剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
贾格赫德
Jughead!
欢迎来到神秘疯人院
Welcome to the Madhouse of Mystery.
你这位朋友是谁 或者我应该叫你魔鬼
Who's your friend? Or should I say fiend?
伯尼 这是艾赛尔
Bernie, this is Ethel.
你们可能见过 她来过这里几次
You...you may have met. She's been here a couple times.
嗨 万圣节快乐
Hi. Happy Halloween.
你也是
And to you!
喝个烂醉 好好玩
Uh, get yourself a snootful and settle in.
今晚会很疯狂
It's gonna be a crazy night.
好了 我们加入狂欢吧
Okay, let's enter the fray.
四处问问 看看有没有人知道送奶工漫画的起源
Ask around. See if anyone knows about the origin of the milkman comic.
晚上好 食尸鬼和丧尸们
Good evening, ghouls and boils,
这将是你们一生中最激动人心的夜晚
to what I'm sure will be the most electrifying night of your life.
我是主持人
I'm your host...
谢谢你今晚主动陪我们 道尔顿
Well, thanks for volunteering to be our kid tonight, Dilton.
你所做的远远超出了送水工的职责范围
Yeah, Doiley. You're really going above and beyond your duties as waterboy.
没关系 两位
It's no sweat, fellas.
拒绝贝蒂这样的女孩太难了
It's kind of hard to say no to a girl like Betty.
♪ Oh, I knew somehow ♪
♪ Someone will plead ♪
♪ "I need you," desperately ♪
小伙子们 我看起来怎么样
Well, boys, how do I look?
天啊 贝蒂 你看起来 棒极了
Wow! Gee whiz, Betty, you look... tremendous.
太成功了 我都沉醉了
Ring the bell. I'm knocked out.
你扮的是谁
Who are you supposed to be?
当然是金发姑娘
Goldilocks, of course.
她决定不了要睡哪张床 所以三张都试了一下
You know, she couldn't decide on a bed, so she tried all three.
我们要不要出门 看看夜晚会把我们带往何处
Shall we head out and see where the night takes us?
牙科医生
A doctor of dentistry.
你有什么好抱怨的
Well, what are you complaining about?
不给糖就捣乱
Trick or treat!
♪ I was jamming Through the graveyard Round twelve-oh-five ♪
♪ I saw a ghost and zombies Lookin' very much alive ♪
♪ I was alone And bewildered... ♪
真棒
Yeah!
够了 我要回家了
That's it. I'm going home.
等等 道尔顿 我们才刚刚开始
Wait, Dilton. We're just getting started.
我打扮成了南瓜头
I'm dressed as a pumpkin head,
朱利安和那些小丑有棒球棒
and Julian and those clowns have baseball bats.
我完蛋了
I'm doneski.
没关系 道尔顿
It's okay, Dilton.
你今晚表现很棒
You've been a swell sport tonight.
可以回家了
You can go home.
对 反正我们还要去墓地
Yeah, we've got a cemetery to get to anyhow.
万圣节鬼怪秀 仅此一晚
♪ In the afterlife ♪
♪ You could be heading For the serious strife ♪
♪ Now you make The scene all day ♪
♪ But tomorrow There'll be hell to pay ♪
♪ In the afterlife ♪
♪ You could be headed For the serious strife ♪
♪ Now you make The scene all day ♪
♪ But tomorrow There'll be hell to pay ♪
♪ People, listen attentively ♪
♪ I mean About future calamity... ♪
你来了
You made the scene.
正如我承诺的那样
As promised.
你这个时髦女郎真是亮眼
Well, you look fab as a flapper.
母老虎队的其他人反应如何
How did it shake out with the rest of the Vixens?
对其他人来说
As far as anyone else is concerned,
我和米吉得了急性流感
Midge and I have been stricken with a 24-hour influenza
正在自我隔离
and we're self-quarantining.
你们愿意过来 并且能够上台表演
Well, it means a lot to me that you came
对我来说意义重大
and that you're willing to perform.
维罗妮卡开心坏了
Veronica is over the moon about it.
我也是
So am I.
正如你所说 今天是万圣节
Well, as you say, it's Halloween.
如果今晚不能展露自己的真面目 那还要等到什么时候
If we can't let our masks slip tonight, then when can we?
