剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
Then we'll get you out of that crazy place.
我们很快就能在一起了
We'll be together before you know it.
他们拒绝了《萨布丽娜》
They rejected Sabrina?
对
Yup.
被驳回了 而且驳回得特别快
Kicked it back, and in record time.
《少女♥女♥巫萨布丽娜》 行不通了 孩子
Sabrina the Teenage Witch just ain't gonna fly, kid.
为什么 他们说了吗
Why? Did they say?
说了 他们可没饶过我的耳朵
Oh, yeah, they gave my ears quite the bashing.
里面所有的东西他们几乎都不喜欢 首先她是个女巫
Objected to pretty much everything. Like, for starters, that she's a witch.
这太疯狂了
This is nuts.
孩子 这是白费口舌
Preaching to the choir, kid. Preaching to the choir.
你想出了有趣又异想天开的东西
You came up with something fun and whimsical,
而他们看到的只有女巫 撒旦崇拜 戏法和活人献祭
and all they saw was witches, Satanism, hocus-pocus, and human sacrifices.
我知道这很让人崩溃 但错的是我们
I know it's crushing, but shame on us.
我们也许不该在被猎巫时 发行一本
We probably never should've tried to launch a comic book about a witch
关于女巫故事的漫画书
in the middle of a witch hunt.
我很抱歉 贾格赫德
I'm so sorry, Jughead.
《少女♥女♥巫萨布丽娜》 是个绝妙的主意
Sabrina the Teenage Witchis a brilliant idea.
我这么说不是因为 我启发你想出了这个点子
And I'm not just saying that because I inspired her.
她只是超越了现在这个时代
She's just ahead of her time.
再过几年
Give it a few years.
在这种歇斯底里慢慢淡去之后 她就会变得势不可挡
Let the hysteria die down and there will be no stopping her.
我觉得佩普漫画
I just feel like Pep Comics is...
正在沉入流沙中
sinking in quicksand.
如果你现在情绪低落 没心情参加首映式
Listen, if you're down in the mouth and not in the mood for a premiere,
我完全理解
I'd completely understand.
你在开玩笑吗 这是我受邀 参加好莱坞首映式的唯一机会
Are you kidding? This is the only chance I'll be invited to a Hollywood premiere.
我不会错过的
I'm not going to miss it.
唯一的问题是 -你没有西装
The only thing is...-You don't have a suit.
我几乎没有不带主题图的衣服
I barely have any clotheswithout an S on them.
我就知道我们可能会遇到这种困境
I thought we might run into this predicament,
我可能采取了 也可能没有采取 一些预防措施
so I may or may not have taken some precautionary measures.
完全按照你的尺寸量身定做
Tailored exactly to your measurements.
我想你会发现
I think you'll find...
最适合你翘臀的服装
nothing but the best for my flutter bum.
你确定你不是少女♥女♥巫吗
Are you absolutely sure you're not a teenage witch?
(父亲颂)
(《上城区》乔希麦克考主演)
(乔希麦克考)
那个讨厌鬼是谁
Who's that sourpuss?
他是《华尔街日报》臭名昭著 但也是极具影响力的
He's a notoriously surly but also highly influential movie critic
电影评论家
from the Wall Beat Journal.
别担心
Don't worry,
你和你的电影无懈可击
you and your movie are undeniable.
开始了
Here we go.
(乔希麦克考)
(《前往上城》)
怎么回事 你们这些笨蛋 -胶卷被卡住 裂开了
What the hell is going on, you bozos? -Film got caught and split.
我们得拼回去 再重新穿线
We need to splice it back together and rethread it.
你们疯了吗 我们会失去他们的
Have you snapped your caps? We'll lose them.
谁 -观众 凯文 失去观众
Who? -The audience, Kevin. The audience.
还有电影评论家
And the critics.
魔咒被打破了
The spell has been broken.
你们俩是世界上最差劲的放映员
You two are the worst projectionists in the world.
你被开除了 我们不再是朋友了
You're fired, we're no longer friends,
从现在起 你要付全额电影票钱
and from now on you'll pay full for movie tickets.
大家冷静一下
Everyone calm down.
有一次我在格林威治村演出
Once I was mid-performance in Greenwich Village
中途俱乐部被警♥察♥突袭了 但我还是完成表演
when the club got raided by the fuzz, but I still managed to finish.
只要我们不四分五裂 我们就能挺过去
We will get through this if we don't fall apart.
拼接电影胶卷需要多久
How long will it take to splice my film?
我不知道 五分钟
I don't know. Five minutes?
五分钟
Five minutes?
有好几个评论家 看着他们的怀表想知道
There are half a dozen critics looking at their pocket-watches,
能不能赶上下一班离开河谷镇的火车
wondering if they can catch the next train out of Riverdale.
