剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
今晚没有明星诞生
A star wasn't born tonight.
你一直都是明星 乔希
You've always been a star, Josie.
从你开始呼吸的那一刻起
From the first second you drew breath.
当时你甚至都不在医院
You weren't even at the hospital.
但你也没说错
You're not wrong, though.
我们是一个很好的团队 你和我 也许我们应该再来一次
We make a good team, you and I. Perhaps we should do this again.
维罗妮卡 我在想
I wonder, Veronica,
如果你没有在这里徒劳无功地 管理一家剧院
if you're not just treading water here managing a theater,
那你应该做的是去拍电影
when what you should be doing is making movies.
看来我勾起你的兴趣了
I see I've intrigued you.
乔希麦克考最擅长这个了
It's what Josie McCoy does best.
弗兰克叔叔
Uncle Frank?
怎么回事
What's going on?
雷吉 能让我们单独谈谈吗
Reggie, will you give us a minute?
这是怎么回事
What the hell is this?
格兰迪老师要求我们写下
Mrs. Grundy asked us to write about our most...
我们最痛苦的个人经历
personal and private pain.
海外或山地沼泽 那才是你真正的所在
Overseas or in mountain marsh That's where you really are
家里有一块属于你的土地
You have a plot of land here at home
但在那里 我永远失去了你
But you will alwaysBe lost to me over there
我说过写诗泡妞没问题
Writing poetry to get with a girl is fine, I said that.
但写关于你父亲的事
But writing about your father?
利用他为我们国家所做的牺牲 为了我们的家庭所做的牺牲
Exploiting his sacrifice for our country, for our family?
不行
No.
不行
No!
你不能像这样玷污他的记忆
You will not sully his memory like this!
我写我爸爸怎么了
What's wrong with me writing about my dad?
我希望我还能和他说话 但我不能 至少以这种方式
I wish I could still talk to him, but I can't. At least this way...
弗兰克叔叔 住手
Uncle Frank, stop!
你再也不许
Don't you ever...
这样写你♥爸♥爸了
write about your father like that again.
明白了吗
Am I understood?
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表