剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
然而
However...
这期《女性时尚》杂♥志♥特别有启发性
this particularly illuminating issue of Femme-And-In magazine
也许正符合医生的要求
might be exactly what the doctor ordered.
我说的不是沃瑟斯
And I certainly don't mean Werthers.
(《女性时尚》)
事实证明 女人要获得性满足
Turns out, all a woman needs to be sexually satisfied
只需要一个浴缸和一个带锁的浴室
is a bathtub, a bathroom with a lock on it, and...
还有一只巧妙的手
shall we say, a helping hand.
你说少女♥女♥巫维罗妮卡太性感了
Veronica the Teenage Witch is too sexy, you say?
他说得没错
I mean, he's not wrong.
我从维罗妮卡莱克身上获得的灵感
I am cut from the same cloth as Veronica Lake,
所以这对那些软弱的 审查者来说太刺♥激♥了
and therefore, too provocative for those feebleminded censors.
这是他们的损失
It's their loss.
除此之外 我还得想个新名字
On top of which, I have to figure out a new name,
更神奇的名字
something more magical.
你有没有看到过
Hey, did you happen to see
去年上映的奥黛丽赫本电影
that Audrey Hepburn picture that came out last year?
她的角色名字很棒
Her character had a superb name in that.
那部电影叫什么来着
What was that movie called again?
《龙凤配》 奥黛丽扮演了电影主人公
Sabrina. Audrey played the title character.
萨布丽娜 是啊
Sabrina? Yeah.
对 这或许正合我意
Yeah, that could be the ticket.
(暗室)
(开麦之夜 仅限时髦人士)
伊甸园里繁花似锦
In the bloom of Eden's garden
第一次僭越
The first transgression
一颗简单的苹果 夏娃学到了教训
A simple apple, Eve learned her lesson
不同的花♥园♥ 同样的诱惑
Different garden, same temptation
一个想学习知识的年轻男人
A young man seeking an education
老师的学生把苹果送给她
A teacher's pupil brings her apples
以及他与之斗争的罪恶思想
And sinful thoughts with which he grapples
她上课时 他坐着听讲
While she teaches, he sits through classes
好奇她不戴眼镜的样子
Wondering how she looks Without those glasses
阿奇 你有些即兴发挥
Jeepers, Archie,that was kind of off the cob.
祝你下次好运 冠军
Better luck next time, champ.
如果这就是河谷镇的艺术水平
If that's what passes for art in Riverdale,
我觉得行不通
I don't think this will work.
等着瞧 乔希
Just wait, Josie.
还有另一场表演会让你为之喝彩的
There's another act coming up that will have you purring.
已经决定了
Well, it's official.
那首诗之后 这里是东海岸气氛最冷的房♥间
After that poem, this is the iciest room on the Eastern Seaboard.
不过别担心
No worries, though.
掌声欢迎我的朋友
Give it up for my boy,
范斯福格蒂
Fangs Fogarty!
你让我紧张不安 让我心烦意乱
♪ You shake my nerves And you rattle my brain ♪
太多的爱让人疯狂
♪ Too much love drives a man insane ♪
你让我意志消沉
♪ You broke my will ♪
多么激动人心
♪ But what a thrill ♪
天啊 巨大的火球
♪ Goodness gracious Great balls of fire! ♪
我嘲笑爱情 因为我觉得爱情很可笑
♪ I laughed at love 'Cause I thought it was funny ♪
你的出现让我感动 亲爱的
♪ You came along and moved me, honey ♪
我改变主意了 这份爱情很好
♪ I've changed my mind This love is fine ♪
天啊 巨大的火球
♪ Goodness gracious Great balls of fire! ♪
"你只需要知道如何取悦你自己"
"The only person you need to know how to please is yourself."
