剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
Betty Cooper, you naughty girl.
对了 我一直想问
By the way, I've been meaning to ask you,
你用了新乳霜吗 你看起来容光焕发
are you using a new cold cream? Because you're positively glowing.
没有 只是肥皂和水
No, just soap and water.
但我妈兑现了她的威胁 远离我的生活
But my mom is making good on her threat to stay out of my life,
老实说 我感觉如释重负
and honestly, it's like a weight has been lifted.
那很好
Well, good for you.
看看我们
Look at us.
一对独♥立♥的年轻女性
A couple of independent young women
摆脱了社会 父母和男孩 对我们的期待
unconstrained by the expectations of society, our parents, and boys.
["Party Time" playing over stereo]
♪ Well, hello, baby Let's have a little fun tonight... ♪
进一步思考后 贝蒂
Upon further reflection, Betty,
既然学校里也有马龙和保罗
why deal in hypotheticals
我们为什么还要做假设呢
when we have our very own Marlon and Paul to play with here at school.
雷金纳德
Reginald.
嘿
Oh. Hey.
我一直忙于巴比伦电影院的事
I wanted to offer you a mea culpa
没能赴约 所以要向你道歉
for not making our date after things got busy at the Babylonium.
我希望你能再给我一次机会
So I was hoping you'd give me another chance.
什么变了 -情况变了
What's changed? -Circumstances.
转述我朋友劳伦白考尔的话 女孩不能只工作不玩耍
To paraphrase my friend Lauren Bacall, a girl can't be all work and no play.
长话短说
Here's the skinny.
我不怕飙车 但根据我的经验
I'm not scared of the chase, but in my experience,
有些人不想被人抓到
some people don't really want to be caught.
你是这样的人吗
Is that you?
只有一个办法能知道
Only one way to find out.
安德鲁斯 你今晚有事吗
Andrews, uh, you doing anything tonight?
没有 没什么安排
No. No plans.
我能借用你的车吗
Right on. Can I borrow your car?
我和维罗妮卡有约会
I've got a date with Veronica.
雷吉 我以为你受够她的古怪行为了
I thought you were done with her antics, Reg.
你有驾照吗 -当然有
Eh. -Do you even have a driver's license?
我每周末都开我爸的卡车去农贸市场
Of course. I drove my dad's truck to the farmer's market every weekend.
别担心
Don't gringle.
我会非常小心的 我保证
I'll be real careful with her. I promise.
我的天啊
Well, what the heck?
好啊 有何不可
Sure, why not?
就像我们在西班牙文课学到的那样
Like we learned in Spanish class...
没开玩笑 -我又不是闲的没事做
No fooling? -I got nothing better to do.
好好照顾它 好吗
Just look after her, okay?
雪柔 《黑色雅典娜》 和我预想的一模一样
Black Athena is everything I hoped it would be, Cheryl.
我终于觉得我在做有意义的事了 你知道吗
I finally feel like I'm doing something worthwhile and worthy, you know?
是啊
Yeah.
我碰巧路过你的上一次聚会
I happened to be walking by your last meeting.
听起来很棒
It... sounded tremendous.
是的
It was.
尽管克雷喜欢独占整个对话
Although Clay tends to monopolize the whole conversation.
很明显 他喜欢詹姆斯鲍德温
It's very clear he has the hots for James Baldwin.
那是谁
Who's that?
他是来自哈林区的真正作家
He's this real hep writer from Harlem.
我最喜欢的作家之一
One of my favorites.
总之 你有什么事 夜莺
Anyway, what's your tale, Nightingale?
老实说 我真的很想你
To be honest, I'm really missing you.
我和母老虎队 你和你的新俱乐部
Between me and the Vixens and you and your new club...
我们很少能见面
we barely get to see each other.
就算见面 也间隔一米远
When we do, it's three feet apart.
我们今晚去看场电影怎么样
What do you say we catch a flick tonight?
我希望自己能去
I wish I could,
但我得把《土生子》读完
but I really need to finish reading Native Son.
这是下一本 我们会在黑人雅典娜俱乐部讨论的书
It's the next book that we're gonna be discussing at Black Athena.
好吧
Okay.
下次聚会我陪你去怎么样
Well, what if I came with you to your next meeting?
我什么也不会说
And I wouldn't say anything.
