剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
A bit haughty, isn't it?
不是那样的 维罗妮卡是洛杉矶人
It's not like that. Veronica's from Los Angeles.
她是电影明星 他们的标准不一样
She's practically a movie star. Their standards are different out there.
天啊 妈妈
Oh, geez, Mom.
我没事
I'm fine.
看着你穿着他的西装 勾起了我的很多回忆
Just seeing you here in his suit, it just brings back so many memories.
你父亲和我一起去过短袜舞会
Your father and I went to the sock hop together.
他是个特别浪漫的人
He was such a romantic.
他给我写过最感人的诗 我还保存着呢
He wrote me the sweetest poems. I still have them somewhere.
诗
Poems?
他知道如何让女孩为之倾倒
He knew how to make a girl swoon.
就这条吧 -是吗
This one, I think. -Yeah?
维罗妮卡邀请我今晚去她家
So Veronica invited me over to her place tonight.
我必须打动她
And I need to impress her.
所以别说
So don't laugh...
我给她写了一首诗
but I wrote her a poem.
我需要有人看一下 告诉我把诗送给她会不会很可笑
I need someone to read it and tell me if it's crazy to give to her.
好的 拿过来吧 沃尔特惠特曼
Okay. Hand it over, Walt Whitman.
写的很烂吗
Well, is it terrible?
没有
No.
其实挺感人的
It's actually really sweet.
谁能想到你有诗人的灵魂呢 阿奇
You have a poet's soul, Arch. Who knew?
暗室
所以这就是毒蛇帮的地方
So this is where the Serpents dwell.
我一直以为这里会 更像飞车党酒吧 但这里
I always imagined it'd be something more like a biker bar, but this is...
暗室是接待 飞车党 披头族和坏人的咖啡馆
The Dark Room's a coffee house for bikers, beatniks, and bad-asses.
那么问题来了 你来干什么 预科生
Which begs the question, what are you doing here, preppy?
该我问你 你为何要像你毒蛇帮的朋友
A better question, why are you ruining my sock hop
试图毁了我贞洁的河狸队那样 毁了我的短袜舞会
the same way your slimy Serpent pal tried to ruin my virtuous Vixen?
雪柔 你希望大家参加舞会 我理解
Okay, Cheryl, you want people at your dance, I dig it.
那我就再说一遍
So I'll pitch it again,
让我朋友毒牙嗨爆体育馆 我们就让那里人山人海
let my boy Fangs blow the roof off the gym and we'll pack the place.
我说过无数次了
For the bazillionth time,
我已经预定了凯文与低音歌♥团
I have already booked Kevin and the Crooners.
那个低音歌♥团无药可救了
Yeah, the Crooners are doneskis.
毒牙要表演了
Look, Fangs is about to play,
你不妨给自己点杯卡布奇诺
so why don't you order yourself a cappuccino,
休息一下 听听他的演奏吧
take a load off, and hear him play.
也许你会改变主意 那样我们就可以再聊聊了
Maybe you'll change your mind, and you and I can get better acquainted.
阿奇 你来了
Archie, you made it.
我迟到了吗 -没有 小帅哥
Am I late? -Oh, not at all, loverboy.
我们在讨论艾森豪威尔总统 竞选连任的决定
We were discussing President Eisenhower's decision to run for a second term.
提醒你一下 其他人的意见分歧很大
And let me warn you, the others are very divided.
抱歉"其他人"
I'm sorry, "others"?
进来 快进来 我们正在客厅里喝开胃酒
Come. Come on in. We're having aperitifs in the parlor.
妈妈 有件事我能问问你的建议吗
Mom, can I ask your advice about something?
当然可以 亲爱的 什么事
Of course, honey. What is it?
我觉得我对阿奇有种奇怪的感觉
I think I'm having weird feelings about Archie.
什么感觉
What sort of feelings?
就像是 怦然心动
Like... stirrings?
我们跳舞的时候 我感觉
When we were dancing, I felt...
内心小鹿乱撞
a flutter in my stomach.
这种小鹿乱撞会不会是
Is it possible that this fluttering
感觉不受凯文重视的一种反应
is a reaction to feeling underappreciated by Kevin?
我没这么想过
I hadn't thought of it that way.
所以你来向我求助是好事
Which is why it's a good thing that you came to me.
天啊 艾赛尔
Holy hell, Ethel.
菲尔斯顿先生看过这些 不可能不聘请你
There is no way that Mr. Fieldstone doesn't hire you after he sees these.
你真的这么想 -真的
You really think so? -Yeah.
即使我是女孩 -他绝对不可能不聘请你的
Even though I'm a girl? -If he doesn't, I'll eat my own crown.
贾格赫德 明晚有短袜舞会
So, uh, Jughead, the sock hop's tomorrow night.
是吗 -我们一起去怎么样
It is? -What if we went together?
去跳舞
Like, for kicks?
对 只是去跳舞
Yeah. Yeah, just for kicks.
