剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
快走
Go!
["Teenage Love" playing on stereo]
♪ A little quarrel... ♪
你没事吧 凯文
Is everything okay, Kev?
没事 我可能只是有点太忙了
Yeah, sure. Just a little preoccupied, I guess.
在想你要在短袜舞会唱什么歌♥
Thinking about what songs you'll sing at the sock hop?
对 还有别的事
Yeah. Yeah, and other things.
你还没正式邀请我去短袜舞会
You know, you haven't officially asked me to the sock hop yet.
好
Okay. Um...
我要上台表演 所以我想着你会
Well, I'm performing, so I just kind of assumed you'd...
来为我加油
come to, you know, cheer me on.
好 没问题 这才像话
Right, yeah. Of course. That makes sense.
♪ I love you so ♪
♪ But time will tell ♪
怎么了 你不是喜欢亲我吗 -我当然喜欢
What is it? Don't you like kissing me? -Of course.
我刚说了 我要上台表演 我不想冒感冒的风险
It's like I said, I'm performing, and I don't wanna risk catching a cold.
你总是有事情
It's always something with you.
这话什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
意思是我们交往好几个月了 却还没确定关系
It means we've been dating for months and we're still not going steady.
你还没跟我定情
You haven't even pinned me yet.
我要怎么跟你定情
How am I supposed to pin you?
我又没参加校队运动 -不一定要是校队徽章
I don't play a varsity sport. -It doesn't need to be a varsity pin.
可以是任何旧徽章 甚至可以是戒指
It can be any old pin. Can be a ring even.
天啊 你什么时候变成性♥欲♥狂了
Gosh, when did you become such a sex maniac?
我提醒你一下
For your information,
我希望我所谓的男朋友 在每个蓝月都吻我一次
the fact that I want my supposed boyfriend to kiss me once every blue moon
并不代表我是性♥欲♥狂
does not make me a sex maniac.
而且我没有感冒细菌或虱子
And I do not have cold germs or cooties.
我也绝对不会在短袜舞会上为你加油
And I will definitely not be cheering you on at the sock hop.
贝蒂
Betty. Betty.
♪ Our teenage love ♪
矫情 繁冗 对白太多 但还凑合
Well, it's pretentious, clunky, too much dialogue, but, uh, it'll do.
伯尼 进来
Bernie, get in here!
什么
What?
什么事 菲尔斯顿先生 -这里有个可用之人
Yes, Mr. Fieldstone? -We got a live one here.
看谁有空能画个 马上出版的七页僵尸故事
See who's available to draw a seven-page zombie story for immediate publication.
所以我被录用了
So I'm hired?
一页一美元 接受不接受随你
Dollar a page, take it or leave it.
好的 我接受 我还认识一位艺术家
Yeah, I'll take it. And I know an artist.
一个了不起的艺术家 年轻 热切 廉价
An incredible artist. Young, hungry, cheap.
喜欢怪物电影 血腥电影狂热爱好者
Loves monster movies, a real fiend for gore.
好
Okay.
我明天就要那几页
But I want those pages tomorrow.
好 你会拿到 还有
Yeah. You'll have them, and, um...
谢谢你做的一切 菲尔斯顿先生
Thank you for everything, Mr. Fieldstone.
音乐教室
抱歉 我不知道这个教室有人预订了
Sorry, um, I didn't know the music room was reserved.
没有预订 我就是弹着玩的
It's not. I was just horsing around.
但你可能需要用它来排练
But you probably need it to rehearse, I'm guessing.
排练短袜舞会的歌♥曲
Uh, my set for the sock hop, yeah.
你是克雷沃克 对吧
You're Clay Walker, right?
对 今年才转过来
I am. Just transferred this year.
你是凯文凯勒 警长的儿子
And you're Kevin Keller, son of the sheriff.
在和河谷镇高中最漂亮的女孩交往
Dating the prettiest girl at Riverdale High.
我做过功课了
I've done my research.
你是从哪里转过来的
Uh, where did you transfer from?
世界各地 我爸爸是 以前是军人
All over. My dad's in the...Was in the military.
不错
Cool, cool.
你会参加短袜舞会吗 -我没有舞伴
Are you going to the sock hop? -I wouldn't have a date.
我认识的人不多
I don't know many people.
除非
Unless, uh...
你能想到我可以约的人
you could think of someone I should ask?
我听说很多人不带舞伴
A lot of people go stag, I hear.
很高兴认识你
It's nice to meet you.
《冷暖人间》
嘿
Hey.
我稍微温习了一下 然后
So I did a little brushing up, and...
