剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
篮球是我和爸爸一起做的事
Basketball was something Dad and I did together.
每当我走进健身房♥ 或者拿起篮球
Whenever I walk into a gym or pick up a ball...
我就想起爸爸 感觉心脏突然间突突地跳
I think about Dad, and suddenly it's like there's an anvil on my heart.
如果我上场比赛 我知道我只会想着
And if I played, I just know all I'd be thinking
我希望爸爸能在这里 在看台上看着我
is I wish Dad were here watching me from the stands.
我理解
I understand.
我也希望如此
I wish that too.
然后还有另外一件事
And then there's the other thing.
要是上场比赛
If I played...
如果我打得不够好怎么办
what if I wasn't good enough?
如果我给爸爸丢人了怎么办 -阿奇
What if I tarnished Dad's memory? -Oh, Archie.
我知道弗兰克说 你父亲不会为你感到骄傲
I know Frank suggested that your father wouldn't be proud of you,
但这话完全不对
but that is simply not true.
你父亲会非常骄傲的
Your father would be so proud.
听着 如果你不想打篮球 可以不打
Listen, you don't have to play basketball if you don't want to.
但看到你加入他的球队 没什么能比这更让你父亲开心
But nothing would make your father happier than to see you play on his team.
甚至可以身穿他当年的号♥码
Maybe even wearing his number.
也没什么能比这更让我开心
Nothing would make me happier too.
无论如何 我会叫弗兰克对你放松要求
And one way or the other, I'm gonna ask Frank to ease up on you.
雷伯里先生 我真的希望你不会生气 但是
Mr. Rayberry, I really hope you don't get upset, but...
我读了你的小说
I read your novel.
天啊 我爱死了
Golly, I... I loved it.
你一定要出版这本书
You have got to get this published. Uh... Just a minute.
等一下 你偷了我的手稿
You... You stole my manuscript?
只偷了一个晚上
Only for a night.
你跟菲尔斯顿一样是个贼
You are as much of a thief as Fieldstone.
雷伯里先生 拜托 我 -不 滚出去
Oh, Mr. Rayberry, please, I...-No. Get out of here.
把手稿给我 -好的 我这就走
And give me my manuscript. -Yeah. No, I'll go.
但你必须把这个出版了 我可以帮你
But you have got to get this published. I can help you.
滚出我家
Get out of my house.
你给埃弗雷夫那小妞的教训 真是够狠的
Pretty swinging how you gave that Evernever chick what for.
我总是尽可能组织起最棒的啦啦队
I always strive for the best cheer team possible.
我想向你表达我的敬意
Well, I'd like to show you my appreciation.
可以吗
Would that be okay?
当然可以
More than okay.
["Lover's Prayer" playing]
♪ Lord, show me ♪
♪ If he really loves me ♪
♪ Tell me, does he ♪
♪ Truly care? ♪
♪ If the love... ♪
这和我想象的监视行动不太一样
This isn't exactly what I imagined our stakeout would be like.
你想象的是什么样
What exactly did you imagine?
实话说 就和吉米斯图尔特 和格蕾丝凯利在《后窗》里那样
Truthfully, Jimmy Stewart and Grace Kelly in Rear Window.
大家好
Hello.
我们中断常规节目
We interrupt your regularly scheduled programming
插播一条流浪汉紧急警报
with an emergency flatter bum alert.
上帝保佑美国
God bless America.
退后 玲玲马戏连体人
Stand back, Ringling Brothers,
因为这是世界上最棒的节目
because this is the greatest show on earth.
你有望远镜吗
Ooh, do you have binoculars?
算了 阿奇那种大小的壮硕肌肉 我们不需要
Never mind. We don't even need them with the size of Archie's bulging...
望远镜
muscles.
求救 卧倒并掩护
Mayday. Duck and cover.
天啊 我早该知道
Oh, my God. I should have known.
吉米斯图尔特也遇到过同样的事
The same thing happened to Jimmy Stewart.
对 但至少他在努力抓杀人犯
Yeah, but at least he was trying to catch a murderer.
我们只是在偷♥窥♥
We're just Peeping Pattys.
你睡着觉了吗 -一夜没合眼 你呢
Did you get any sleep? -Not a wink. You?
