剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
Perhaps, but this is a re-release in stunning 4D.
你是说3D吧
Mmm, don't you mean 3D?
不 3D是1952年的老古董 这是4D电影 雪柔
Oh, no. 3D is so 1952. This is 4D, Cheryl,
新的恐怖第四维度
a new fourth dimension of terror.
时间才是第四维度
Time is the fourth dimension.
你是说时间吗
Do you mean time?
闭嘴 道尔顿
Shut up, Dilton.
4D是一种发自内心的新体验
4D is a novel, visceral experience,
和你们在电影院里看过的完全不同 我保证
unlike anything you've ever encountered at the movies before. Guaranteed.
我的同事要分发新奇的警报器
My associates are handing out little novelty reminders,
可以在糖果柜台兑换
which are redeemable at the candy counter,
买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥的牛奶巧克力豆
for buy-one-get-one-free Milk Buds.
记住 伙计们 等你们用一层报纸
Now, remember, boys. After you completely cover your balls
完全裹住球后
with a layer of newspaper,
彻底晾干后 再裹下一层
let them dry before applying the next one.
等我选完角回来再喷涂
I'll handle the paint job when I get back from casting.
♪ When the record Starts to boop ♪
♪ And your body starts to move Shake around, girl ♪
♪ And the cats All start to stew When they see my baby do... ♪
这不正是我这辈子苦苦寻找的两位魁梧男子汉嘛
Just the two strapping he-men I've been looking for all my life.
希望你们今晚能去观看"爬行之眼"
Hope you can make it to The Crawling Eye tonight.
请注意 不是作为观众 而是作为表演者
Not as audience members, mind you, but as performers.
作为我革命性4D放映的一部分
As part of my revolutionary 4D experience.
维罗妮卡 我们不是演员 -我们要做什么
Veronica, we're not actors. -What would we have to do?
是啊 具体做什么
Yeah, what exactly?
很简单
Not much.
总的来说 大概只需要两分钟
All told, it would probably be about two minutes of work,
当然了 你们会得到丰厚的报酬
for which you'd be handsomely compensated, of course.
♪ When you get up On that feeling like you're Rocking and you're reeling ♪
♪ Shake around, girl ♪
库珀小姐
Oh, Miss Cooper.
你没忘记我们已经约定好的咨♥询♥吧
You haven't forgotten about our standing appointment, have you?
我没忘
No, I didn't.
但我今天没办法进行咨♥询♥
But I won't be attending our session today.
我今晚要读一本很有趣的书
Instead, I have some very interesting reading to finish tonight.
但别担心 医生
But don't worry, Doctor.
明天我们肯定有足够的话题要讨论
I'm sure tomorrow we will have plenty to discuss.
♪ Move little baby ♪
♪ Can you kick around Little baby ♪
♪ You gotta slow it down Little baby ♪
♪ 'Cause when the record Starts a-groovin' Let your body start... ♪
雪柔 真高兴你能来
Cheryl. So glad you could make it.
在看电影之前 你也许想买♥♥一份人寿保险
Before the movie, you may want to take out a life insurance policy.
以防被吓死
You know, in case you die of fright.
真可悲
Pathetic.
如果你只是晕倒 我们有护士待命
Otherwise we have a nurse on duty, should you merely faint.
我对你非常失望 米吉
I am extremely disappointed in you, Midge.
现在让我见识一下 你一直自卖♥♥自夸的4D电影
Now, let's see what this 4D you've been ballyhooing is all about.
相信我 如果让我失望了
And believe me, if it disappoints,
我会再次要求退款
I will be demanding a refund, again.
♪ And when the record Starts a-groovin' Let your body start a-movin' ♪
♪ Shake around, girl ♪
如果在我回来之前 那片云开始移♥动♥
If that cloud starts to move this way before I get back,
你就把车开上去 明白吗
take the car up. Do you understand?
那你呢 -照我说的做
What about you? -Do as you're told.
稳住 稳住
Steady. Steady.
在你的右边
To your right.
看到了 稳住
Visual on. Steady.
发射炸♥弹♥
Bombs away!
♪ Well, I came out of hidin' And I started to rock ♪
♪ Little green men Taught me how to do the bop ♪
♪ They were three-foot-high They hit a few bars ♪
♪ Rocked around the Moon All the way from Mars ♪
♪ Flying saucer rock n' roll I couldn't understand A thing they said ♪
♪ But that crazy beat Just stopped me dead ♪
沃瑟斯医生 你能解释一下这本我在你的办公桌里找到的小说吗
You care to explain this novel, Dr. Werthers, which I found in your desk?
闯进我的办公室 偷我的东西
Breaking into my office, stealing my property.
所以你承认是你的
So you admit it's yours?
当然是我的
Of course it's mine.
通过阅读洛丽塔的想法 我希望更好地了解你的想法 贝蒂
By reading about Lolita's mind, I was hoping to better understand yours, Betty.
你把我比作洛丽塔
You're comparing me to Lolita.
她也是一个性狂热的年轻女人
Well, she, too, is a sex-crazed young woman.
多洛蕾丝·海斯是个12岁的女孩
Dolores Haze is a 12-year-old girl, and she is not sex-crazed.
