剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
拜托 你今晚来看表演吧 妈妈
Please just come to the show tonight, Mom.
想象一下 这对她来说 会是多大的惊喜
Imagine what a great surprise that it would be for her,
更别提这是 我们再次成为家人的最佳机会
not to mention the best chance we have to just be a family again.
我怎么可能想去看我女儿
In what world would I wanna go and watch my daughter
为了下流的老男人贬低自己
debase herself for dirty old men?
这场表演不是为了下流的老男人 而是给女孩们看的
It is not for dirty old men. It is just for girls.
就算是为了圣母玛利亚我也不在乎
Well, I don't care if it's for the Virgin Mary.
我要去看
Well, I'm going.
别想阻止我
And don't even try to forbid me,
因为我为波丽而骄傲
because I'm proud of Polly,
我想支持她 让她知道
and I want to support her,
无论如何我都爱她 并接受她
and show her that I love and accept her no matter what.
不像她妈妈那样
Unlike her mother.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
好了
Ready.
好
Yeah.
什么 不
What? No.
不
No, no, no.
不
No! No!
我们现在该怎么办
What are we supposed to do now?
我欲♥火♥焚身
I'm horny as heck.
我也是 雷吉
Me too, Reg.
我也是
Me too.
等等
Wait.
我有个主意
I got an idea.
这个主意有点淫秽 但我是说 如果你愿意的话
Now, it's a little raunchy, but, I mean, if you're up for it...
好吧
Well, well, well.
看来特瓦拉今晚中大奖了
Looks like Twyla hit the jackpot tonight.
你们两个威斯康星州的帅哥
Now, which one of you hunks of Wisconsin man cheese
谁第一个来
is coming in first?
或者你们俩想同时进来
Or maybe you both wanna come in at the same time?
各位女士们
Ladies and ladies.
巴比伦剧院非常高兴地 向大家介绍独一无二的
The Babylonium takes great pleasure in presenting the one, the only,
波丽阿莫罗斯小姐
Ms. Polly Amorous.
["Rose's Turn" playing over speakers]
["Rose's Turn" playing over speakers]
拉上窗帘
♪ Curtain up ♪
点亮灯光
♪ Light the lights ♪
来吧 男孩们
♪ Play it, boys ♪
你要么行 要么不行
♪ You either got it, or you ain't ♪
男孩们 我可有实力
♪ And, boys, I got it ♪
有人能行 付出了相对的代价
♪ Some people got it and make it pay ♪
有的人什么都不行
♪ Some people can't even give it away ♪
这些人能行
♪ This people's got it ♪
这些人令谣言四起
♪ And this people's spreading it around ♪
你要么行
♪ You either have it ♪
要么不行
♪ Or you've had it ♪
嗨 大家好
♪ Hello, everybody! ♪
妈咪说话声好大
♪ Mama's talking loud ♪
妈咪做得很好
♪ Mama's doing fine ♪
妈咪越来越热辣
♪ Mama's getting hot ♪
妈咪坚强起来
♪ Mama's going strong ♪
妈咪已然放下
♪ Mama's moving on ♪
妈咪独自一人
♪ Mama's all alone ♪
妈咪不在乎
♪ Mama doesn't care ♪
妈咪要放松
♪ Mama's letting loose ♪
妈咪有料
♪ Mama's got the stuff ♪
妈咪要放手
♪ Mama's letting go ♪
我为什么这么做
♪ Why did I do it? ♪
(波丽阿莫罗斯)
给他们爱 你得到了什么
♪ Give them love And what does it get you? ♪
你得到了什么
♪ What does it get you? ♪
每个人离开你前的匆匆一瞥
♪ One quick look As each of them leaves you ♪
你的一生 它带给你什么
♪ All your life And what does it get you? ♪
非常感谢 然后和垃圾一起扔掉
♪ Thanks a lot and out with the garbage ♪
向他们鞠躬 你什么也没有
♪ They take bows and you're batting zero ♪
一切都如玫瑰般美好
♪ Everything's coming up roses ♪
一切都如玫瑰般美好
♪ Everything's coming up roses ♪
一切都如玫瑰般美好
♪ Everything's coming up roses ♪
这一次是为了我
♪ This time for me ♪
为了我
♪ For me ♪
为了我
♪ For me ♪
为了我
♪ For me ♪
为了我
♪ For me ♪
为了我
♪ For me ♪
为了我
♪ For me ♪
波丽 你的演出太棒了
Polly, that was spectacular.