来吧 我帮你做准备
Come on, let's get you ready.
♪ Teeth are extruded And bones are ground ♪
♪ And baked into cakes Which are passed around ♪
佩普漫画出版公♥司♥
兰德尔 "送奶工来了"不是你写的吧
So, Randall, you didn't write The Milkman Cometh?
不是 但真希望是我写的
No, but I sure wish I had.
这是佩普漫画出版公♥司♥去年出版的最棒的故事
Best story Pep published last year.
抱歉 别的我就不知道了
Sorry I can't be more help.
约拿 "送奶工来了" 是你写的吗
Jonah, did you write The Milkman Cometh?
不是 这话你别告诉别人
No, and between us,
我也觉得这个故事不怎么样
I didn't think it was such great shakes either.
是你写了"送奶工来了"吗
Did you write The Milkman Cometh?
或者你知道是谁写的
Or do you know who did?
送奶工
The Milkman?
对 那是泰德写的一个故事
Yeah. That was one of Ted's stories.
泰德 -泰德·沙利文
Ted? -Ted Sullivan.
一个熟练工作家 -泰德 泰德·沙利文
Journeyman writer. -Ted. Ted Sullivan?
他在这里吗
Is he here?
不在
Uh, no.
泰德死了
Ted's dead.
他的送奶工故事发表几周后
A few weeks after his milkman story was published,
人们发现他死在了自己的公♥寓♥里
they found him kaput in his apartment.
死了 怎么死的
Dead? How?
上吊自杀
Hung himself,
留了遗书说再也写不出
left a note saying he'd never write
比送奶工更精彩的故事
another story as good as the milkman one.
这是个比喻 对美国的批评
It's a metaphor. A critique of America.
声称我们才是敌人
It's saying that the enemy is us.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
敌人就在这里 就在国内
The enemy is here at home.
不是俄♥罗♥斯♥
It's not Mother Russia.
不是communists
It's not the communists.
也不是邪恶轴心国
It's not the Axis of Evil.
是我们
It's us.
我们才是敌人
We're the enemies.
健康 顺从 同质化的美国
Wholesome, conforming, homogenous America.
河谷镇公墓
知道狼为什么嚎叫吗
You know why wolves howl, don't you?
为了吸引配偶
To attract a mate.
你怎么知道的
And how do you know that?
鸭子溪有很多狼
We've got lots of wolves in Duck Creek.
一群又一群的
Packs and packs of them.
这样的话 在那里长大
Well, must have made it
一定很可怕
pretty scary growing up there.
其实是激动人心
More like exciting.
但是那些狼从没给我惹过麻烦
Though they never caused me any trouble.
也许是因为它们认出了我身上的头狼气息
Maybe because they recognized a fellow...alpha.
你这么评价自己吗
Is that what you think you are?
头狼
An alpha?
该死 朱利安和他的手下还在外面
Damn. Julian and his goons are still out.
这可不妙
Well, that's not good.
不知道我们余下的狼群在哪里
Wonder where the rest of our wolf pack is.
弗瑞德里克·亚瑟·安德鲁斯
天啊 阿奇 我很抱歉
Gosh, Archie, I'm so sorry.
我根本没想到
I didn't even think about the fact that...
没关系
It's okay.
我没事
I'm okay.
我在想爸爸妈妈以前会带我们
I was just thinking about how my mom and dad
一起去玩不给糖就捣蛋
used to take us trick or treating.
你还记得呢
Remember that?
当然
Of course.
你记得那年我们打扮成贝琪·撒切尔和汤姆·索亚吗
You remember the year we dressed as Becky Thatcher and Tom Sawyer?
我当然记得
Of course I do.
我光着脚去的 结果踩到一根钉子
I went barefoot, stepped on a nail.
是的
Right.
我们做朋友已经很久了
We've been friends for a really long time.
是的 没错
Yeah, we have been.
感觉我们太了解彼此了
Feels like I've known you my entire life.
我也有同感
I feel the same way.
嘿 那间鬼屋到底在哪里
Hey, so where's this haunted house, anyway?
来吧 我带你去
Well, come on and let me show you the way.
如果你够勇敢的话
If you're brave enough.
这里就是你们跟我说的
So this is where it happened.
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表