剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
我知道
I know.
大家都知道
Everyone knows.
我被加冕的那晚 是我一生中最棒的一晚
The night I was crowned, it was the greatest night of my life.
我以为我无所不能 可以成为任何人
I thought I could do anything, be anything.
其实这有点傻 但我觉得 我长大后可能会当空姐
You know, well, it's silly, but I thought that I might grow up to be a stewardess
环游世界 见识各大名胜
and travel the world, see glamorous places.
等等 你想当空姐 这我倒不知道
Wait, you wanted to be a stewardess? That I did not know.
发什么了什么 你为什么没当
What happened? Why didn't you do it?
因为 我嫁给了你的父亲
Well, I married your father, of course.
后来我生了你妹妹 又生了你
And then I had your sister, and then I had you,
我放弃了当空姐这个愚蠢的梦想
and I gave up my silly dreams of becoming a stewardess.
你能想象吗 -可以
Can you imagine? -Yeah.
我能
I can.
那该多棒啊
How fab that would have been for you.
你能去那么多地方旅行 认识有魅力的人
Traveling to all those places, meeting glamorous people.
是啊
Yeah.
不管怎样 贝蒂 不管你的理由是什么
Well, anyway, Betty, whatever your reasons are,
我觉得这对你来说都是好事
I think this is gonna be wonderful for you.
想象一下 如果你赢了 那会是我这辈子最大的成就
Imagine if you won. That would be the greatest accomplishment of my life.
这太令人兴奋了 我等不及要跟你 一起排练了 妹子
This is so exciting. I can't wait to rehearse with you, girl.
等等 我们得排练
Wait, we have to rehearse?
是的 当然
Yes, of course.
我得全程指导你们
I have to guide you girls through this entire process.
提醒你一下 重点不仅仅是要光鲜亮丽
And mind you, this is not just glitz and glam.
这还需要艰苦的准备 就像上战场一样
This is rigorous, hard work, like going into battle.
我要你好好睡一觉
So I want you to get a good night's sleep.
我不想明早看到你眼睛下面有黑眼圈
I don't wanna see any shadowy bags under those eyes in the morning.
河谷镇少女选美皇后 不走路 而是滑步
A Miss Riverdale Teen Queen does not walk, she glides.
这就是我想看到的 要走滑步
That's what I wanna see from you. Gliding, gliding, gliding.
集中注意力
Focus.
我们要做到隔绝一切 只专注于
We wanna block out everything and only concentrate
做那个最沉着 最精致
on being the most poised, the most refined,
最优雅的人
and the most elegant we can be.
外表 仪态 举止 性格
Appearance, posture, carriage, character.
所有这些元素都将 对塑造河谷镇少女选美皇后产生影响
All these elements go into the making of a Miss Riverdale Teen Queen.
我们必须展现出英国皇室般的尊严
We must carry ourselves with the dignity of English royalty.
我们的比赛服装分别是晚礼服 要活力四射
Our categories are evening gowns, vim and vigor,
泳衣 要展现自我
bathing suits, point of view,
还有最重要的才艺比赛
and the ever most important talent competition.
旨在展示河谷镇少女 选美皇后的全面素质
It's all about showing how well-rounded Miss Riverdale Teen Queen is.
这些都不错 但我不需要诡异的老男人
That's all fine and dandy, but I don't need some creepy old men
来告诉我 我的屁♥股♥有多圆润
telling me how well-rounded my backside is.
我知道我的身材有多好
I know how shapely I am.
托妮 -油腻的垃圾
Toni. -Greaser garbage.
不学无术的怪物
Preppy troll.
托佩兹小姐 注意
Miss Topaz, really.
就像布罗森小姐会告诉你们的那样 作为河谷镇少女选美皇后
As Miss Blossom would tell you, being Miss Riverdale Teen Queen,
在一整年的任期里 你都是河谷镇的大使
you serve as an ambassadress for Riverdale for the entire year of your appointment.
你一定要成为这个小镇上 所有美好和正派女性的化身
Why, you must be the female embodiment of all things good and decent
而且要活力四射
in our little town with pep.
事实上"活力"应该是 你们最显著的特点
In fact, "Pep" should be your middle name.
再做一小时的体态练习
All right, one more hour of posture work
然后你们去安德鲁斯太太的服装店
and then we will go down to Mrs. Andrews' dress shop
进行礼服试穿
and have you fitted for gowns.
艾赛尔马格斯作为今年 河谷镇少女选美大赛的冠军
Ethel Muggs, as the winner of this year's Miss Riverdale Teen Queen pageant,
你能告诉我们 此时此刻你的感受吗
can you tell us what you're feeling at this exact moment?
天啊 库珀夫人
Gosh, Mrs. Cooper.
我真希望我父母能活着看到这一切
I guess I'm really just wishing that my parents were alive to see this.
但是 艾赛尔 他们还活着
Oh, but, Ethel, they are.
妈妈
Mom?
爸爸
Dad?
艾赛尔 作为我们新当选的 河谷镇少女选美皇后
Ethel, as our newly minted Miss Riverdale Teen Queen,
你还有什么梦想要实现吗
are there any other dreams that you're looking to fulfill?