感觉真好
♪ Feels good ♪
抱紧我 宝贝
♪ Hold me, baby ♪
我要像恋人一样爱你
♪ Well, I'm off to love you Like a lover should ♪
你如此美丽 如此善良
♪ You're fine, so kind ♪
我要告诉世界 你属于我
♪ Got to tell this world That you're mine, mine, mine, mine ♪
我啃着指甲 扭着拇指
♪ I chew my nails And I twiddle my thumbs ♪
我当然很紧张 但这确实很有趣
♪ I'm real nervous, but it sure is fun ♪
来吧 宝贝 让我疯狂
♪ Come on, baby, drive me crazy ♪
天啊 巨大的火球
♪ Goodness gracious Great balls of fire! ♪
吻我 宝贝
♪ Well, kiss me, baby ♪
感觉真好
♪ Ooh! Feels good ♪
抱紧我 宝贝
♪ Hold me, baby ♪
我依然像恋人一样爱你
♪ Well, I still love you Like a lover should ♪
你如此美丽 如此善良
♪ You're fine, so kind ♪
我要告诉世界 你属于我
♪ Got to tell this world That you're mine, mine, mine ♪
我啃着指甲 扭着拇指
♪ I chew my nails And I twiddle my thumbs ♪
我当然很紧张 但这确实很有趣
♪ Real nervous, but it sure is fun ♪
来吧 宝贝
♪ Come on, baby ♪
你让我疯狂
♪ Drive me crazy ♪
天啊 巨大的火球
♪ Goodness gracious Great balls of fire! ♪
我说什么来着
What did I tell you?
挺时髦的 不是吗
Hep, no?
摇滚不是我的风格 但是
Rock 'n' roll isn't my genre, of course, but...
但他有天赋
he has something.
略带明星气质 这点比大多数人强
Touch of star quality, and that's more than most.
我问你
Let me ask you,
他手鼓打得怎么样 你知道吗
how is he on the bongos? Do you know?
据我所知
To my knowledge,
河谷镇没有比他手鼓打得更好的人了
there is no better bongo player in Riverdale.
为什么
Why?
你有没有听过我们女性
Have you heard that us females
是猫科动物
Are a feline breed?
这只猫咪会根据它的需求
That kittens purr
发出咕噜声
According to its needs?
有些猫咪会为了
That some cats will fall
里维埃拉舞会而倾倒
For a Riviera ball
或是为了泰姬陵
Or for the Taj Mahal
或是任何东西
Or for anything at all
比如钻石
Like diamonds
或是涂了漆的尖桩篱笆
Or a painted picket fence
但我呢
But me?
我与众不同
I make a different kind of sense
我是另一种猫咪
I'm a different kind of cat
感觉到了吗
You feel that groove?
我喜欢爱情
I like love
就是这样
And that is that
我不是波斯猫或安哥拉猫
I'm not Persian or Angora
我是一只
I'm in a...
不同类别的猫咪
Different category
我是一只
I'm a...
不同种类的猫咪
Different kind of cat
我喜欢爱情
I like love
就是这样
And that is that
好吧
Well,
麦克考小姐 快天亮了
it's almost dawn, Ms. McCoy,
而我们还在这里
and we're all still here.
你觉得怎么样
So, what do you say?
河谷镇的时髦程度 可以进行《前往上城》的试映吗
Is Riverdale hep enough for a test screening of Going Uptown?
开始吧
Let's do it.
麦克考小姐 不知这个请求是否过分
Ms. McCoy, at the risk of overstepping...
你可否考虑去河谷镇高中
Would you also possibly consider attending a meeting
参加黑雅典娜的聚会
of Black Athena at Riverdale High?
见到像你这样的黑人偶像 对我们的成员意义重大
It would mean so much to our members to meet a Black icon like you.
听起来不错 但黑雅典娜到底是做什么的
Ooh, I like the sound of that, but what exactly is Black Athena?
是我为河谷镇高中的黑人学生 创立的文学社团
It's a literary society I started for the Black students of Riverdale High.
乔希麦克考肯定会支持这种活动
Hmm. Now that's something Josie McCoy can certainly get behind.
阿奇
Archie.
格兰迪老师
Mrs. Grundy.
昨晚我念完诗后 我们没机会聊聊
We didn't get a chance to talk last night after my poem.
是的 我着急回家
No, I had to rush home.
我丈夫在等我吃晚饭
My husband was expecting me for a late dinner.
好的
Okay.
你觉得怎么样
Well, what did you think?
我觉得
I think...
我们得换个话题了
We need to switch gears.
情诗都不错
Love poems are all well and good,
但我希望你能全面发展
but I would like you to branch out.
好的
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表