剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
我看到这一代最杰出的头脑毁于疯狂
I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by madness
(今日作家讲习会)
挨着饿 歇斯底里 浑身赤♥裸♥
Starving, hysterical, naked
天使率领嬉皮士们 在黑夜的机械气息中
Angel-headed hipsters burning For the ancient heavenly connection
渴望与繁星闪烁的发电机 建立古老无上的联♥系♥
To the starry dynamo And the machinery of night
漂浮过城市上空
Floating across the tops of cities
冥思着爵士乐章
Contemplating jazz
这是艾伦金斯伯格的《嚎叫》吗
Is that from "Howl" by Allen Ginsberg?
是的 他今年早些时候 在旧金山表演过
Yeah. He performed it in San Francisco earlier this year.
金斯伯格是个垮掉派诗人 不是吗 -没错 贝蒂
Ginsberg, he's a Beat poet, isn't he? -That's right, Betty.
他一开始就在哥伦比亚大学
He was there at the beginning, at Columbia,
跟杰克凯鲁亚克和威廉巴勒斯一起
with Jack Kerouac and William Burroughs.
抱歉 但垮掉派诗人是指
Sorry, but who are the Beats?
垮掉派诗人是
The Beats are...
流浪反叛的作家 他们拒绝制度化的美国价值观
Vagabond, rebel writers who reject institutionalized American values
比如物质主义 顺从性 和异性恋正统主义
like materialism, conformity, and heteronormativity.
异性恋正统主义
Heteronormativity.
垮掉派诗人经常做♥爱♥ 阿奇
The Beats have a lot of sex, Archie.
而且都是跟彼此做♥爱♥
And a lot of it with each other.
就连凯鲁亚克和卡萨迪这样的男人
Even the men's men like Kerouac and Cassady,
他们都有女朋友
they have girlfriends,
但他们也互相喜欢对方
but they also have... each other.
为他们喝彩
Bully for them.
听起来像是我喜欢的文学♥运♥动
Sounds like my kind of literary movement.
垮掉派诗人是一种反主流文化
The Beats are a whole counter-culture,
致力于用特定的方式生活
dedicated to living their lives a certain way,
总是在探索 尝试 争取
always exploring, experimenting, hustling,
努力挑战人类体验的极限
pushing the boundaries of human experience,
是一种真正的生活
you know, really living.
格兰迪太太 我们可以继续读《嚎叫》吗
Uh, Mrs. Grundy, are we allowed to continue reading "Howl"?
可以 我已经复印好了
Yes. I already made copies.
读读看 我们下次聚会时再讨论
Read it, and we will discuss it at our next meeting.
贝蒂佩吉是个漂亮姑娘 -她是网眼布的代表人物
Bettie Page sure is a dolly and a half. -She's an icon in fishnets.
就连你都会同意这一点 莉佐 -她还不赖
Even you'll have to agree, Lizzo. -She's not bad.
但我要告诉你们一个小秘密
But I'm gonna let you two kittens in on a little secret.
那期杂♥志♥和我刚拿到的相比 根本不值一提
That mag's nowheresville compared to what I just got.
(《女性时尚》)
我眼前的是什么
What are my eyes beholding?
最新一♥期♥《女性与时尚》杂♥志♥ 地下女同性恋海报杂♥志♥
The latest issue of Femme-And-In magazine, an underground lesbian pinup mag.
莉佐 能借给我们看看吗
Lizzo. Can we borrow this?
你们留着吧 托佩兹 我总是买♥♥两本
Oh, you can keep it, Topaz. I always buy two copies.
看的时候别被当场抓到
Just, uh, don't get caught with your hand in the cookie jar.
不管你们今晚要做什么 都别管了
Whatever you wet rags are doing tonight, drop it.
我找到了一个开车的电影
I got my hands on a stag film.
什么是开车的电影
Wait, what's a stag film?
天啊 安德鲁斯 也许你不该继续读那些诗了
Jeez, Andrews, maybe it's time to get your nose out of those poems.
就是裸♥露♥电影 里面全是裸女
It's a skin flick. Complete with naked women.
有时候还不止一个
Sometimes more than one.
你从哪弄来的
Where'd you get something like that?
斯通沃预科学校的一个朋友借我的
A buddy from Stonewall Prep lent it to me.
谁要看
So who's game?
拜托 福格蒂
Come on, Fogarty, you gotta be horny
你的老婆被关在修道院 你肯定是欲♥火♥焚身
with your honey under lock and key at the Sisters.
我们去哪儿看
Where would we watch it?
可以在我父母的谷仓里挂条毯子
Can hang a blanket up in my parents' barn.
唯一的麻烦是我们需要一个投影仪
Only glitch is we need a projector.
你们俩在电影院工作 对吧 你能帮帮兄弟吗
You two work at the movie theater, right? Can you help a brother out?
巴比伦剧院确实有个小投影仪 但是
The Babylonium does have a smaller projector, but...
我们也想去
We wanna come too.
好吧
Fine.
不要期待这是你喜欢的那种摔跤电影
Just don't expect it to be like one of those wrestling movies you like to watch.
罗伯特弗罗斯特 你去吗
So, Robert Frost... you in?
是的 我们去 -好的
Yeah, we're in. -Right-o.
从各方面来看 你不会失望的
From all accounts, you won't be disappointed.
我朋友告诉我 她们无所不露
My pal told me that there's nothing they don't show.
天啊 菲尔斯顿先生 这里就像葬礼现场一样
Jeepers, Mr. Fieldstone, it's like a funeral in here.
出什么事了吗
Did something happen?