既然你提到了这个问题
Now that you mention it,
很多人不知道我会画画 还会画漫画书
a lot of people don't know that I paint, as well as draw comic books,
如果能把一幅艾赛尔马格斯的真迹 挂在真正的
and I'd be so jazzed to have an original Ethel Muggs hanging
画廊或博物馆里 我会很高兴的
in a real gallery or museum.
艾赛尔 我有个好消息要告诉你
Ethel, I have got some great news for you then.
你美丽的自画像
Your beautiful self-portrait
将在古根海姆博物馆展出
is going to be on display at the Guggenheim Museum.
天啊 古根海姆博物馆
Oh, my gosh, the Guggenheim?
是的
Yes.
艾赛尔 这是属于你的夜晚 也是只属于你一个人的夜晚
Ethel, this is your night and your night alone.
还有什么能让今晚 显得更特别的事情吗
Is there anything else that would make it even more special?
如果贾格赫德琼斯能做我的男朋友
Well... I think it would just be the ginchiest thing ever
我觉得这会是最浪漫的事了
if Jughead Jones were my boyfriend.
艾赛尔 河谷镇少女选美皇后 可以随便选
Oh, Ethel. Miss Riverdale Teen Queen has the pick of the litter,
如果你想要贾格赫德琼斯 那么贾格赫德就是你的了
but if it's Jughead Jones you want, then Jughead is yours.
贾格赫德
Jughead?
你真的是我男朋友吗 -我当然是
Are you really my boyfriend? -Of course I am.
你一直是我最喜欢的女孩
You've always been my best gal.
太棒了
Beautiful.
艾赛尔
Ethel?
艾赛尔
Ethel.
艾赛尔
Ethel.
抱歉 你说什么
Sorry, what was that, Mrs. Cooper?
你在服装店预约了吧
You did make an appointment at the dress shop, I hope.
看看这些美丽的女孩们
Look at all these gorgeous girls.
(活力桃粉)
想当年 我整个高中时期
You know, back in the day, I competed
都在竞争河谷镇少女选美皇后之位
to be Miss Riverdale Teen Queen all through high school.
对手是你爱丽丝 如果我没记错的话 -你总是和我竞争
Against you, Alice, if I'm not mistaken. -You always gave me a run for my money.
你总是赢
And you always won.
真有趣
Oh, it's funny.
我当时真的以为 成为河谷镇少女选美皇后
I really thought that being Miss Riverdale Teen Queen
会成为我完成人生大事的垫脚石
would be a stepping stone to doing something important with my life.
比如成为第♥一♥夫♥人♥之类的
Like, I don't know, being the First Lady or something.
没有什么比做妻子和母亲 更重要的事了 玛丽
Well, there's nothing more important than being a wife and mother, Mary.
对我们这一代人来说 也许确实如此
Maybe for our generation, Alice,
爱丽丝 但我觉得这些女孩 可以做任何她们想做的事
but I feel like these girls could do anything they want,
成为她们想成为的人
be anything they want.
无意冒犯玛米艾森豪威尔 她是个时代楷模
No disrespect to Mamie Eisenhower, she's an icon,
但你认为我们能有个女性总统吗
but do you girls ever think we'll have a female president?
我不会给女性投票 -或者黑人总统
I wouldn't vote for a woman. -Or a Black president for that matter?
男人或女人
Man or woman.
想想为此会引发多少改变
Think about how much change would have to occur for that.
会发生的 在我们的有生之年肯定会
It'll happen. In our lifetime, I bet.
好吧 我认为管理好自己的期望值很重要
Now, now, I think it's important to manage one's expectations.
你不这么认为吗 玛丽 -当然
Don't you think, Mary? -Of course.
艾赛尔 你能确保把贝蒂的裙子
Oh, Ethel, can you make sure you pin Betty's dress
一直到下摆都缝起来吗
all the way around the hem?
好的 米吉 看看你的试装如何
Okay. Midge, let's look at this fit on you.
艾赛尔
Ethel.
你在哭吗
Are you crying?
对不起 我保证不会把眼泪 滴到你的裙子上
Sorry. I won't get any tears on your dress, I promise.
没事 你怎么了
No, no, what's the matter?
没什么 你太美了 贝蒂
Nothing. You're just so beautiful, Betty.
你和其他女孩都那么漂亮
You and all the other girls are just so beautiful.
我想我们可能需要让这里露一点儿
I think we might need to let this out just a tiny bit.
米吉 你最好从现在开始少吃甜点
Midge, you better start cutting back on those desserts,
否则你的男朋友 可能会觉得你太难应付了
otherwise that cute boyfriend of yours might decide you're too much to handle.
艾芙琳 不如你帮我们个忙 去码头散散步吧
Evelyn, why don't you do us all a favor and take a long walk off a short pier?
我去拿我的卷尺
I'm just gonna go get my measuring tape.
米吉 亲爱的 我们稍后聊聊吧
Midge, dear, why don't you and I have a little chat later, huh?
就我们俩
Just between us.
艾赛尔 服装店里 你流泪是怎么回事
Ethel, what were those waterworks at the dress shop about?
出什么事了吗
Did something happen?
没有
No.
没什么
Nothing.
我猜我只是希望能和你们一起参赛
I guess I just wish that I could be competing with you all.
艾赛尔 你很美
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表