剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
多年来 河谷镇一直以自己是"有佩普的小镇"而自豪
For years, Riverdale had prided itself as being the Town With Pep.
安全而淳朴的世外桃源
Safe. Innocent. Utopian.
但经过最近的事件后
But after recent events...
不可否认 暗流在河谷镇下涌动
there was no denying the darkness that churned beneath Riverdale.
不平等 偏见 散布恐惧
The inequality, the prejudice, the fearmongering.
它冒泡到表面 差点爆♥炸♥
It had been bubbling to the surface and very nearly exploded.
("莫洛克计划"失败)
重组正在进行中
Now a reshuffling was happening.
(《在路上》)
现在需要新的思维方式和存在方式
Now some new way of thinking, of being, was required.
费瑟黑德校长辞去了他珍爱的职位
Principal Featherhead was stepping down from his cherished post.
官方说法是"出于个人原因"
The official story was... "for personal reasons."
但有传言说
But word from the bird
他被一名匿名指控者指认
was that he'd been identified by an anonymous accuser
是布罗森市长的苏联恶作剧从犯
as an accessory to Mayor Blossom's Soviet shenanigans.
由于校长一职突然空缺
With the sudden vacancy in the principal's office,
家长教师协会 开始在全县范围内寻找替代者
the PTA is initiating a county-wide search for a replacement.
希望这位候选人能够胜任
Here's hoping this one makes the grade.
是的
Yes.
鉴于最近的披露以及经过多次讨论
In light of recent revelations and after much discussion,
库珀先生和库珀太太 决定继续以夫妻的身份
Mr. and Mrs. Cooper had decided to continue living on Elm Street
住在榆树大街
as husband and wife.
不过库珀先生会搬进地下室的卧室
Though Mr. Cooper would be moving into the basement bedroom.
老实说 这个决定让贝蒂很困惑
A decision that... frankly, flummoxed Betty.
贝蒂 你现在知道真♥相♥了
You know the truth now, Betty.
你当时为什么不离开爸爸
Why didn't you leave Dad back then?
当你最初得知 他和马格斯太太的婚外情时
When you first learned about his affair with Mrs. Muggs?
我不想因为他的轻率行为 破坏我们的家庭
I didn't wanna break up our family over his indiscretions.
我不想让你和波丽 成长的过程中没有父亲
I didn't want you and Polly to grow up without a father.
你现在为什么不和爸爸离婚
Well, why don't you divorce Dad now?
我该怎么办 我和你♥爸♥爸的生活已经交织在一起
What am I gonna do? My life is so intertwined with your father's.
这是他的房♥子
This is his house.
电台不是我的 我连自己的银行账户都开不了
I don't own the station. I can't even open a bank account of my own.
万一
And what a...?
万一你去上大学呢
What about when you go off to college?
我会孤零零的
I'm gonna be alone.
其实 我
You know that I have...
我从来没有一个人生活过
never been alone a day in my life?
和你父亲结婚之前 我一直住在父母家里
I lived in my parents' house until the day that I married your father.
现在就剩我们三个了 孩子们
It's just the three of us now, children.
愿你们那白♥痴♥父亲和毒蛇母亲 余生都烂在
May your idiot father and viper mother both rot in a Russian gulag
俄♥罗♥斯♥集中营里
for the rest of their miserable lives.
真希望你的话能成真 奶奶
From your lips to Moloch's ears, Nana.
我就一直觉得爸爸妈妈有些古怪
I always knew there was something squirrelly about Mom and Dad.
与此同时 我们有责任
In the meanwhile, it's up to us
确保布罗森家族 像凤♥凰♥一样从灰烬中重生
to ensure that the Blossoms rise from the ashes like phoenixes.
我完全同意
I wholeheartedly concur.
放心 我很清楚 我的第一项任务是什么
And, rest assured, I know exactly what my first order of business will be.
费瑟黑德走了 谁来管理这个"精神病院"
So, with Featherhead gone, who's gonna run the asylum now?
我不想听起来像胆小鬼 但如果是沃瑟斯医生怎么办
Well, not to sound like Chicken Little, but... what if it's Dr. Werthers?
一定有更好的人选
There's gotta be better candidates out there.
比如铁钩船长
Like Captain Hook?
或者哥斯拉
Or Godzilla?
只要他们不叫我叔叔帮忙就行
Just so long as they don't ask my uncle to step up.
我其实知道一个完美的人选
I actually know the perfect candidate,
但我们需要家长教师协会的支持
but we would need support from the PTA to push it through.
当然了 我妈是家长教师协会的主席
My mom's president of the PTA, of course.
她可是很难被说服
Well, that's a brick wall.
上次我们向你妈求助时 她拒绝了我们
The last time we appealed to your mom's better angels, she let us down.
没错 但我觉得 我们应该再给她一次机会
She did, but I think that we should give her another chance.
从那之后她变了很多
A lot has changed for her since then.
与此同时 我要去拜访一下莫迪医生
Well, in the meantime, I'm going to pay a house call on good old Dr. Moldy.
我就知道 费瑟黑德才刚走不久
Oh, I knew it. Featherhead is barely out the door
你就想霸占他的办公室
and you're already trying to take his office?
