剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
他不感兴趣 我知道事实确实如此
He's not. I know that for a fact.
怎么说
And why is that?
因为他不喜欢
Because he's not attracted to...
强势的女人
assertive women?
不是
No.
他对任何女人都不感兴趣
He's not attracted to any women.
在这件事上 我也一样
Neither am I, for that matter.
我就知道
I knew it.
我早知道你们两个都是深柜
I knew you were both secret friends of Dorothy.
你早知道 怎么知道的
You knew? How?
你们都有让人梦寐以求的屁♥股♥
You're both dreamy flutter bums
都能引用诺玛戴斯蒙
who can quote every line
在《日落大道》里的每一句台词
of Norma Desmond's dialogue in Sunset Blvd.
如果你知道 为什么还追求克雷
If you knew, why would you make a play for Clay?
当然是为了验证我的假设
To test my hypothesis, of course.
你真幸运 他是个猛♥男♥
You lucky dog. He is a hunk.
克雷男女通吃的几率有多大
Say, what are the chances Clay swings both ways?
他不这样 我们都不这样
Uh, he doesn't. We don't.
我只是再确认一下
Double-checking, that's all.
你对此不介意吗
You're okay with this?
完全不介意
Absolutely.
凯文 唯一比有个健壮男友更好的事
Kevin, the only thing better than having a hunky boyfriend,
就是有健壮的男性朋友
is having hunky friends who are boys.
事情是这样的
The thing is...
我跟托妮还有小泰贝一起出去玩时
I've always had more fun going out with Toni and Tab, than, say...
比和史蒂夫和丹尼斯开心多了
Steve and Dennis.
史蒂夫麦奎因和丹尼斯霍珀
Steve McQueen and Dennis Hopper.
别担心 我们会给你补课的
Don't worry. We'll get you up to snuff.
凯文
Oh, Kevin.
我好兴奋
I'm so excited.
这个乡下小镇终于开始有家的感觉了
This hick town is finally starting to feel like home.
好了 各位 围过来 朱利安有事情要宣布
All right, fellas. Huddle up. Julian has an announcement.
明天晚上
Tomorrow night,
我父母要举办一年一度的 斗牛犬队篮球促进联谊会
my parents are hosting their annual Bulldog Booster Basketball Mixer.
今年的联谊会也会进行募捐 给我们建一座新体育馆
This year, it's also a fundraiser to build us a new gym.
啦啦队受到邀请了吗 -当然
Are the cheerleaders invited? -Absolutely.
所以打扮得漂亮点
So dress spiffy.
好吗 西服和领带
Okay? Coats and ties.
记得洗澡
Make sure you shower.
当然 我们还要欢迎斗牛犬队新成员 加入我们这个家庭
And, of course, we'll be welcoming our newest Bulldog to the family.
应该是吧
I suppose.
布罗森联谊会听起来可能有点无聊
You know, that Blossom mixer may sound a little stuffy, but...
但其实还挺有意思的
they're always a gas and a half.
好吧 记得告诉我玩得怎么样
Yeah, well, let me know how that goes.
你不去吗 -不去 我不能分心
You're not going? -No, I can't be distracted.
全美大学生体育协会 会发放大学奖学金
The NCAA is giving out scholarships for college,
如果我能拿到 以后就高枕无忧了
and if I get one of those, I'm made in the shade.
雷吉 没有人是一座孤岛
Reggie, no man is an island.
你不能一边努力 一边放松一下吗
Can't you do all that and still cut loose a little?
见鬼 朱利安说得好像你是贵宾一样
Hell, Julian made it seem like you're the guest of honor.
如果你觉得他是这个意思
If that's what you heard...
那你比我想象的要天真得多
you're a lot more naive than I thought.
曼陀 你怎么总是这样大煞风景
Why are you being such a killjoy, Mantle?
你就不能妥协一下吗
Why can't you meet anyone halfway?
妥协
Meet halfway?
我到这里后 朱利安和那些家伙 从没向我示好过
Julian and those guys haven't taken one step towards me since I got here.
我说了什么 你都没听懂
And you haven't heard anything I've been saying.
高二那年 我被斯通沃预科学校录取
Sophomore year, I was recruited by Stonewall Prep.
我很兴奋能去那里
And I was juiced to be there.
