剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
好 我愿意 我会去找她
Yeah. I'll do it. I'll go see her.
好样的 凯勒 就才对嘛
Attaboy, Keller. That's the spirit.
告诉我时间和地点
Let me know when and where.
克雷 跟我讲讲
So, Clay, bring me up to speed.
你是不是个电影迷
Am I sensing you're a fellow cinephile?
其实我想在大学里学电影制♥作♥
It's actually what I wanna study in college, filmmaking.
我知道 这听起来很疯狂
I know it sounds nutty as a can of peanuts,
但我梦想有一天能鼓舞别人 就像我的英雄鼓舞了我一样
but I dream of one day inspiring people like my hero inspired me.
奥斯卡米考斯 -他是谁
Oscar Micheaux. -Who's he?
一个黑人导演
A Black director.
他和DW格里菲斯 和玛丽毕克馥是同期
He started at the same time as D. W. Griffith and Mary Pickford.
如果我们今天要纵情地做白日梦
Well, if we're indulging in pipe dreams today,
我从来都不喜欢站在镜头前
I've never been crazy about being in front of the cameras,
但我热爱电影行业
but I do love being near them.
也许有一天 你注定要管理一家电影公♥司♥
Well, maybe your destiny is to run a studio one day,
然后你就可以 雇我执导我的第一部电影了
and then you can hire me to direct my first movie.
成交
Deal.
莱姆利先生 观影高峰期什么时候开始
Oh, Mr. Lemley, when does our rush begin?
现在就开始了
Um, you're looking at it.
看来今晚又要冷冷清清的了
Seems like it's gonna be another slow night.
冷清是一回事 冷清得像个坟场就是另一回事了
Uh, slow is one thing, but graveyard-like is another.
怎么回事
What gives?
电视让我们失去了大部分的顾客
TV has taken a Dracula-sized bite out of our business.
另外 新开的免下车电影院"星光"
Also, that new drive-in that's just opened up, the Starlight,
让情况雪上加霜
doesn't help either.
不好意思 客厅和汽车电影院 根本比不上
Excuse me, living rooms and drive-ins cannot compete
在巴比伦宫这样的宫殿里看电影
with the experience of seeing a movie in a palace like the Babylonium.
人们需要被提醒一下
People need to be reminded of that.
在《河谷镇纪事报》上 刊登广♥告♥怎么样
How about an ad in the Riverdale Register?
或是在电视上播放 《河谷镇大看台》时
Or what about a commercial on television
插播广♥告♥
aired during Riverdale Grandstand?
这样所有的孩子都会看到
All the kids will see it that way.
劲歌♥热舞确实很辛苦
Dancing up a storm sure is hard work.
所以白天时 我喜欢用丰盛的布罗森枫糖浆
That's why I like to fortify myself throughout the day
来增强体力
with hearty helpings of Blossom maple syrup.
在薄煎饼上试试 -华夫饼
Try it on your pancakes... -Waffles...
饼干 -甚至是你最爱的冰淇淋
Biscuits... -And even your favorite ice cream.
十个美国人中有九个都同意
Nine out of 10 Americans agree there is nothing quite like
布罗森枫特甜糖浆风味无与伦比
the extra sweet flavor of Blossom maple syrup.
记住 孩子们 不只是早餐才能吃到
And remember, kids, it's not just for breakfast anymore.
现已推出经济罐装
Now in economy-sized tins.
停
And cut!
["Listen to Me, Baby" playing over speakers]
好了 孩子们 伴随着《听我说 宝贝》再次起舞
All right, kids, let's swing again to "Listen to Me, Baby."
♪ Open your ears Hear what I've got to say ♪
♪ Whoa, oh, open your ears Hear what I've got to say ♪
你好
Hey there.
你叫贝蒂 对吧
It's Betty, right?
我是特洛伊 我平时的搭档朱迪得了腮腺炎
I'm Troy. My usual partner, Judy, has the mumps.
想让我带你去跳舞吗
Wanna let me take you out for a spin?
当然可以
Sure, you might as well.
太棒了
Now, that's swell.
["My Memories of You" playing over speakers]
♪ All I have to keep me Is my memories of you... ♪
♪ I sit alone at night... ♪
是真的吗
So is it true?
你喜欢男人盯着你看
That you, uh, like it when guys watch you?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
拜托 坦白交代吧 我们都听说过那件事
Come on, fess up. I mean, we've all heard the story.
录完节目后 我们一起去河边
After we wrap here, how about you and I go down to the river,
你可以为我上演一场 私人表演 如何
you can put on a little private show for me?
你愿意吗
Will you?
把你的脏手从我身上拿开 变♥态♥
Get your paws off me, you creep.
贝蒂
Betty. Betty.
你不能在直播节目上这么做
You cannot do that on live television.
