剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
next to Cheryl, like this.
也许会播放一段音乐
Maybe some music starts playing.
["A Certain Smile" playing on record player]
现在你也许会想这么说
Now you might wanna say something like:
"雪柔 你想坐得舒服点吗"
"Cheryl, would you like to get a bit more comfortable?"
嘿 你想坐得舒服点吗
Say, would you like to get a bit more comfortable?
好啊
Why, yes, I would.
♪ ...so many lovely things ♪
♪ Suddenly you know why fairies sing... ♪
然后她可能会
Then she might...
这么做
do this.
然后呢
And then what?
然后
And then...
对不起 贝蒂 -没事 没关系
I'm sorry, Betty. -Oh, no. It's okay.
这 -对不起
It's...-I'm sorry.
♪ ...to haunt your heart again ♪
在我们解散 回归潘布鲁克的
Now, before we break off and retreat
各个黑暗角落之前
into The Pembrooke's various dark corners,
我觉得我们可以先来一轮
I thought we could warm up
纯洁的邮局活动热热身
with a perfectly innocent round of Post Office.
男生们 你们每个人 都拿着一个数字信封
Now, boys, each of you is holding an envelope containing a number,
每个数字代表我们其中一个女孩
which corresponds to one of us girls.
你必须把信封交给那个女孩
You must deliver your envelope to that girl,
还要亲她一下
along with a kiss.
毒牙 可以开始了吗
Fangs, would you like to get us started?
请揭晓你的号♥码和你要亲吻的女孩
Reveal your number and the girl you'll be kissing.
好
Okay.
二号♥
Number 2.
是我
That's me.
你之前肯定从没亲过小阿飞
Bet you've never kissed a greaser before.
我连薯条都不吃 但规矩就是规矩
I don't even eat French fries, but rules are rules.
原谅我 米吉
Forgive me, Midge.
别担心 老古板
Don't worry, square.
我这周早些时候刷过牙了
I brushed my teeth earlier this week.
哇 这算作弊吗
Oh, whoa, was that cheating?
勉强过关
It's skirting the edge,
但希望凯文能如我们所愿
but hopefully Kevin will give us what we all want,
给一个真正的吻
which is a real kiss.
凯文
Kevin?
三号♥
Uh, Number 3.
我是三号♥
I'm three.
头别动
Hold your head still.
好了 我们速战速决吧
All right, let's just get this over with.
一号♥
One?
是我
That's me.
有好戏看了
This ought to be good.
有趣
Fun.
对了 很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you, by the way.
很高兴认识你
Pleased to make your acquaintance.
谢谢
Thank you.
五号♥
Five.
是我
Wow. That's me.
怎么会这样
How did that happen?
不好意思 兄弟
Excuse me, brother.
这可能就是所谓的命运之约
I guess this is what's known as a date with destiny.
她会让他窒息的
She's gonna suffocate him.
但他们亲得真销魂
But what a way to go.
我好像吃到你的口香糖了
I think I got your gum.
你留着吧 是三重泡泡的
You can keep it. It's triple bubble.
看来只剩下我和飞车党了
I guess that leaves me and the Wild One.
幸好我已经打过所有疫苗了
Luckily, I've had all my shots.
那不是接吻 预科生
Yeah, that's not a kiss, preppy.
这才是接吻
This is a kiss.
好
Okay.
现在我们的嘴唇都充分润滑过了
Now that all of our lips are appropriately lubricated,
我们就配对吧
we pair off.
比如 我可能会偷偷带走
I, for instance, might sneak off with...
走吧 阿奇
Come along, Archie.
我们找个避免被窥探的隐秘地方
Let's find a private space away from prying eyes.
怎么样 要不要去你房♥间
What do you say? Shall we go to your room?
其实
Actually...
你
You.
我
Me?
你中大奖了 霍尔顿考尔菲德
You just hit the jackpot, Holden Caulfield.
看来就剩你们俩了
I guess that leaves the two of you.
我们可以继续你开头的事 -做梦吧 预科生
We could finish what you started. -In your dreams, prepster.
不过 我可以让你 开你那辆豪车载我回家
I will, however, let you drive me home in that sweet ride of yours.