是的 我收到了那疯子沃瑟斯的信
Yes. I got a letter from that crackpot Werthers.
显然他想用一些可笑的漫画准则 推进他事业的篝火
Apparently, wants to follow up his bonfire with some cockamamie comic book code
他想让我们走投无路
he wants to ram down our throats.
什么准则 -审查我们的内容
A code to do what? -To censor our content.
就像用来审查电影的海斯法典一样
Like the Hays Code censors movies.
我在法国和纳粹斗争两年 可不是为了在家乡向法♥西♥斯♥低头
I didn't spend two years fighting Nazis in France to kowtow to fascists at home.
他和他的专家委员会想找你开个会
He and his board of experts want to have a sit-down meeting?
对 看看那老头把谁请来了
Yeah, and look who that geezer's got on his side of the table.
布罗森市长 那个外表光鲜的校长
Mayor Blossom, that chrome-domed principal,
静慈修道院的一个古板修女
some fuddy-duddy nun from the Sisters of Quiet Mercy.
天啊 菲尔兹通先生 你必须去参会
Golly, Mr. Fieldstone, you have to do it.
这可能是在准则正式生效前 保卫佩普漫画最好的办法
Might be the best way to defend Pep Comics before this code becomes official.
好吧 我会试着在我们深入虎穴之前
Okay, fine. I'll try and get my hands on a draft of Werthers' "recommendations"
拿到沃瑟斯的"推荐"资格
before we go into the lion's den.
我们
"We"?
你和沃瑟斯打过交道 之后还幸存了下来 至少目前如此
You have tangled with Werthers before and lived to tell the tale. So far.
怎么样 你愿意出面吗
What do you say? Will you step up?
当然 让我们以其人之道 还治其人之身
You betcha. Let's beat them at their own game.
宝贝 我们自己拍性感海报怎么样
You know, babe, what if we did a pinup shoot of our own?
我也很好奇
Color me curious.
我有一台有计时器的相机
I've got a camera, and it has a timer
这样我们都能出现在照片里
so we could both be in the pictures.
那样的话 事后我们可以挑选 我们最喜欢的照片
In that case, afterwards, we could pick our favorite photo,
然后我把它变成最美的油画
and then I could turn it into the most fantabulous oil painting
那种传统的 我们最喜欢的 低俗小说封面
in the tradition of our favorite pulp novel covers.
我正好知道 我们可以去哪里进行秘密拍摄
I know exactly where our clandestine photo shoot can be.
告诉我 在哪里
Tell me, where?
桑希尔教堂
Thornhill's chapel.
我这个邪恶家族的人从来不去那里
No one in my unholy family ever uses it.
(女士专用)
这不是鲍勃西双胞胎吗 又在耍老把戏了
Well, if it isn't the Bobbsey Twins, up to their old tricks again.
我要跟你们说多少次
How many times do I have to tell you boys
你们可以在课后时间 在我们的礼堂看摔角电影
that you're free to watch your wrestling movies in our auditorium
当然前提是看完必须打扫干净
after hours, of course, and provided you clean up.
不是的 维罗妮卡
Oh. Uh, it's not that, Veronica. Um...
朱利安弄到了一部开车的电影
Julian got his hands on a stag film.
他需要一个投影仪来放映
And he needs a projector to screen it.
不见得吧 我以前听说过 这种吸烟者电影
You don't say. I've heard about these smokers before.
之所以叫吸烟者电影 是因为通常是在
So-called because they're typically screened by men
私人俱乐部的后屋放给男人们看
in the back rooms of their private clubs
边抽雪茄边喝热腾腾的托迪酒
while smoking cigars and enjoying hot toddies.
但我从来没亲眼见过 虽然我一直很好奇
But I've never actually seen one, though I've always been curious.
没错 和我们一样
Exactly. Same as us.
对 所以我们在帮那个变♥态♥
Yeah, that's why we're helping the creep.
我跟你们做个交易吧
Why don't I make you a deal?
告诉朱利安 他今晚可以在 巴比伦剧院放映
Tell Julian he can do a proper screening here at the Babylonium tonight
邀请他所有的色鬼朋友过来
and invite all his horndog friends,
但我也要来 外加邀请一位女性朋友
but I get to come too and invite a gal pal.
["W-O-M-A-N" playing over record player]
♪ Talking about you, a man ♪
♪ Always ready to go... ♪
♪ Oh, oh, oh ♪
♪ Oh, oh, oh ♪
♪ I'm a W.O.M.A.N. ♪
♪ A woman ♪
♪ Woman ♪
(《胡椒的代价》)
♪ Woman ♪
♪ Woman ♪
♪ Now that should teach you About a W.O.M.A.N... ♪
(私人放映 今晚暂停开放)
我以为你要放我鸽子 -我知道
Thought you'd given me the brush off. -I know. I'm sorry.
对不起 我得等我妈妈吃完安♥眠♥药♥
I had to wait for my mom to take her sleeping pills.
我很高兴你来了
I'm just glad you made it.
我不想当这里唯一的女孩 我知道你会想看看的
I didn't wanna be the only girl here, and I knew you'd wanna take a gander.
是的
Oh, yes.
自从在金斯利博士的书中 读到有关开车类电影的事情
Ever since reading about stag films in Dr. Kingsley's book...
男孩们正在电影院里 像一群狂犬病狼一样喘着气
Well, the boys are already in the theater, panting like a pack of rabid wolves.
好戏上场 各位
It's showtime, fellas.
请安静 欢迎来到河谷镇首映式
So settle down, and welcome to the Riverdale premiere of...
《新婚之夜》
The Wedding Night.
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表