她不是性♥欲♥过剩 她是被强迫的 和我一样 医生
She is being coerced against her will, much like I am, Doctor.
让我告诉你我从"洛丽塔"中学到了什么
So let me tell you what I learned from reading Lolita.
你是亨伯特 亨伯特的近亲 只是更诡异
You are a kissing cousin to Humbert Humbert, only creepier.
这完全不合体统 你关起门来问我这些问题
And it is completely inappropriate for you to be asking me all these questions
谈论我的性幻想和经历
about my sexual fantasies and experiences behind closed doors.
操控我们的对话 狂热地写下我说的每一个字
Manipulating our conversation, feverishly writing down every word that I say.
天知道你晚上用那个笔记本做什么
Doing God knows what with that notebook of yours at night.
你觉得我痴迷于性
You think I'm obsessed with sex?
我觉得你才是痴迷于性的那个人 医生
I think you're the one who's obsessed with sex, Doctor.
这危险得很
Dangerously so.
我不认为你读"洛丽塔"是为了研究
And I don't think you're reading Lolita for research.
我觉得你是为了肉♥欲♥和某种病态的满足而读这本书
I think you're reading it for pleasure and some sick gratification,
和你共处一室 让我觉得不安
and I no longer feel comfortable being alone in a room with you.
不好意思
Excuse me.
看来消息传开了
Guess word got out, huh?
是啊 我们七点的票已经卖♥♥光了
I'll say. Our seven o'clock show is already sold out.
两位 你们的演出大获成功
Well, boys, we've got a genuine hit on our hands.
准备好今晚为满座的观众表演了吗
Ready to play to a full house tonight?
这就是我们要谈的事
That's what we wanted to talk about.
维罗妮卡 我们这么做是为了帮你
Veronica, we did this as a personal favor to you, and...
我们当时很乐意帮忙
We were happy to, once.
但不可能天天过来帮忙
But this can't be a... A regular thing.
我这么说吧
I'll say this.
你们两个真会挑时间要求加薪
You two sure know when to ask for a raise.
因为我尊重你们的勇气和胆量
Because I respect your moxie and your balls,
以后每场演出 我给你们两美元
I'll pay you $2 per show going forward.
维罗妮卡 我们不能这么做 我们有篮球训练 还有比赛
Veronica, we can't do it, okay? We have basketball practice. We have games.
在我看来 你们可不是在打篮球 你们故意给我出难题
Seems to me like you're playing hardball, not basketball.
但问题是 你们不是明星
But here's the thing. You're not the stars.
那些眼球才是明星
Those eyeballs are the stars.
你们想逼我让步 我没兴趣
You want to squeeze me, I'm not interested.
我会让凯文和克雷上场 你们可以把眼球留给他们
I'll get Kevin and Clay to do the gag. You can leave your balls with them.
什么事 雷吉纳德
Yes, Reginald?
我在想
I was thinking...
也许今晚电影结束后 我们可以再约一次
Maybe after tonight's show, we can try that date again?
我也想 但
I would, but...
你看到外面那群人了吗
did you see that crowd out there?
我得打电♥话♥给"综艺" 让他们来报道这股热潮
I have to get on the phone with Variety and whip this buzz into a story.
"爬行之眼"会让巴比伦电影院逆风翻盘
The Crawling Eye is going to change everything for the Babylonium.
是的
Yeah.
但这样吧
But I'll tell you what.
明天再来 我们看情况
Come by tomorrow, and we'll see.
好的
Okay.
该听的我都听到了
Well, I think I've heard just about everything now.
我刚和沃瑟斯医生通完电♥话♥
Just got off the phone with Dr. Werthers,
他想结束治疗
and he wants to end his sessions with you.
太好了 我也是
Great. The feeling's mutual.
但我告诉他 他无论如何都不能放弃你
To which I told him, under no circumstances is he to give up on you.
妈妈 为什么
Mom... Why?
因为他要治好你
Because he's going to fix you.
不管你有什么问题
Whatever... Whatever is wrong with you,
他都会帮我解决
he is going to help me fix it.
我没有问题 我希望你别再试图说服我
There is nothing wrong with me. I wish you would stop trying to convince me otherwise.
你要打给谁 -沃瑟斯医生 我要回电给他
Who are you calling? -Dr. Werthers. I'm calling him back.
把电♥话♥放下
Put the phone down.
如果你想帮我 就跟我说 好好跟我谈谈
If you want to help me, then talk to me. Really, just talk to me.
别再跟沃瑟斯医生玩这种愚蠢的传话游戏了
Stop playing this stupid game of telephone with Dr. Werthers.
好吧
Fine.
你想谈什么 小姑娘
What would you like to talk about, young lady?
一切
Everything.
就从我认为你有多不开心开始
Starting with how unhappy I think you are.
不开心 我吗
Unhappy? Me?
你肯定不开心
You must be.
你不知道自己在说什么 小姑娘
You don't know what you're talking about, young lady.
对 你说得对 我不知道 那么请告诉我
No, you're right. I don't, so please enlighten me.
告诉我 你为什么宁愿把我交给你个庸医
Tell me why you'd rather foist me off to some quack psychiatrist
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表