剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
我想正式邀请你加入啦啦队
I would like to officially offer you a spot on the squad.
我们不该等等看 -伊芙琳
Shouldn't we wait 'til we've seen...? -Evelyn.
在你证明你能做的 不只是照搬桃乐丝黛的曲子之前
Until you've proven you can do more than regurgitate a Doris Day shuffle,
我建议你闭嘴
I suggest you zip it.
看来我要多待一阵子了
So, looks like I'll be sticking around a while.
费瑟黑德校长让我当篮球队的总教练
Principal Featherhead asked me to be the basketball team's head coach.
真是个好消息 弗兰克
Oh, that's great news, Frank.
既然战争结束了
Now that the war's over,
费瑟黑德想让斗牛犬队复出
Featherhead wants to bring the Bulldogs back.
明天放学后是选拔赛
Tryouts are tomorrow after school.
我期待在那里见到你
I expect to see you there.
如果你不介意的话 这个赛季我还是算了
Well, if it's all the same to you, I think I might sit this season out.
但你喜欢打篮球
But you love basketball.
我被告知要专心学习 妈妈
I've been told to focus on my studies, Mom.
阿奇 你还年轻 你可以一边学习一边打篮球
Archie, you're young. You can study and play basketball.
你不会想让我留在队里的
You don't want me on the team.
我打得不好 很久没练习了
I'm no good. I'm out of practice.
阿奇
Archie.
没关系 玛丽
It's okay, Mary.
如果阿奇觉得自己不适合打球
If Archie doesn't feel like he's fit to play,
他可以以其他方式做出贡献
he can contribute another way...
例如做送水员
as a water boy.
夜莺 你要讲什么故事
What's the tale, nightingale?
出来让我看看
Come out and let me see.
我 我不确定
I...I'm not sure.
别谦虚了 贝蒂 这里就我们俩
Don't be modest, Betty. It's just us girls.
我就知道
I knew it.
我就知道你穿起来会很好看
I knew it would look perfect on you.
你感觉如何
Well, how do you feel?
性感得不得了
Sexy as sin?
一点也没有 我觉得很尴尬
Hardly. I feel... embarrassed.
为什么
Why?
贝蒂佩吉本人都会为你发疯
Bettie Page herself would go ape for you.
这是个愚蠢的主意
This was a silly idea.
我去换下来 -贝蒂 等等
I'm gonna change. -Betty, wait.
过来
Come here.
给你自己一点时间来适应这些蕾丝
Give yourself a minute to get used to the lace.
深呼吸
Deep breaths.
现在看看你自己
Now look at yourself.
看看你美丽的身体 跟着我说
Look at your beautiful body and repeat after me.
我美丽 强大 性感
I am a gorgeous, powerful, sexy siren
正值女性力量的巅峰
at the height of my womanly powers.
愿上帝怜悯河谷镇高中的男孩们
And may God have mercy on the boys of Riverdale High.
雷伯里先生 我是贾格赫德琼斯
Mr. Rayberry, uh, I'm Jughead Jones.
我是河谷镇佩普漫画的作家
I'm a writer over at Pep Comics in Riverdale,
我确信他们为了赚钱
and I know for a fact
剽窃并出版了你的故事
they are plagiarizing and publishing your stories for monetary gain.
他们在剥削你
They're ripping you off.
我觉得你应该给他们发一封警告信
I think you should send them a cease and desist letter
或者起诉他们
or sue them or something.
是的 等等
Yeah. Hold on. Hold on.
你在佩普漫画工作
You're employed by Pep Comics?
你想让我起诉佩普漫画 为什么
And you want me to sue Pep Comics? Why?
这样说可能有点夸张 但是
Well, that might be a bit extreme, but, uh...
我觉得你是最棒的 你不应该受到这样对待
I think you're the tops, and you shouldn't be treated this way.
我
I, um...
我肯定这只是个误会
I'm sure it's just some kind of misunderstanding.
这
Uh, it's...
不是这样的 这就是剽窃
It's not. It's theft.
我看了佩普漫画所有的过往期刊
I went through all of Pep Comics' back issues.
他们粗略改编了你的八篇故事
They've poached, like, eight of your stories.
这是最新的一♥期♥
Um, this is just the latest one.
说吧 艾芙琳
Spit it out, Evelyn.
我有点担心
I have some concerns
我们的新母老虎托妮托佩兹
about our new Vixen, Toni Topaz.
受到威胁只会让你更努力
Feeling threatened should only make you work harder.
我只是觉得我们队里 不该有像托妮这样的女孩
I just don't think that we should have girls like Toni on our squad.
你最好说话小心点 艾芙琳
You best choose your next words very carefully, Evelyn.