当然 我就听着
Of course, I would just listen.
是这样
Tell you what.
现在刚开始几天 我们才刚刚开始
It's the first few days, and we're just getting started.
我想确保大家都感觉良好
I just wanna make sure that everybody feels comfortable.
也许等到学期末 黑人雅典娜更稳固的时候
Maybe towards the end of the semester when Black Athena is more established.
好吗
All right?
那就都依你
Whatever you think is best.
嗨 阿奇 你好吗
Hi, Archie. How are you?
贝蒂
Betty.
很好
Terrific.
我叔叔把车还给了我 -我看到了 全校都看到了
My uncle let me have my car back. -I saw. The whole school did.
我猜那表示 你叔叔终于看得没那么紧了
I'm assuming that means your uncle's finally easing up?
是的
He is.
对 我摆脱困境了
Yeah. I'm out of the doghouse.
那样的话 我在想我们是不是 该去约会了
Well, in that case, I was wondering if it might be time to go on our date.
我很乐意和你约会
Wow. I'd love to go out with you, Betty.
好极了
Swell.
你今晚七点来接我 好吗
Do you wanna pick me up tonight at, say, 7?
该死
Oh, crap.
我
I...
我把车借给雷吉 让他今晚带维罗妮卡出去
I lent my car to Reggie so he could take Veronica out tonight.
没关系 我们可以坐公交车
That's okay. We can take the bus.
公交车
The bus?
或者走路 -走路
Or walk. -Walk?
好的 没问题
Yeah. Yeah, sure.
我们走路去 听起来很浪漫
Let's walk. That sounds romantic.
好的
Okay.
贾格赫德
Jughead.
看看这个
Take a look at this.
不管照片里的人是谁
Well, whoever's in the photo...
1948年6月
这是1948年6月拍的
this was taken June 1948.
不 我想那个女人叫朱恩
No, I think the woman's name is June.
我认为这些是情书 是朱恩辛普森
And I think these are love letters written to Mr. Rayberry
从南卡罗来纳州写给雷伯里先生的
from a woman named June Simpson, writing to him from South Carolina.
跟邮政信箱上的名字一样
That's the same as the P.O. box.
等等 所以这位是
Wait, so this is...?
布拉德雷伯里的妻子
Brad Rayberry's wife.
不管是不是个秘密
Secret or otherwise.
等等
Hold on.
朱恩辛普森
June Simpson.
这里有她的地址和电♥话♥号♥码
She's in here with an address and a phone number.
我们得打电♥话♥告诉她发生了什么
We have to call her and let her know what happened.
她可能还不知道
She probably hasn't heard.
喂
Hello?
你好 辛普森太太
Hi. Mrs. Simpson?
请问你是哪位
Who's calling, please?
你不认识我 我叫贾格赫德琼斯
Um, you don't know me. My name is Jughead Jones.
很抱歉告诉你这个坏消息 女士
I'm terribly sorry to be the bearer of bad news, ma'am.
布拉德雷伯里过世了
Brad Rayberry has passed away.
你到底是谁
Who is this, exactly?
我跟雷伯里先生共事过 我是他的朋友
Uh, I worked with Mr. Rayberry. I'm one of his friends.
布拉德是怎么死的
How did Bradley die?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
他的尸体被发现在海滨的公♥寓♥里
He was found in his apartment in Seaside.
他死时痛苦吗 你知道吗
Did he suffer? Do you know?
我希望不痛苦
I hope not.
我会尽快赶过去
I'll come as quick as I can.
是在木兰街的那个公♥寓♥吗
This is the apartment on Magnolia Street?
对
Yes.
你到了之后 我可以过来
I can be there when you arrive.
与此同时 我会收拾他的东西
In the meantime, I'll just be tidying up his things.
谢谢 我很感激 再见
Thank you. I appreciate that. Goodbye.
凯文 怎么了 你没事吧
Kevin, what happened? Are you okay?
没事 说实话 我感觉飘飘然的
Yeah. I'm just floating on a cloud, to be honest.
请问是什么事让你这么开心
And what, pray tell, brought on this state of bliss?
我刚听到克雷朗诵他的最新诗歌♥ 《献给西德尼》
I just heard Clay perform his latest poem, "Ode to Sidney."
他就像个魔术师 但使用的是语言
He's like a magician, but with his words.
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表