剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
匿名把信寄到下方的邮箱
Send me your letters anonymously to the P.O. box below.
收信人可以写
You can address them to...
邻家女孩
the Girl Next Door.
阿奇 你在这里做什么
What are you doing in here, Archie?
没什么 只是
Uh, nothing. Just...
我在写点东西
Uh, I was just doing some writing.
你的校长打电♥话♥来了
Your principal called.
他告诉了我伊迪丝桑顿的事
He told me about this business with Edith Thornton.
桑顿老师没有试图给我洗♥脑♥ 弗兰克叔叔
Mrs. Thornton didn't try to indoctrinate me, Uncle Frank.
阿奇 我想说的不是这个
That's not what I wanted to talk to you about, Archie.
你不是真的要写那种 假大空的诗歌♥吧
You're not serious about all this poetry malarkey, are you?
你想为喜欢的女孩写首诗没问题
I mean, it's fine if you wanna write a poem for a gal you wanna get with,
但除此之外 人们可能会误解你
but beyond that, well, people might get the wrong idea about you.
我们不能让这种事发生
We don't want that.
尤其是在这种时候
Especially not at a time like this.
女儿 你过于安静了
Mija, you're awfully quiet.
爸爸
Daddy.
联邦调查局为什么跟踪你
Why is the FBI following you?
他们的一名探员 在巴比伦剧院盘问了我
One of their agents questioned me at the Babylonium.
联邦调查局正在调查我 怀疑我是communist
The FBI is investigating me as a possible communist.
看在老天的份上 他们为什么要调查你
And why in God's name would they be doing that?
去年夏天
Last summer,
我去了一趟古巴
I took a trip to Cuba.
我记得
I remember.
联邦调查局声称
The FBI's claiming
我在那里和异见者和革命分子见了面
that I met with dissidents and revolutionaries while I was there.
我当然没有那么做
Of course I didn't.
我是去买♥♥雪茄的
I was buying cigars.
所以你才来河谷镇吗
Is that why you came here to Riverdale?
为了避风头
To hide out?
是的 女儿
Yes, mija.
但也因为我需要你的帮助
But also because I need your help.
帮我个忙
A favor.
什么忙
What's the favor?
我需要你作证说 我们一起去的古巴
I need you to testify that we were in Cuba together.
那是一次父女旅行
That it was a father-daughter trip.
你来印证我的说法
Celebrating your confirmation.
说我没有和革命者见过面
And that I didn't meet with any revolutionaries.
我得考虑一下 爸爸
I have to think about it, Daddy.
我当然想帮你
I mean, of course I wanna help you,
但是对政♥府♥撒谎
but lying to the government?
那
That's...
那让我害怕
That scares me.
当然 你慢慢考虑
Of course. You take all the time that you need.
我明天要去纽约见律师
I'm meeting with a lawyer tomorrow in New York.
希望他能摆平这件事
Hopefully he can make this whole thing go away,
那就不用你帮忙了
and you'll be off the hook.
但如果不行
But if not...
不
No.
我知道你会做正确的事
I know you'll do the right thing.
你不是应该在纽约跟踪我父亲吗
Shouldn't you be in New York, bird-dogging my father?
我的搭档在跟踪他
My partner is.
我被派来跟踪你
I've been assigned to follow you.
别再跟踪我们两个人了
How about you stop following the both of us
反正你没有任何证据 能支持你们的虚假指控
since you don't have a shred of proof to back up these sham claims of yours?
上车 我会给你看证据 但在这里不行
Get in. I'll show you proof, but not here.
维罗妮卡
Veronica?
不管你是怎么想的
Now, despite what you may believe...
你父亲不是个好人
your father is not a good person.
他不符合美国人的做派
He's un-American.
他在古巴时见了维达梅斯特罗
While he was in Cuba, he met with Vidal Maestro,
我们跟踪这个人有一段时间了
who's someone we've been tracking for a while.
一个怀揣危险野心的革命者 一心想着接管古巴
A revolutionary who's got big scary ideas about taking over Cuba.
还有整个自♥由♥世界
And the free world.
阿奇
Archie.
你是怎么找到我的
How did you even find me?