但我在那里一直格格不入
But I never belonged there.
我队友们的态度很明确
And my teammates made that very clear.
你们喜欢吃米饭吧
You guys like rice, don't you?
这些够带回你的农场吗 黄皮鬼
Is that enough to take back to your farm, yellow-belly?
那是我去的第一天
And that was day one.
训练的时候 其他球员会故意对我犯规
During practice, the other players would foul me on purpose.
他们想尽办法把我赶走 你猜怎么着
And they did whatever they could to run me out of there, and guess what?
他们成功了
It worked.
所以这次我不会妥协
So this time, I'm not meeting anyone halfway.
不给任何人可乘之机
Not giving anyone an opening...
以及再次羞辱我的机会
a chance to humiliate me,
绝对不行
ever again.
听懂了吗
All right?
好的
All right.
雷吉
Reggie.
我对你的遭遇感到遗憾
I'm sorry that happened to you.
但我们不是那样的人
But we're not like that here.
不是吗
Aren't you?
雪柔
Cheryl.
托妮
Toni.
你好
Hello.
你好吗
How are you?
我为了
I'm...
我的母老虎队 要坚忍♥又坚强
being stoic and strong for the sake of my Vixens.
你好吗
How are you?
我要申请一个新俱乐部
Well, I'm petitioning for a new club.
你作为二年级会长
And you, as junior class president,
负责学生会的财务
are in charge of the student council's financing.
我希望你能帮我们划拨一笔资金
I was hoping you could help us secure some funding.
是什么样的俱乐部
What kind of club is it?
一个河谷镇黑人学生的文学社
It's a literary society for Riverdale's Black students.
在彼此以及学生会之间
To share their ideas, stories, and writings
分享他们的想法 故事和文学作品
with each other and the student body.
一个用我们自己的方式 表达自我的渠道
A way to express ourselves on our own terms.
这真是个好主意
That's a really wonderful idea.
我今天会通过这个申请
I'll put the request through today, but...
但所有事务都要经过费瑟黑德的同意
Toni, everything has to go through Featherhead, so...
我知道
I know.
谢谢你的努力
And I appreciate you trying.
如果费瑟黑德不同意 我们会想其他办法
And if Featherhead doesn't approve, we'll make it work.
我们一向如此
We always do.
也许可以办个烘焙义卖♥♥什么的
Maybe a bake sale or something.
我愿意贡献自己的传奇樱桃司康饼
Well, I would contribute my legendary cherry scones.
托妮 我能问你个问题吗
Toni, can I ask you a question?
你和我分手的一个原因 是因为我是白人吗
Is part of the reason you broke up with me because I'm white?
有很多原因 雪柔
There was a lot of reasons, Cheryl.
它们错综复杂 但
All interconnected, but...
这确实是其中一个原因 是的
that was part of it, yeah.
我会尽全力让费瑟黑德同意
I will try my absolute best with Featherhead.
我保证
I promise.
感谢对斗牛犬队 篮球促进联谊会的支持
很高兴在这里见到你
Fancy meeting you here.
你好啊 贝蒂
Howdy-doody, Betty.
当啦啦队员还顺利吗
How's it going being a paper-shaker?
好极了
Oh, swell.
沃瑟斯认为这能帮我 消耗掉多余的精力
Werthers thought it would help me burn off some excess energy.
大人们什么都不懂
Grownups don't have a clue.
的确如此
No, they don't.
总之 我当不了太久的 母老虎啦啦队员了
Anyways, I don't think I'll be a Vixen for much longer.
为什么
Why's that?
一旦我妈妈发现
Once my mother finds out
我被指派去照顾一名篮球运动员
that I've been assigned a basketball player to take care of,
她会大发雷霆
she will... flip her lid.
该死
Oh, crap.
贝蒂 我能失陪一下吗 我
Um, will you excuse me, Betty? I, um...
我拿着吧 -谢谢
I'll take it. -Thanks.
阿奇
Archie.
你叔叔告诉我 你和我们的秘密武器
Your uncle's telling me that you're sharing a room with our, uh...
共住一个房♥间
Our secret weapon.
你是说雷吉
Uh, you mean Reggie?
是的 没错
Yes. I am.
作为前斗牛犬队的一员
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表