我准备好展示了
I'm ready for that demonstration.
你觉得慢舞怎么样
How do you feel about slow dancing?
再好不过了
Nothing better.
但经过深思熟虑
But upon further reflection,
我相信像你这样的特洛伊多纳胡类型
I have no doubt a Troy Donahue-type like you
能跳得很好 阿奇
can trip the light fantastic, Archie.
你的意思是
So does that mean...?
但坦白说 我也在考虑其他的邀请
But, quite candidly, I'm also entertaining other offers.
什么
What?
好吧
Wow, okay.
但做我的舞伴 需要的不只是会跳舞
However, being my escort demands more than mere dancing.
还需要能说会道
It also requires scintillating conversation.
我要确定你不会在短袜舞会上扫兴
I need to know that you won't be a bore at the sock hop.
所以你不妨梳洗一下
So why don't you clean yourself up
今晚六点左右到潘布鲁克来
and come by The Pembrooke at 6-ish tonight?
我想讨论一下政♥治♥ 艺术 时事
I'll be wanting to discuss politics, art, current events.
用你的智慧惊艳我 好吗
Dazzle me with your wit, okay?
惊艳你 好的
Dazzle you. Okay.
我该走了 -今晚见
Well, I should motor. -See you tonight.
阿奇金斯
Archiekins?
我为你加油 猛♥男♥
I'm rooting for you, stud.
所以他们对你言听计从 是吗
So they just do whatever you say, is that it?
你是说男生吗
Oh, you mean boys?
男生并不怎么复杂
Boys aren't too, too complicated.
真希望我有你这样的自信 -你为什么没有
I wish I had your confidence. -Why don't you?
什么意思 -我的意思是
What do you mean? -I mean,
我刚在河谷镇适应下来
I'm only just getting my sea-legs here in Riverdale,
但我看得出你很抢手 贝蒂
but I can already tell you're a catch, Betty.
你简直就是玛丽莲
A total Marilyn.
你和低音歌♥手凯文要确定关系了吧
You and Kevin the Crooner are going steady, aren't you?
还没正式确定
Not officially.
我们甚至可能会分手
We may even be on the rocks.
那真可惜 对他来说
That's a shame, for him.
你何不邀请其他男生去短袜舞会
Why don't you invite some other boy to the sock hop?
让凯文妒火中烧
Get Kevin all hot and bothered?
让我们的情郎保持警惕挺有趣的
That's always fun, keeping our beaus on their toes.
河谷镇高中肯定有你想和他
Surely there's some he-man at Riverdale High
共度时光的男人吧
you'd like to make time with?
门票 快来买♥♥短袜舞会门票 买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥
Tickets. Get your tickets to the sock hop. Buy one, get one free.
你 道尔顿多利 为什么 还没买♥♥短袜舞会门票
You, Dilton Doiley, why haven't you bought a ticket to my sock hop yet?
说到这个 为什么有些人要退票
For that matter, why are some people trying to return their tickets?
也许是因为毒蛇帮
It might be because of the Serpents.
毒蛇帮怎么了
What about the Serpents?
他们在计划什么
What are they planning?
他们说会在停车场等着
They said they were gonna be waiting in the parking lot
朝任何想参加舞会的人扔臭鸡蛋
and they're gonna throw rotten eggs at anyone who tries going to the dance.
野蛮人
Barbarians.
请告诉我 是谁发出的这些威胁
And who, pray tell, is the one making these threats?
大部分是那个可怕的托妮
Mostly that scary Toni girl.
当然会是她了
Of course. It would be her.
这意味着开战了
Well, this means war.
走吧
Dismissed.
妈妈
Mom?
你能帮忙吗
Can you help?
等等 我可能有工具可以帮你
Hang on, I might have something that'll do the trick.
这还差不多
Well, that's more like it.
我得把衣服加宽一下 但除此之外 都很合适
I'll have to let it out a little bit, but other than that, it fits perfectly.
这个有点过时了 对吧
It's a little old-fashioned, isn't it?
这是你♥爸♥爸的
Well, it was your dad's.
但他会希望你穿上它的 尤其是参加你的第一次舞会时
But he'd want you to wear it, especially to your first dance.
其实 我今晚就要穿 妈妈
Well, actually, I need it tonight, Mom.
维罗妮卡邀请我过去
Yeah, Veronica asked me over.
你要带她去舞会
You're taking her to the dance?
如果我走运的话
If I'm lucky.
可以说 她想让我试一试
She wants to give me a test-run, you could say.
我不喜欢她这么说
I don't like the sound of that.
有点高傲 对吧
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表