剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
你知道 自从这件事开始以来 只有你相信我
You know, since this whole thing started, no one but you has believed me.
大家都说我有妄想症
People were telling me that I was delusional,
或是我翻脸不认人 或是我杀了父母
or that I flipped a lid, or that I killed my parents.
以至于我开始怀疑自己是否神志清醒
To the point where I started to doubt my sanity.
现在送奶工死了
And now the milkman is dead.
而所有人还在试图告诉我 发生了什么以及怎么发生的
And everybody is still trying to tell me what happened and how it happened.
为什么 我不知道
Why? I don't know.
但我知道 我已经厌倦了
But I do know that I'm so tired...
听别人讲述我的经历和体验
of people telling me what I went through and what I experienced.
我想讲述我自己的故事
I wanna tell my story.
或者至少是某种版本的故事
Or at least a version of it.
哪怕只是在漫画书里
Even if it's just in a comic book.
这就说得通了
Well, hey, that makes a lot of sense.
你一定可以把它画出来的
And you'll draw the heck out of it.
我们只需要想出一个有创意的 两全其美的办法
We just have to figure out a creative way to have our cake and eat it.
当然绝对不能提到牛奶
Without a glass of milk, of course.
这种特别的粉色是格蕾丝凯利的最爱
This particular shade of pink is Grace Kelly's favorite.
这是从拉奇蒙特大道上 最漂亮的化妆品店买♥♥来的
It's from the most fantabulous makeup shop on Larchmont Boulevard.
我妈妈以前会带我去 我们做的事和现在一样
My mom used to take me, and we'd do exactly this.
她会在睡前帮我涂指甲油
She'd paint my nails right before bedtime.
自从我收到大自然的礼物后 我妈妈就不再帮我盖被子了
My mom stopped tucking me in after I got my gift from Mother Nature.
她说我现在是女人了 不需要再被宠爱了
She said that I was now a woman and didn't need to be coddled.
有趣的是
It's funny,
我基本上就是离家出走
I practically ran away from home and she...
而她似乎不在乎
doesn't seem to care.
看看我们 都是16岁 没有妈妈在身边
Will you look at us, 16 years old, living without our mothers.
和孤儿没差别
ively orphans.
我能跟你说件事吗 小薇 -当然 小贝 什么都行
Can I tell you something, Vee? -Of course, Bee. Anything.
我觉得我和家里其他人很不一样
I feel so different from everyone else in my family.
有时候我都怀疑自己是不是被收养的
Sometimes I wonder if I was adopted.
家里只有你和你父母吗 -我有个姐姐 波丽
Is it just you and your parents? -I have an older sister, Polly.
她一满18岁就离开了河谷镇
She left Riverdale as soon as she turned 18.
你跟她谈过你的感受吗
Do you ever talk to her about how you feel?
她太忙了
She's so busy.
如果你是领养的
Well, if you were adopted,
你的家人就是世界上最幸运的人
your family is the luckiest on earth.
因为你 贝蒂库珀 是最棒的
Because you, Betty Cooper, are aces.
更不用说你的美丽了
Not to mention beautiful to boot.
如果我们要相互吐露内心最深处 最黑暗的秘密
You know, if we're divulging our deepest, darkest secrets,
我总是有种令人无法逃离的恐惧
I've always had this paralyzing fear that...
我害怕我是个错误
That I was a mistake.
意料之外的结果
Unplanned.
我的父母从未停止过对我的怨恨
And that my mother and father never stopped resenting me for that.
我还是个小洋娃娃时
I mean, they were fine having me around
他们对我的陪伴没有意见 他们想怎么打扮我都行
when I was a little doll they could dress up however they wanted.
但当我终于足够大 有了自己的思想
But when I finally became old enough to have my own mind,
和想法时
with my own thoughts...
就变成了"再见 维罗妮卡"
it was, "Bye-bye, Veronica."
我们做个约定吧
Let's make a pact.
长大后永远不要像我们的父母一样
To never grow up to be anything like our parents.
你知道我觉得谁是 最幸福健康的一对夫妻吗
You know who I do think are a happy and healthy couple?
凯文和克雷
Kevin and Clay. -Ah.
他们难道不是最理想的一对 我真为他们高兴
Aren't they the dreamiest? I'm so happy for them.
我也是
Me too.
我也有点嫉妒
I'm also slightly jealous.
在某种程度上
On some level,
两个男孩约会 肯定比一个男孩和一个女孩容易
it must be easier for two boys to date than a boy and a girl.
不用搞性别战争那一套
None of that battle-of-the-sexes stuff to navigate.
有趣的是 金斯利博士的书上说 81%的女孩
Fun fact, I read in Dr. Kingsley's book that 81% of girls
在18岁前会跟其他女孩试试
experiment with other girls before they turn 18.