河谷镇高中是多文化融合学校 母老虎队也一样
Riverdale High is fully integrated, as are the Vixens.
如果你对此有意见 -我不是嫌弃托妮是黑人 而是
If you have a problem with that...-My problem isn't Toni being Black.
而是因为大家都知道她是拉拉
Well, it's with the fact that everyone knows she's a lezzie.
我没办法裸体跟她在更衣室相处
And I wouldn't be comfortable naked in the locker room with her.
我不知道你是从哪听来的 这么恶心的谣言 艾芙琳
I don't know where you heard such a disgusting rumor, Evelyn,
但我给你一点提示
but let me clue you in.
托妮托佩兹不是个
Toni Topaz is not a...
不管那是什么人
whatever that word is.
我不允许我的小队里有这种行为
I wouldn't tolerate such behavior on my squad,
所以闭上你的臭嘴
so shut your damn mouth about it.
现在请你离开
Now put an egg in your shoe and beat it.
最新一集《噢女儿 》就要开始了
A new episode of Oh, Mija! is about to begin
我不邀请你留下来观看
and you are not invited to stay and watch.
托佩兹
Topaz.
听说你现在进了啦啦队
Scuttlebutt is you're a paper shaker now.
怎么了
What happened?
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
你还在盯着那个红发伪异性恋吗
Still bird-dogging that redheaded closet case?
虽然我不必向你解释我的行为 莉佐
Not that I have to justify my actions to you, Lizzo,
你眼前这位
you're currently looking
是河谷镇高中史上 第一位黑人啦啦队员
at Riverdale High's first Black cheerleader ever.
这对你来说可能不算什么 但对我来说很重要
Now, that may not mean a lot to you, but it does to me.
所以这对你来说是政♥治♥问题
So it's political for you?
我懂了 这就说得通了
Yeah, I got it. That makes sense.
该死 托佩兹 你一定是上钩了
Damn, Topaz, you must really be on the hook.
我也不是怪你
Not that I blame you.
这颗樱桃棒棒糖我是愿意舔一舔的
That's one cherry lollipop I'd happily lick.
你对我的车做了什么
What the heck did you do with my car?
那辆改装车让你分心了 阿奇
That hot rod was an unnecessary distraction, Archie.
它很安全 等你的成绩回到正轨 就会还给你
It's safe and sound. You'll get it back once your grades are where they should be.
我要怎么去学校
How do you expect me to get to school?
你可以走路
You can walk.
坐公交车 骑自行车
Take the bus, ride your bike.
或者你可以搭我的车 不过你最好快点
Or you can hitch a ride with me, but you'd better hustle.
你不想第一天做送水工就迟到吧
You don't wanna be late for your first day as water boy.
怎么样 你穿了吗
Well? Are you wearing them?
别生气 但我确实没穿
Don't flip out, but I am not.
贝蒂 你不每天穿蕾丝内♥裤♥
Betty, how will you ever get used to lace panties
怎么能穿习惯呢
if you don't wear them every day?
我知道 但是今天待会儿有体育课
I know, but there's gym class later today,
我不想让人们看到我穿蕾丝 然后觉得我是个色情狂
and I didn't want people to see me in them and think I was some kind of nymphomaniac.
又是那些想用心理手法操纵女性的人 发明出的一个词汇
Yet another word invented by men who wanna gaslight women.
既然我是你的新女僚机 我一直在想
Anyway, now that I'm your new wingwoman, I've been thinking...
是时候帮你找个男人了
it's time we found you a man
找个会欣赏你是多么迷人 强大
who can appreciate what an incredible, powerful,
美丽 令人倾心的男人
beautiful knockout you are.
既然你和凯文已经分手了 你现在看上谁了
So now that you and Kevin are no more, who do you have your eye on?
其实是有一个人
There is someone, actually.
别害羞 这个撞大运的家伙是谁
Don't be coy. Who's the lucky duck?
是阿奇
It's Archie.
对 阿奇是青少年梦中情人 对吧
Yes, Archie is a teen dreamboat, isn't he?
你很幸运
Well, you're in luck.
我刚刚在休息室看到他了
I spied him in the lounge mere seconds ago.
不如你直接进去约他出来
So why don't you march on in there and ask him out?
现在就去 免得过会儿你又出尔反尔
Let's do it now before you can talk yourself out of it.
嗨 阿奇
Hi, Archie.
贝蒂 嘿
Betty, hey.
找我有什么事吗
What's the scoop?
我找你是想问
The scoop is...
你想和我去看电影吗
do you maybe wanna go to the movies with me?
看电影
The movies?
当然了 贝蒂 我很乐意带你去看电影
Heck, yeah, Betty. I'd love to take you to the movies.
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表