实话实说吗
Honestly?
电♥话♥簿上有你的名字
Your name's in the phone book.
当然了
Oh. Of course.
正如你所见
Well, as you can see...
我要搬家了
I'm moving.
你要去哪里 桑顿老师
Well, where are you going, Mrs. T?
格林戴尔的公共图书馆 给我提供了一份工作
I have a job waiting for me at the public library in Greendale.
虽然只是志愿者的工作
It's just volunteer,
但甜水河对岸的人没那么爱妄下判断
but they're less judgmental across Sweetwater River.
真希望我知道要如何理解 世界上正在发生的一切
I wish I knew how to make sense of everything happening in the world.
我有个东西 或许能帮上你的忙
I have something that might help.
是亚瑟米勒写的一部剧
It's a play written by Arthur Miller...
《熔炉》
或许能帮助你理解
which might help you understand
我们身处的这些奇怪时代
these strange times that we find ourselves in.
这真是太巧了 桑顿老师
Well, that's perfect timing, Mrs. T.
我这周得在课堂上表演一个戏剧场面
I need to present a dramatic scene for class this week.
我本来要表演 《推销员之死》中毕甫的独白
I was gonna do Biff's monologue from Death of Salesman.
你的确和毕甫是一种人
Well, you are a Biff type.
但你不仅如此 你还是个出色的作家
But you're so much more, including a wonderful writer.
话语具有力量 阿奇
Words have power, Archie.
要用它们做好事
Use them for good.
让世界变得更美好 更自♥由♥
To make the world a better, freer place.
你想吃点零食吗
Would you like a snack?
不用了 -好
Oh, I'm okay. -Okay.
(梦幻星球)
(暗室)
我感觉自己好像无法呼吸
I feel as if I can't breathe.
好像四周变得越来越狭窄
Like the walls are closing in on me.
我真的可以把我的母老虎队
Can I really relinquish my Vixens
交给艾芙琳埃弗雷夫 这种渴望权力的卑鄙老巫婆吗
to some wretched, power-hungry she-hag like Evelyn Evernever?
我必须关注大局 但什么是大局呢
I have to focus on the greater good, but what is the greater good?
雪柔 我们一直在商量
Cheryl, we've been talking,
我们有个计划 可能能够终止这场猎巫行动
and we have a plan that could possibly short-circuit this witch hunt.
至少是在短期内
At least in the short term.
计划是什么
What's the plan?
我们演一场戏
We would play pretend.
让人们相信你在和凯文约会
We make people believe that you're dating Kevin,
我在和克雷约会
and that I'm dating Clay.
这样就能平息这场责难了
That would take the wind out of this inquisition.
希望能撑到毕业
Hopefully until graduation.
然后私下里 我们还可以做自己
Then privately, we can be exactly who we are.
托妮
Toni.
隐藏真正的自己 装作是另外一个人
Hiding your true self and pretending to be something you're not
这完全违背了你的本性
goes against every fiber of your being.
这种表演难道不是 背叛你所要追求的一切吗
Isn't such play-acting a betrayal of everything you stand for?
是的
It is.
但是为了你 为了我们所有人
But for you, for all our sakes...
我可以接受这一点
I can live with that.
《熔炉》 作者亚瑟米勒
女儿
Mija.
你怎么还没睡
What are you doing up at this hour?
等你啊
Waiting for you.
纽约怎么样
How was New York?
没有我想象中的那么有收获
Not as productive as I would have liked.
他们会上报我的名字
I'm going to be named.
我以为能用钱解决这场灾难
I thought I could buy my way out of this debacle, but...
但是我做不到
I can't.
这意味着 -你需要我去撒谎
Which means...-You need me to lie.
因为你去古巴不是为了买♥♥雪茄
Because you weren't in Cuba to buy cigars.
我当然是
Of course I was.
也许吧
Maybe.
但你在那里的时候 你去了热带花♥园♥酒店的一场派对
But while you were there, you went to a party at the Tropicana,
对吗
didn't you?
一场维达梅斯特罗也参加了的派对
A party that Vidal Maestro also attended.
别费心撒谎了
And don't bother lying.
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表