还行吧
Oh, it was okay.
还有一些小问题
Still working out the kinks.
几个问题
Well, some of them.
我很高兴 我终于见到了 滑稽戏明星的肉身
I'm just glad I finally got to see a bona fide burlesque star in the flesh.
但有趣的是 没见到太多肉体
But interestingly, not too much flesh.
没错
Well, that is correct.
如果你够好 就可以提出更好的演出建议
If you're good enough, you can suggest more than show.
亲爱的阿莫罗斯小姐 你比好更好
Well, you, my dear Ms. Amorous, are better than good.
我很遗憾妈妈没来 我真的以为她会振作起来
I'm just sorry that Mom didn't come. I really thought that she might rally.
没关系
Oh, it's okay.
她不相信我做的事
She doesn't believe in what I do.
但那是她的错 不怪你 也不怪我
But that's on her, not me or you.
但是贝蒂 如果你从我的到访中 学到了什么 请记住这一点
But, Betty, if you take anything from my visit, let it be this.
当你找到你爱的东西时 向我保证你会投身其中
When you find the thing that you love, just promise me that you'll do it.
不管妈妈或其他人怎么说
No matter what Mom or anybody says.
我保证
I promise.
还有
And...
我非常想做你的伴娘
I want nothing more than to be your maid of honor.
贝蒂
Oh, Betty.
那就这么定了
Oh. Consider yourself booked.
格兰迪太太说得对
Mrs. Grundy was right.
整夜不睡真的让黎明显得
Staying up all night really does make the dawn look...
不一样了
Different somehow.
是的
Yeah.
现在我们已经
And now that we've...
扩大了自己的视野
expanded our horizons...
现在看来
It seems like...
一切皆有可能
anything's possible at this point.
我爱你 雷吉
I love you, Reggie.
我也爱你 兄弟
I love you too, bud.
亲爱的 出什么事了吗
Sweetheart, something wrong?
也许你该去小教堂祈祷
Perhaps you should pray on it in the chapel.
我去不了太多次 但每次去我都会感到安慰
I don't get to go as often as I'd like, but when I do, I find such comfort there.
托妮 我有个问题想问你
Toni, I have a question for you.
你还留着我们拍摄照片的底片吗
Do you still have the negatives from our photo shoot?
当然
Of course.
怎么了
Why?
我那可怕的母亲 还有我的父亲
My hideous mother, and by extension, my father...
我不能一直任由他们摆布
I can't keep living at their mercy.
我要让他们闭嘴 永远闭嘴
I wanna shut them up and shut them down.
一劳永逸
Once and for all.
昨晚没听到你回来的声音
Didn't hear you come in last night.
我猜波丽正在回纽约的路上吧
I presume Polly's on her way back to New York City?
是的
Yes.
而且我好嫉妒
And I'm so jealous.
她有
She has...
自♥由♥
freedom,
有自己热爱的事业 人生中有一个崇拜她的人
a career she loves, someone in her life who worships her.
这比我们任何人拥有的都多
That's more than any one of us here can say.
别和我吵架 伊丽莎白 我没心情
Don't pick a fight with me, Elizabeth. I'm not in the mood.
那你要什么时候停手
So when are you going to stop?
停止破坏我们的家庭
Stop sabotaging our family?
你觉得我是在破坏家庭吗 -不是吗
Oh, is that what you think I'm doing? -Isn't it?
你忘了你抛弃 我这个女儿的时候了吗
Did you forget when you disowned me as your daughter?
是你把波丽赶走的
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表