剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
Holy heck!
这车比一开始时更糟糕了
That's in worse shape than mine when we found it.
小心 注意你对贝拉的态度
Careful. Watch what you say about Bella.
贝拉 -对
Bella? -Yeah.
我一直梦想有一辆叫贝拉的车
I always dreamed about having a car named Bella.
那就叫贝拉了
Well, Bella it is.
你需要人帮你提高它的性能 -是的
You could use a hand souping her up. -I could.
所以我找了贝蒂
That's why I asked Betty.
贝蒂 -嘿 阿奇 你也来帮忙吗
Betty? -Hey, Arch. Are you helping out too?
算是吧
Uh, yeah, I suppose.
我正在和雷吉说 昨晚你们俩错过了 一场超级精彩的演出
I was telling Reggie you two missed an incredible show last night.
范斯绝对是下一个大明星 军械库的屋顶都让他掀翻了
Fangs, for sure, is the next big thing. He blew the roof off the armory.
是吗
Yeah?
能把那个给我吗 拿着 -好
Can I have that one? Thanks. -Yeah.
什么 -什么
What? -What?
没什么
Oh, nothing.
谢谢
Thanks.
你好
Oh, hello.
你一定是雷伯里先生的朋友
You must be a friend of Mr. Rayberry's.
很遗憾他发生了那样的事 愿他安息
It's such a shame what happened to him. May he rest in peace.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不想强人所难 我是马丁夫人
Well, I hate to impose. I'm Mrs. Martin.
我住在走廊尽头 我的猫没有牛奶了
I just live down the hall, and I've run out of milk for my kitty.
我想知道雷伯里先生的冰箱里 有没有牛奶
I was wondering if there might be any in Mr. Rayberry's refrigerator.
真奇怪
How strange.
不知道牛奶瓶都去哪里了
I wonder what happened to the milk bottles.
牛奶瓶
Milk bottles?
前几天晚上我听到送奶工特别晚
A few nights ago, I heard the milkman making
还给这间公♥寓♥送了奶
an unusually late delivery to this apartment.
送奶工 你看到他了
The milkman? You saw him?
没有 我在我的房♥间里 但我听到了他的声音
No. I was inside my apartment, but I heard him.
你怎么能听出是送奶工
How do you hear a milkman?
当然是玻璃瓶发出的独特声音
Well, the distinct rattle of the glass bottles, of course.
我的猫马上就听见了
My kitty heard it right away,
因为这是它最喜欢的声音
because it is just about her favorite sound in the world.
对吧 凯蒂小姐
Isn't that right, Miss Kitty?
河谷镇
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表