好样的
Attagirl.
我都说无数次了 那不是我的错
For the 100th time, it wasn't my fault.
特洛伊对我动手动脚 他乱摸我的
Troy got fresh with me. He grabbed my...
就算他乱摸你 那也是因为你声名狼藉
If he did, it's because you have created a fast reputation.
我根本没碰他
I barely touched him.
你怎么回事
What is the matter with you?
你知道如何解决这个问题吗
You know what would solve this problem?
你让我离开《河谷镇大看台》
If you let me off Riverdale Grandstand.
这样吧 我会跟节目里所有的年轻男子聊聊
You know what? I'll have a little chat with all of the young men on our show,
没人会跟你跳舞的
and no one is going to dance with you.
等等 那我要做什么
Wait. So, what am I gonna be doing then?
你可以闷闷不乐地坐在角落里 我才不在乎
You can sit in the corner and stew like a sourpuss for all I care.
你好 雷伯里先生
Hi, Mr. Rayberry.
抱歉 我能进来吗
Oh, I'm sorry. Can I come in?
当然 只要你不偷任何东西
Sure, as long as you don't swipe anything.
听着 我一直在考虑这件事 我不想放弃写作
Look, I've been thinking about it. I don't wanna give up writing.
就算放弃高中文凭也无所谓
My high school diploma be damned.
我同意 你说得对 你不该停止写作
I agree. And you're right, you shouldn't stop writing.
但你确实需要一个幌子
But you do need a front.
一个掩护 -幌子
A cover. -A front?
我有朋友在好莱坞
I have friends in Hollywood who were blacklisted
麦卡锡敲响 所谓的communist威胁的警钟时
when McCarthy was ringing the alarm on the so-called communist threat,
他们上了黑名单 但继续用假名写信
and, uh, they kept writing, but under pseudonyms.
你应该这么做
You should do that. Hmm?
用别的名字发表你想发表的东西
Publish what you want under a different name,
沃瑟斯绝对不会知道
and Werthers will be none the wiser.
好 但你真以为沃瑟斯会相信
Yeah, but do you really think that Werthers is gonna buy
我要彻底放弃创作漫画吗
that I just quit writing comic books altogether?
你想得太简单了 不是吗
It's so simplistic, no?
把水搅浑就不会了
Not if you muddy the waters.
比如你告诉沃瑟斯
Like if you tell Werthers
你要把注意力从恐怖漫画
you're shifting your focus off horror comic books
转移到快乐动物漫画上
to, I don't know, happy animal comic books.
对 比如说《超级鸭子》
Yeah. Yeah, like Super Duck.
对 没错
Yeah, exactly.
告诉沃瑟斯你在写《超级鸭子》
Tell Werthers you're writing Super Duck,
继续用化名写恐怖故事
uh, keep churning out the horror stories under an alias,
问题就解决了 对吧
and problem solved, right?
天啊 阿奇
God, Archie.
我该怎么办
What am I gonna do?
我该怎么办
What am I gonna do?
我该怎么办 我
What am I gonna do? I...
听着
Listen.
把你自己交给她 凯文
Just put yourself in her hands, Kevin.
一切顺其自然
Let nature take its course.
你的第一次就是这样吗
Is that how your first time went?
凯文
Kevin.
我也还是处♥男♥
I'm still a virgin too.
是吗
You are?
对
Yeah.
真是滑天下之大稽
Well, doesn't that beat all.
如果你和我都是处♥男♥
If I'm a virgin and you're a virgin,
我为什么要去找特瓦拉 而你不用
why do I have to go to Twyla and you don't?
我为什么要去证明什么 而你不用
Why do I have to prove something and you don't?
这世界真奇怪 不是吗
It's funny how the world works, isn't it?
合同协议书
我们很高兴你想通了 琼斯先生
We're so pleased you've come to your senses, Mr. Jones.
先别急 我们有条件
Just hold your horses. We have some stipulations.
这跟你有什么关系 雷伯里先生
And what exactly is your interest in this, Mr. Rayberry?
你怎么会认识琼斯先生
How do you even know Mr. Jones?
我们在佩普漫画公♥司♥是同事
Well, we are colleagues at Pep Comics.
我最近开始指导贾格赫德
And I just most recently started to mentor Jughead.
你真是宽宏大度
How, uh, magnanimous of you.
根据这个协议 贾格赫德同意停止创作恐怖漫画
Jughead agrees to stop writing horror comics, per this agreement.
但我会继续为佩普创作其他漫画
But I will continue to write comics for Pep.
尤其是《超级鸭子》
Specifically Super Duck.
内容很健康 老少皆宜
It's wholesome, family-friendly fare.
可以说是毫无争议
Unobjectionable, you might say.
虽然我们很欣赏
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表