很惊人吧
Isn't that shocking?
我觉得很合理
Sounds about right to me.
我以前亲过女生
I mean, I've kissed a girl before.
我不说是谁 但你一定认识她
I won't say who, but you would know her.
天啊
Oh, my gosh.
你有过吗
Have you ever?
没有过
No, I haven't.
但我有想过
But I've thought about it.
这很正常
It's only natural.
和谁
With whom?
和你
With you.
我这样说可以吗
Is it okay that I said that?
我很高兴你说出来了
I'm glad you did.
你 你想试试吗
Do you...? Do you wanna try it?
我也想
Me too.
维罗妮卡女士 我们进来了
Miss Veronica, we're coming in.
斯密瑟斯
Smithers.
我承认我错了 安德鲁斯太太
I stand corrected, Mrs. Andrews.
关于非法占居者的事 你说对了
You were right about the squatters.
母亲的直觉总是对的
A mother's intuition always is.
好了 姑娘们 你们得告诉我一切
Okay, girls, you need to tell me everything.
朱利安
Julian.
我知道我们关系不好
I know we don't always get along, but...
但是我爱你
I love you.
你可以说我疯了 但我想念你刺耳的说话声
Call me crazy, but I miss your grating voice.
我想念你马一样的笑声
I miss your horsey laugh.
哥哥 亲爱的
Brother, dear.
请回到我身边
Please come back to me.
就算不是为了你自己 就算是为了我
If not for your own sake, then for mine.
我求你了
I beg of you.
天啊 你能别哭了吗 妹妹
Oh, geez, would you stop it with the waterworks, sis?
你让我们俩都很难堪
You're embarrassing both of us.
朱利安
Julian.
你告诉一个昏迷的人 他的笑声像马一样
You told a guy in a coma he has a horsey laugh?
我会记住的
I'm gonna remember that.
爱丽丝告诉你什么了
Alice told you what?
"我不再是你的母亲了"
"I'm not your mother anymore."
难以置信
Unspeakable.
一个母亲和自己的孩子断绝关系
A mother disowning her own child.
维罗妮卡 你父母把你赶出去了
And, Veronica, your parents evicted you?
通过电报和斯密瑟斯驱逐了我
Via telegram, via Smithers.
可怜的小家伙 我就知道出事了
You poor things. I knew something was wrong.
但别担心 我会解决一切的
But don't worry, I'm going to fix everything.
我们是否需要担心 曼陀家的人对我们
Are we worried the Mantles may try to take legal action against us
或学校董事会采取法律行动
or the school board?
别傻了 伙计
Oh, don't be daffy, man.
他们永远找不到 会为他们打那种官司的律师
They'd never find a lawyer to represent them in a case like that.
就算找到了 他们也负担不起
Even if they did, they couldn't afford it.
你说得对 市长先生 -好吧 不管怎样
You're right, Mr. Mayor. -Yeah, well, in any case,
再跟我说说曼陀的接替者吧
uh, tell me a little bit more about the Mantle boy's replacement.
很难保密 市长先生 但我们刚刚完成了相关文件
Difficult keeping it hush-hush, Mr. Mayor, but we just finalized the papers.
你们的新替补选手来自波士顿 叫KO凯利
Your new ringer from Boston, K.O. Kelly,
下周就会转到河谷镇高中来
will transfer to Riverdale High as soon as next week.
等曼陀帮我们赢了斯通沃
Once Mantle gets us that win against Stonewall,
就把他换成一个 正常的热血美国小伙
we'll just swap him out for a normal, red-blooded American lad.
真正的美国小伙
A real one.
一个优秀的球员 但和我们更像的人
One that's just as good a player, but more like us.
我要叫那个曼陀收拾好走人
I will send that Mantle packing.
这世界上丑恶的事情那么多
Of all the no-good, rotten things in this world.
但有哪个母亲会抛弃自己的孩子
What kind of mother disowns their own child?
等你有了孩子 你知道你的中间名 会变成什么吗
When you have a child, do you know what your middle name becomes?
牺牲
Sacrifice.
我们母亲来到这个星球 是为了养育我们的孩子
I mean, we mothers were put on this planet to nurture our children.
我还以为佩内洛普布罗森是个坏孩子
And here I thought Penelope Blossom was bad.
你可以肯定 我对赫麦妮洛吉 也是这么说的
You can bet your bottom dollar I said the same thing to Hermione Lodge.
你们两个人都应该尽自己所能
That you should both do everything in your power
纠正这些可怕的错误 重拾你的道德立足点
to right these horrific wrongs and to regain your moral footing.
你最好祈祷能修复自己造成的伤害
And you had best pray that you can repair the damage that you've done.
给你 亲爱的
Here you go, sweetie.
我又算是你女儿了
Oh, so am I your daughter again?
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表