["Milkman Keep Those Bottles Quiet" playing]
♪ Milkman, keep those bottles quiet ♪
♪ Can't use that jive on my milk diet ♪
别说了 哈尔
Don't, Hal.
我已经打给社会服务机构了
I've already called Social Services.
她明天回学校
And she's going back to school tomorrow.
谢谢你 爱丽丝
Thank you, Alice.
不客气 亲爱的
Of course, dear.
♪ I don't want your kisses If I can't feel love... ♪
我不知道你想对我做什么
Look, I don't know what it is that you plan on doing to me,
但我应该让你知道我来的唯一原因
but I should let you know the only reason I'm here
是因为我不希望大家认为我是
is because I don't want people thinking I'm a miscreant
帮助艾赛尔杀害她父母的恶棍
that helped Ethel murder her parents.
有意思
Funny.
这话听着确实像 无恶不作的杀人犯会说的话
Sounds exactly like something a miscreant murderer would say.
别紧张
Relax.
我只是需要一个人 来帮我摆脱朱利安布罗森
I just needed a warm body to help me get away from Julian Blossom.
那家伙很爱纠缠
That guy's an octopus.
很高兴我能帮上忙
Well, glad I could help.
对了 你引用霍尔顿考尔菲德 是怎么回事
By the way, what was with that Holden Caulfield reference?
那不是你的口头禅吗"除了我 所有人都是骗子"
Well, isn't that your thing? "Everybody's phony except me"?
我的意思是并非河谷镇的所有人
No, I just meant that not everyone in Riverdale goes around
都喜欢引用文学反派的名字
name-dropping literary antiheroes.
洛杉矶的人也会看书的
People do read in Los Angeles, you know.
♪ And I don't want your lovin' If I can't have... ♪
所以 你是怎么回事
So, what's your dealio?
如果你没在和艾赛尔交往 那你在和谁交往
If you're not dating Ethel, then who are you dating?
谁有时间交往
Who has time for dating?
有那么多漫画要看 那么多汉堡要吃
What with all these comics to read, and burgers to eat,
那么多怪兽电影要看
and monster movies to watch?
我喜欢怪兽电影 越恐怖越好
I like monster movies. The scarier the better.
若你告诉我你最喜欢的怪兽 我就告诉你我的
I'll tell you my favorite if you tell me yours.
女士优先
Ladies first.
《黑礁》里的怪物
Creature from the Black Lagoon.
真的吗 -真的
Really? -Yeah.
那个也是我最喜欢的 -真的吗
That's actually my favorite too. -Really?
真好 你让我想起了那个 穿白色泳衣的女孩
I love it. You kind of remind me of the girl in the white bathing suit.
朱莉亚当斯
Julie Adams?
经常有人这么说
I get that a lot.
["To Tell the Truth" playing over speakers]
♪ To tell the truth, I am lonely ♪
♪ And all my nights are blue ♪
♪ To tell the truth, I love you ♪
♪ Honest, oh, honest, I do ♪
♪ To tell the truth, I miss you ♪
♪ To tell the truth... ♪
你不兴奋
You're not excited.
我当然兴奋了
Of course I am.
你不兴奋 凯文
No, you're not, Kev.
我看得出来你不兴奋
I can tell that you're not excited.
你没有被激起 性♥欲♥
You're not... aroused.
也许如果我们一直接吻 就会
Maybe if we just keep kissing, it'll...
["I'm a Woman" playing over speakers]
如果你愿意 你的右手可以往上一点
You can move your right hand a little higher if you want.
♪ I'm a woman ♪
♪ That wears the finest hose Yes, I'm a woman... ♪
别那么靠上 阿奇
Not that high, Archie.
就像我奶奶常说的
As my nana likes to say,
我们给圣灵留点空间 好吗
let's leave room for the Holy Spirit, okay?
♪ And I'm a woman That don't have a Northern feel ♪
♪ You know, a woman... ♪
阿奇 你的右手
Archie, your right hand again. -Oh.
很抱歉我搞砸了
I'm sorry if I'm screwing this up.
我只是 我太兴奋了
I just...I'm excited.
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表