应该会很好玩 可以大吃一顿
It might be fun. Could have a decent spread.
饼干之类的
Cookies and whatnot.
你什么时候允许男生进你房♥间了
Since when are boys allowed in your room?
我们只是在学习 妈妈
We're just studying, Mom.
你该庆幸你♥爸♥这周在工厂上晚班
You're lucky your father's working nights at the factory this week.
我正要走呢
I was actually just leaving.
明天学校见
I'll see you at school tomorrow.
不好意思 抱歉
Excuse me. Sorry.
然后我说"抱歉 辛纳特拉先生 但我觉得猫王唱得更好"
So then I said, "Sorry, Mr. Sinatra, but I think Elvis sang it better."
阿奇 你没事吧 你一整晚都没说话
Archie, are you all right? You've been quiet all night.
没事
Yeah.
我很好 我只是
I'm good. I just...
在专心听 在吸收
Just taking it all in. Soaking it up.
就像海绵一样
Like the sponge that you are.
我看你在欣赏那幅画
I see you're admiring the painting.
那是 -那是莫奈的画 对吧
It's a...-It's a Monet, am I right?
没错
Indeed.
你有鉴赏家的眼光 朱利安
You have a connoisseur's eyes, Julian.
我会欣赏美丽的事物
I appreciate beautiful things.
每年夏天 我家人 都会去欧洲购买♥♥艺术品
Every summer, my family goes on an art-buying tour in Europe.
阿奇 你觉得这幅画怎么样
Archie, what do you think of the painting?
很漂亮
It's beautiful and all. Uh...
我可能更喜欢 诺曼洛克威尔那样的艺术家
I guess I just prefer an artist like Norman Rockwell.
不过话说回来 我不是那种去欧洲买♥♥艺术品的人
Then again, I'm not an art-tour-through-Europe kind of guy.
从你的穿着看 显而易见 你那套西装在哪里买♥♥的
That's obvious from what you're wearing. Where'd you get that suit?
旧货店
Some thrift store?
这是我爸的西装
It's my father's suit.
你最好别胡说八道 布罗森
And you better shut your trap, Blossom.
他不是穿着西装下葬的吗
Wasn't he buried in his suit?
还是他不只一套
Or did he have more than one?
他是穿着制♥服♥下葬的
He was buried in his uniform.
我个人认为你看起来很帅 阿奇
Well, I, for one, think you look very striking, Archie.
而且我喜欢男装多样化一点
And I like a bit of variety in my men's attire.
男人也是
As well as in my men.
谁想玩猜字游戏
So who's up for charades?
维罗妮卡 我今晚过得很愉快 但
You know, Veronica, it's been a real swell night, but, uh...
我要走了
I'm just gonna blow out of here.
若我留下来 我很可能会让某人的贵族血
If I stay, I might be liable to spill someone's blue blood
溅到你昂贵的好东西上
all over your nice, expensive things.
早上好 安德鲁斯太太
Good morning, Mrs. Andrews.
你可能知道 我是维罗妮卡洛吉
As you may know, I'm Veronica Lodge.
阿奇在家吗
Is Archie home, by any chance?
他去杂货店了
He's at the grocery store.
买♥♥东西 这么早
Shopping? This early?
阿奇把昨晚发生的一切都告诉我了
Archie told me everything that happened last night.
这就是我来的原因 我感觉很内疚
Well, that's actually why I'm here. I feel terrible about it.
我不是故意让事情变成这样的
I didn't mean for things to happen the way they did.
我的阿奇不是什么好莱坞花♥花♥公♥子♥
My Archie is not some Hollywood playboy.
他只是个单纯的男孩
He's a simple boy.
单纯到为了你晚会上的事而生
So simple that he's mad at Julian Blossom and himself
朱利安布罗森和他自己的气
for what happened at your soirée,
而你和我都知道真正的恶人是谁
when you and I both know who the real villainess was.
什么样的人才会 为了参加短袜舞会而面试男孩
I mean, what kind of person auditions boys to go to a sock hop?
在父母是演员的情况下
Well, when your parents are actors...
抱歉 这不是借口
Sorry, that's not an excuse.
如果你伤害我儿子
Listen, if you hurt my boy,
你和我就会有大♥麻♥烦
you and I are going to have some serious trouble,
蛇蝎美人小姐
Little Miss Femme Fatale.
谢谢你过来 凯文
Thanks for stopping by, Kevin.
高点咖啡
High Point?
好
Okay.
贝蒂跟我说 你们俩最近遇到了一些问题
So Betty tells me that the two of you have had some troubles as of late.
你赞同吗
Would you agree?
我很难过 库珀太太 就好像
I feel awful, Mrs. Cooper. It's like, um...
贝蒂想从我这里得到一些东西
Betty wants these things from me,
但我不确定我能否给她
but I'm not sure I can give them to her.
贝蒂这个年纪的女孩对她们男朋友
It's perfectly normal for girls Betty's age to have certain...
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表