你有什么打算 你要把我们当小白鼠研究
So, what's the plan? Are you going to study us like lab rats
还是像赤脚医生莫罗一样 在我们身上做实验
or experiment on us like some two-bit Dr. Moreau?
真是的 琼斯先生 我没兴趣当这所学校的校长
Alas, Mr. Jones, I have no interest in being principal of this school.
不 我要去华盛顿做正经事
No, I'm off to do real work in Washington.
我将在总统的下设机构任职
I'll be serving on the president's subcommittee
调查青少年犯罪的原因
looking into the causes of juvenile delinquency.
具体来说 它与漫画书以及其他
Specifically its links to comic books and other...
颠覆性大众文化的关系
subversive forms of popular culture.
天啊 出去的时候别被门撞到
Well, golly. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
别担心
Oh, fear not, though.
我的法庭仍会负责 监管漫画书的重要工作
My tribunal will still be doing the important work of regulating comic books.
你是说审查它们 -事实上
Censoring them, you mean. -As a matter of fact,
这是我们对你们最新一♥期♥的回应
here is our response to your latest issue.
上面列有我们拒绝的原因
Which we rejected, for the reasons outlined herein.
祝你和你在佩普漫画的同事好运
Good luck to you and your colleagues at Pep Comics.
趁它还在
While it still exists.
该死 莱德 你还宝刀未老
Damn, Red. You still got it.
我太兴奋了 雷吉
I'm just buzzing, Reg.
兴奋
Buzzing.
这周早些时候 格兰迪老师让我们看《在路上》
Earlier this week, Mrs. Grundy told us to read On the Road
节奏之王杰克凯鲁亚克的作品
by king of the Beats, Jack Kerouac.
让我对一切有了清晰的认识
Brought everything into focus for me.
"一如往常 我惊讶于
"I was surprised, as always,
离开有多轻松
by how easy the act of leaving was.
以及那感觉有多好
And how good it felt.
世界突然充满了可能性"
The world was suddenly rich with possibility."
你真的中毒了 -应该是吧 雷吉
You really got the bug, huh? -Yeah, I guess I do, Reg.
以至于今年夏天 我要去搭火车去旅行
So much so that this summer I'm gonna ride the rails. Hit the trails.
我会成为流浪作家
I'm gonna be a vagabond writer.
乘火车旅行 探索这个国家 睡在星空下
Hop trains, explore the country, sleep under the stars,
然后写下我的经历 不管它们会带我去哪里
and then write about my experiences, wherever they may take me.
你妈妈会怎么说 -我妈妈什么也不会说
And what's your mom gonna say about that? -My mom can't say diddly-squat,
因为我在放暑假
'cause I'm doing this during summer vacation.
好吧
Well...
乘火车旅行比不上 参加世界上最好的篮球训练营
jumping trains doesn't beat going to the best basketball camp in the world,
但你开心就行了 阿奇
but if it floats your boat, good on you, Arch.
作为临别礼物 沃瑟斯医生 驳回了《泽普漫画》第42期
So, as a parting gift, Dr. Werthers rejected Zip Comics Number 42?
他的理由是什么
And what was his rationale, may I ask?
一定是因为最后一♥期♥的故事
Well, it's gotta be because of the last story in that issue.
《彗星》 -什么
"The Comet." -What?
但那个故事相当精彩 -我知道
But that one's the cat's pajamas. -I know.
这是根据WEB迪布瓦的一个故事改编
It's based off a W.E.B. Du Bois story
泰贝莎上次回来时跟我讲的
that Tabitha clued me into last time she was in town.
那个故事很浪漫 很有哲理
It's so romantic and philosophical.
一颗彗星击中纽约市后
After a comet hits and destroys New York City,
一男一女走到一起 陷入爱河
a man and a woman come together and fall in love.
他们反对一个黑人男性 和一个白人女性♥爱♥上彼此
Their problem is that it's a Black man and a white woman who find each other.
我都还没告诉菲尔斯顿先生 我觉得他会崩溃
I haven't even told Mr. Fieldstone yet. I think it's gonna crush him.
肯定的
I'm sure.
《彗星》那个故事是一篇杰作
That "Comet" story is a masterpiece.
说实话 我读到后的第一反应是
Honestly, my first thought when I read it was,
"拍成电影后一定会很棒"
"This would make for a fantabulous movie."
好的
Well...
如果有人想联♥系♥迪布瓦的代理人
if anyone wants to get in touch with Du Bois' representatives,
我有他们的所有信息
I have all their information.
只是顺便一提
Just saying.
(彗星)
妈妈 这是你做出正确选择的机会
Mom. This is your chance to do the right thing.
弥补我求你报道爱默特提尔一事时 你袖手旁观的态度
To make up for sitting on your hands when I asked you to report on Emmett Till.
我知道你很后悔
I know you regret that.
库珀太太
Mrs. Cooper,
河谷镇高中合并后
when Riverdale High integrated,
镇上的三所黑人学校都关闭了
three of the Black schools in town shut down.
突然之间 数十位优秀的老师被踢出学校
And suddenly dozens of great teachers were kicked to the curb.
有个杰出的教育工作者 去年一整年都在开出租车
There's this incredible educator who spent the last year driving a cab...
姑娘们 我很想帮忙 但其他家长教师协会成员
Girls, I would love to help, but the rest of the PTA...
妈妈
Mom.
让他们明白
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表