
你♥爸♥上学的时候 我经常看他打球
You know, I used to watch your dad play when he was in school.
河谷镇高中最棒的篮板球员
Best rebounder Riverdale High had ever seen.
从小到大 我爸经常跟我一起打球
Well, he and I, we used to play a lot growing up.
直到
Right up until...
他去参战
he went off to the war.
他为国效力 我为他骄傲
Proud of him for serving our country the way he did.
他是真正的英雄
He was a true hero.
是的 老爹
Yeah, he was, Pop.
他确实是个英雄
He honest to gosh was.
我读书读到天亮
I read until the sun came up.
雷伯里先生的小说《木星日志》
Mr. Rayberry's novel, The Jupiter Journals,
就像《飞侠哥顿》一样精彩 就像是菲茨杰拉德本人写出来的
was like Flash Gordon as if Fitzgerald had written it.
我无法相信雷伯里先生
And I couldn't believe that Mr. Rayberry was just letting it sit
将它保存在一个纸箱里没有出版
unpublished in a cardboard box.
贝蒂
So, Betty,
威利昨晚陪你走回家时发生了什么
what happened when Willie walked you home last night?
没什么 毫无感觉
Nothing. No butterflies.
天啊 你的心还在阿奇身上吗
Oh, dear. Is it that your heart's still set on Archie, do you think?
是的 这说明我完蛋了
Yes, which means I'm doomed.
贝蒂 我们谈过了
Betty, we talked about this.
罗密欧和朱丽叶在后勤方面有问题 但最终还是解决了
Romeo and Juliet had logistical problems, but they figured it out.
维罗妮卡 他们都死了
Veronica, they both died.
直到第五幕才死的
Not until Act 5.
补充一下 是在他们失去童贞之后
And only after they lost their cherries, I might add.
总之 我有个主意
Anyways, I have an idea.
接近一个人的一种方式
One way to get close to someone
就是跟他在深夜长谈 进行有深度的聊天
is by having long, meaningful, late-night conversations with them.
所以 不如你和阿奇
So why don't you and Archie
等你们各自的看护成年人 上♥床♥睡觉之后
wait for your respective gatekeeping adults to go to sleep,
互相给对方打电♥话♥
then call each other up on the telephone.
促膝长谈 深入了解对方
Start having intimate heart-to-hearts, and get to know each other that way.
但阿奇的卧室里没有电♥话♥
I wish, but Archie doesn't have a telephone in his bedroom.
该死 你确定吗
Shoot. Are you sure?
我确定 我可以从我的房♥间 看到阿奇的房♥间
I am. I can look into Archie's room from mine.
抱歉 你可以从你的房♥间 看到阿奇房♥间的窗户
Sorry, you can look into Archie's bedroom window from yours?
这是不是说你偷♥窥♥过他 -是的 看过很多次了
Does this mean you've glimpsed him...? -Yes. Many, many times.
贝蒂 我想亲眼看看这个舞台表演
Betty, I think I have to see this floor show for myself.
幕布通常什么时候升起来
What time does the curtain usually go up?
嘿 油猴子
Hey, grease monkey.
我昨晚回家时 发现挡风玻璃上有污渍
When I got home last night, I noticed a smudge on my windshield.
把车开回站里 我再擦一遍
Bring it back to the station. I'll take another crack at it.
我会的 与此同时 你去食堂给我买♥♥瓶汽水怎么样
I'll do that. In the meantime, how about you get me a soda from the cafeteria?
送水的
Water boy.
你为什么不自己去 朱利安
Why don't you get it yourself, Julian?
我也想 但我在保存体力 好在这周末
I would, but I'm saving my energy so I can obliterate your dad's record
刷掉你♥爸♥和森特维尔大学比赛的记录
against Centerville this weekend.
总得有人去做这件事 显然不会是
I mean, somebody's gotta do it. And it's clearly not gonna be...
嘿
Hey, hey!
打起来了
Fight!
玛丽 我一听说就过来了
Mary, I just got here and I heard what happened.
我会跟费瑟黑德谈谈 处理好这摊烂事
I'll talk to Featherhead and straighten out this mess.
退后 弗兰克 我是他妈妈 这一轮我上
Back off, Frank. I'm his mother. I'll take this round.
集♥合♥ 姑娘们 我已经定好了这个赛季的任务分配
Gather up, girls. I've decided on assignments for this season.
首先 托妮托佩兹 会位于母老虎金字塔的顶部
For starters, Toni Topaz will perch at the top our Vixens' pyramid.
但空中飞人一直是我 -今年不行
But I'm always the flyer. -Not this year.
太过分了 -不 这是拉拉队
This is outrageous. -No. This is cheerleading.
当然 如果你对我的领导选择 感到不满
Of course, if you're feeling frosted by my leadership choices,
你可以退队 伊芙琳 现在就可以
you're welcome to quit, Evelyn. Immediately.
我会留下
I'll stay.
抱歉 你说什么 -我会留下
Sorry, what was that? -I'll stay.
好极了 现在来说下其他的事务
Ah. Fab. Now, on to other business.
阿奇 告诉我怎么回事
Archie, tell me what's going on.
我见过你和你♥爸♥爸打篮球 几乎每天都能看到
I saw you and your father play basketball practically every day.
你喜欢打篮球 为什么不想加入球队
You love it. So why don't you wanna play on the team?
是因为弗兰克叔叔吗
Is it because of Uncle Frank?
不是
No.
不 不是因为弗兰克
No, it's not Frank.
是因为
It's...
你刚都说了 妈妈
Well, you said it, Mom.
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表