等一下 你们要去哪里
Hold your horses, folks. Where are you going?
我们何不坐下来享受刺♥激♥之旅呢
Now, why don't we sit down and enjoy the excitement?
他们修整我电影的时候 你要多久才能找到乐队
While they fix my film, how long would it take to get a band?
范斯就在这里 所以我想大概60秒
Fangs is here, so I'd say about 60 seconds?
完美
Perfect.
那我就替这两个人争取修理时间 让我的电影重新上映
Then I'll buy these two the time they need to get my movie fixed and running again.
谁说电影是一种凝固的艺术形式
Who says motion pictures are a frozen art form?
当我的同事正在让《前往上城》
While my associates are making Going Uptown
变得比以前更精彩时
even more fabulous than before,
就在这里
here in the flesh,
乔希麦克考
performing the film's title number,
将讲述电影的主题
is Ms. Josie McCoy.
先生们
Gentlemen...
你们看到的是一位女性
♪ You're looking at a female ♪
把男人逼到杀人的地步
♪ Who has driven men to homicide ♪
你应该会问 她是怎么做到的
♪ How, must you ask? ♪
看看这双美丽的腿
♪ Look at these beautiful legs ♪
这双腿是用来把男人逼疯的
♪ These legs were built to drive men mad ♪
你想跳舞吗
♪ Would you like to dance? ♪
当你环顾四周
♪ When you look around the room, look ♪
告诉我 你看到了什么
♪ Tell me, what do you see? ♪
各种虚伪的模仿
♪ Imitations of imitations ♪
我创造了自己
♪ I invented myself ♪
我是一个生物
♪ I'm a creature ♪
为了艺术牺牲了自己的爱情
♪ Who sacrificed love for her art ♪
你可能会问为什么
♪ Why, you may ask? ♪
用我炙热的双唇
♪ With these smoldering lips ♪
你知道品尝这炙热的双唇 是什么感觉吗
♪ Do you know what it's like To taste such smoldering lips? ♪
你想知道吗
♪ Would you like to find out? ♪
但首先我听说你要前往上城
♪ But first, I hear you're going uptown ♪
走吧 你带路
♪ Let's go and you lead ♪
我准备好大显身手了
♪ I'm ready for the big time ♪
但我需要的
♪ But what I need ♪
我需要
♪ I need ♪
我需要回到原点
♪ I need to return to the place ♪
去我曾经属于的地方
♪ Where I used to belong ♪
我听说你要去上城区
♪ I hear you're going uptown ♪
我听说你要带我走
♪ I hear you're taking me ♪
你要带我走
♪ You're taking me ♪
你要带我一起去
♪ You're taking me along ♪
我刚送艾布拉姆斯先生离开
I just saw Mr. Abrams off.
他在回纽约的火车上
He's on the train back to New York.
然后呢 之后我们会狂欢吗
And? Is it going to be a rave or not?
乔希 你知道那些评论家油盐不进
Now, Josie, you know these critics.
不过我也许给了他一点甜头
But I may have greased his wheels a bit,
提前知道了他会在期刊上发表什么
and gotten a taste of what he's going to publish in the journal.
说来听听
Well, let's hear it.
首先是标题
First, the headline.
《一位明星的诞生》
"A Star is Born."
你想听开头那一段吗
Would you like to hear the opening paragraph?
为什么不呢
Why not?
"停止八卦
"Stop the presses.
一颗原♥子♥弹♥在河谷镇爆♥炸♥了
An atomic bomb exploded in Riverdale.
人们接下来的日子里都会谈论它
People will be talking about it for the rest of their days.
给奥斯卡打电♥话♥ 告诉他们
Call the Oscars and tell them
今年所有的重要奖项 都将颁给乔希麦克考
that all of the major awards will be going to Josie McCoy this year.
麦克考女士 天才创意的力量
Ms. McCoy, the genius creative force,
我指的就是《前往上城》背后的力量
and I do mean force behind Going Uptown,
她不仅为自己在星光熠熠之城 赢得了一席之地
has not only earned herself a seat at the glorious table that is Tinseltown,
占据了最豪华浮华的餐桌 她还霸占了整座餐厅"
she has commandeered the whole damn restaurant."
这是真的 我不是在做梦
Is this really happening? I'm not dreaming?
乔希 这不是梦
Josie, it's not happening.
这已经成为现实
It happened.
是你让它成为现实的
You made it happen.
对我来说 我关心的只是
And, as far as I'm concerned,
今晚让河谷镇和巴比伦剧院出名
put Riverdale and the Babylonium on the map tonight.
谢谢你
So thank you for that.
对了 影评里有一点搞错了
And by the way, there's one thing this reviewer got wrong.
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表