一样
The same.
但这让我有时间思考
But it gave me time to think.
如果他看到了我们 那他可能和我们一样尴尬
If he did see us, then he's probably just as embarrassed as we are
一个字都不会出去乱说
and won't say a word about it.
他像孔雀一样昂首阔步
I mean, it's positively shameless the way he struts around like a peacock,
展示着他那荒唐的腹肌 真是太无♥耻♥了
flashing those absurd abdominal muscles of his.
你们好 女士们
Howdy, ladies.
你们好吗 -阿奇 早上好
How's it going? -Archie, good morning.
维罗妮卡 你介意让我和贝蒂谈谈吗
Veronica, would you mind giving Betty and I a minute?
单独谈
In private?
没问题 贝蒂 我们回头再聊
Of course. Betty, we'll catch up anon.
阿奇
Archie...
继续努力
Keep up the good work.
所以 昨晚我看到
So I... saw you...
你和维罗妮卡
and Veronica last night.
偷看我了
Looking at me.
抱歉 我不知道你在说什么
Sorry, I don't know what you're talking about.
贝蒂 没关系
Betty, it's okay.
我喜欢这样
I liked it.
我叔叔让我白天忙得不可开交
You know, my uncle's got me real busy during the day,
但我每晚都只能待在房♥间里
but every night I end up in my room.
我也是 每晚都待在自己房♥间
Every night I end up in my bedroom too.
如果我们同时回到
What if we ended up in our bedrooms...
自己的卧室呢
at the same time?
然后看着对方
And looked at each other?
今晚怎么样 午夜
How about tonight? Say, midnight?
好 我会出现的
Yeah. I'll be there.
我也是
Same.
我会穿得很特别
And I'll be wearing something special.
好的
Okay.
好的 贝蒂 我得去健身房♥了
All right. Well, I gotta run to the gym, Betty, but, uh, I...
我真的很兴奋
I sure am excited.
贝蒂 我真的很兴奋 -我也是 激动得不得了
Betty, I'm really excited. -[chuckles] Me too. Like, beyond excited.
嘿 送水工 待在边线那边 只允许球员进入场地
Hey, water boy, stay on the sidelines. Court's for players only.
很好 因为我是来打球的
Good. 'Cause I'm here to play.
你不能让他加入球队 教练
You can't just let him on the team, coach.
我们怎么知道他的球技好不好
How do we even know if he's any good?
还有其他问题吗
Any other questions?
好了 继续热身
All right, then. Let's keep warming up.
我这么做不是为了你 弗兰克叔叔 是为了我自己还有我妈妈
I'm not doing this for you, Uncle Frank. I'm doing this for myself, and for my mom.
还有我爸爸
And my dad.
我尊重这一点 阿奇
I respect that, Archie.
沃瑟斯博士 这是我今天 从道尔顿多利那里没收来的
Dr. Werthers, I confiscated this from Dilton Doiley today.
这就像在对抗九头蛇一样 桑顿老师
It is like fighting a hydra, Mrs. Thornton.
砍掉一颗头 另一个头会重新长出来
Cut off one head, another grows in its place.
是的
Yes.
只不过这颗头是我们的一个学生写的
Except this particular head was written by one of our students.
贾格赫德琼斯
Jughead Jones.
["Smoke Rings" playing]
作者: 贾格赫德琼斯
♪ Tell me, where do they go ♪
♪ Those smoke rings I blow each night? ♪
《恐怖教室》
《十一月郡》
♪ What do they do ♪
♪ Those circles of blue and white? ♪
♪ Why do they seem ♪
♪ To picture a dream of love? ♪
♪ Why do they fade ♪
♪ My phantom parade of love? ♪
♪ Puff, puff, puff ♪
♪ Puff your cares away ♪
♪ Puff, puff, puff ♪
♪ Night and day ♪
♪ Blow, blow them through the air ♪
♪ Silky little rings ♪
♪ Those little smoke rings I love ♪
♪ Please take me above with you ♪
♪ Blow, blow them through the air ♪
♪ Silky little rings... ♪
贝蒂
Betty...
这里到底怎么回事
What in the actual hell is going on here?
你到底在干什么
What in God's name are you doing?
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表