剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
过去 我当时有后备计划
in the past. I had a Plan B.
在撞击的那一刻
At the moment of impact,
我用我仅剩的生命力 将所有人送回了过去
I used what was left of my life-force to send everyone back to the past.
足够远的过去 能为我们提供必要的跑道回到未来
Far enough that it might give us the necessary runway to make it back to the present,
一个河谷镇 没有被贝利彗星毁灭的未来
a present in which Riverdale isn't destroyed by Bailey's Comet.
这可能吗
Is that even possible?
希望可以
Hopefully.
但要实现这点 我必须独自完成
But if it is, I have to do it alone.
探索和解开当彗星撞击时
By exploring and untangling the various timelines
变得打结和缠绕的时间线
that became knotted and entwined when the comet struck.
那我们其他人呢
Well, what about the rest of us?
你们都要在1950年代有所成就
You all have to make a go of it here in the '50s
尽你们所能确保 套用我心中一位英雄的话
by doing what you can to ensure, to paraphrase one of my heroes,
这个宇宙的道德弧线向正义倾斜
that the moral arc of this universe bends towards justice.
这样 当我终于理清时间线时
That way, when I finally do untangle the various timelines,
我们可以回到河谷镇
we can make it back to a Riverdale
不处于道德和社会崩溃边缘的河谷镇
that isn't on the verge of moral and societal collapse.
但我要警告你
But fair warning,
考虑到几乎无限的时间线和宇宙
given the near-infinite number of timelines and universes,
这可能需要一点时间
it could take a while.
所以你最好踏实生活
So you better get comfortable.
怎么可能呢 我们过去生活的一切我都记得
I mean, how can I? I remember everything about our old lives.
你提出问题 创造出涟漪
You asking questions, creating ripples...
是我把引来的原因
That's what drew me here.
贾格赫德 你的记忆是个异常
Jughead, you remembering is an anomaly,
是我前来解决的危险异常
a dangerous one that I'm here to fix.
通过让你忘记
By making you forget.
否则 你知道的事会让你发疯
Otherwise, your knowledge could drive you insane.
或者驱使你做出某些 会进一步破坏这个时间线的事情
Or it could drive you to do something that further corrupts this timeline.
我会 我会忘记一切吗
Will I...? I'll forget everything?
是的
Yes.
你会变得和其他人一样
You'd be just like everyone else.
可以活在当下 此时此刻
Able to live in the present, in the moment.
我不想忘记你
Well, I don't want to forget about you,
或是忘记我们
or about us.
我知道
I know.
但你必须忘记
But you have to.
这样最好
It's for the best.
["A Real Hero" playing over jukebox]
在天使泰贝莎消失后的前几秒钟里
In those first few seconds after Angel Tabitha disappeared,
我能感觉到她亲吻的效果
I could feel the effects of her kiss taking hold.
但在那一刻 我还记得
But for the moment, I still remembered.
我需要在为时已晚前写下一切
I needed to write down everything, our stories, our lives,
我们的故事 我们的生活
before it was too late.
但随后 就如同在阳光下蒸发的薄雾
But then, like mist evaporating in the sun,
一切都不见了
it was all gone.
我只记下了五个字
I'd only managed to get down three words:
"向正义倾斜"
"Bend," "towards," "justice."
究竟是什么意思
Meaning what, exactly?
这还不是最奇怪的事
And that wasn't even the weirdest thing.
最奇怪的是 突然间
That would be the sudden,
莫名其妙地 出现了一个我从未见过的东西
inexplicable appearance of something I've never seen before.
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表