剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
真的吗
Really?
但我不行
But I can't.
我现在不行 因为我的弗兰克叔叔 他最近一直很讨人厌
I can't right now. It's my Uncle Frank. He's being a real pain in the ass.
他安排我去买♥♥饼干 让我负责给球队送水
He's got me on a trip for biscuits, making me the team water boy.
也许过几周他就会放松要求了
Maybe he'll ease up in the next couple weeks,
那时我们就可以去了
and we can go then?
当然 那就下次吧
Of course. Yeah, another time is fine.
至少他好心想到一个借口
At least he was nice enough to come up with an excuse.
或者他说的就是实话
Or it's the truth.
你只需要等待阿奇解决好 他的家庭纠纷
And you just need to let Archie work out his family strife for a bit.
我们干脆直接找两个爱玩的男孩
Say, why don't we nab ourselves a couple of good time boys
来个四人约会
and go on a double date?
和谁
With... With who?
街那头不是有一所私立男校吗
Isn't there an all-boys private school down the lane?
你是说斯通沃预科学校
You mean Stonewall Prep?
我喜欢私立学校的男生
Mm. J'adore private school boys.
欲求不满
So sexually frustrated,
很容易被耍弄和操纵
so easy to torment and manipulate.
看看这里有什么
Let's see what we have here.
《女性禁忌之爱》
The Story of Forbidden Feminine Love.
我就知道
I knew it.
打扰一下 有什么能帮你的吗 艾芙琳
Excuse me. Can I help you with something, Evelyn?
很奇怪 托妮
It's strange, Toni.
当我问她时 雪柔坚称你不喜欢女孩
When I asked her, Cheryl insisted that you weren't gaga for girls.
这本书可和她说得不一样
This book tells a different story.
其实我什么书都看
As a matter of fact, I read all kinds of books.
所以不要再管我的闲事了
So how about you quit sticking your nose in my business
否则我给你来个拳头三明治
before I serve you up a knuckle sandwich?
你明白了吗
Can you dig it?
不如你告诉我 雪柔到底说了什么
Now, why don't you tell me exactly what Cheryl said?
《恐怖教室》
你觉得怎么样 第一♥期♥刚出刊
So, what do you think? First issue, hot off the presses.
这太霸气了 老板
This is so boss, boss.
看到全彩的 还印着我名字的
To see it in full color and in print with my name...
这就是最明确的证据
That's just the final proof.
你们这些马屁精里 谁是阿尔菲尔斯顿
Which one of you shucksters is Al Fieldstone?
我是 你是谁
I am. Who are you?
布拉德雷伯里 你的漫画书一直在剽窃我的短篇故事
Brad Rayberry. You've been plagiarizing my short stories for your comic books.
喂 难道说两个不同的作家
Hey, now. What's to say that two different writers
不能同时有相似的点子吗
couldn't have had similar ideas concurrently?
一次或许有可能
Once, maybe.
但八次呢
But eight times?
你觉得这理由在法庭上站得住脚吗
You think that's gonna pass muster in the courts?
法庭 听我说 伙计
The courts? You listen to me, pal.
我聘请了纽约最好的律师
I have got the top lawyers in New York on retainer.
伙计们 我承认有人曾经读过一本书
Uh, fellas, acknowledging that someone at some time
并从中受到启发
might have read a book and been inspired by it,
我们将雷伯里先生的名字
what if we put Mr. Rayberry's name
放在所有与他相似内容作品的 重印版上
on all future reprints of stories that are similar to his
并付他一笔数额不多 但合适的费用来作为改编费呢
and pay him a modest but appropriate fee for the rights to adapt his work?
那是多少钱
How much dough are we talking about?
不如 -不如
How about...? -How about...
一个故事两美元的改编费
a $2 adaptation fee per story?
成交 但对于你已经改编的八个故事 我要求得到赔款
Deal. But I wanna be compensated for the 8 stories you've already adapted.
成交
Deal.
我们皆大欢喜
Well, all's well that ends well.
雷伯里先生
Eh, Mr. Rayberry?
等着瞧吧
We shall see.
我们要怎么做 -由你决定
So how's this gonna work, anyway? -It's up to you.
你可以自己来改编故事
You, um, could adapt your own stories,
也可以找别的佩普漫画作家来做
or you could get a different Pep Comics writer to do it.
像你这样的作家
Writers like you, maybe?
这会是我的荣幸 先生
It would be an honor, sir.
我喜欢你在各种低俗杂♥志♥上的 所有故事
I love all your stories in all the different pulp magazines.
《怪谈》 《惊奇故事》 和《奇妙冒险》
Weird Tales, Startling Stories, Fantastic Adventures.
你老爸认可你的文学抱负吗
Does, uh, your old man approve of your literary aspirations?
我爸百分百不认可 -我没法告诉你
Mine sure as hell didn't. -Couldn't tell you.
他离开尘世了吗 我很遗憾
Did he leave the mortal coil? I'm sorry.
不是
Oh, no. Uh...
我想他住在托莱多 他
He lives in Toledo, I think. He, uh...
几年前镇上发生过一起 场面狼藉的大型抢劫案
There was this big, messy robbery in town a few years back,
他是主要嫌疑人
and he was the prime suspect.
所以他骑上摩托车 离开了河谷镇
So he hopped on his bike and split from Riverdale.
你写过这个吗
Have you written about that?
没有
No.
你应该写
You should.
除了搞笑书 你还写别的吗
You write anything other than funny books?
是的 我写过短篇小说 但已经有一段时间没写了
Yeah. No, I write short stories, but it's been a while.
如果我写短篇小说 你会看吗
If I wrote a short story, would you read it?
该死 我们本来聊得很开心
Crud. We were having such a swell time.
我在逗你玩
I'm yanking your chain.
我当然会
Sure, I would.
能把番茄酱递给我吗
Now, pass me the ketchup, will you?
["Lead Me Father" playing]
♪ When my hands are tired ♪
♪ And my step is slow ♪
斗牛犬队之家
♪ Walk beside me ♪
♪ And give me the strength to go ♪
♪ Fill my face with your courage ♪
♪ So defeat won't show ♪
♪ Pick me up when I stumble ♪
♪ So the world won't know ♪
♪ Lead me, Father ♪
♪ With the staff of life ♪
♪ Give me the strength for a song ♪
♪ That the words I sing ♪
♪ Might more strength bring ♪
♪ To help some poor troubled ♪
♪ Weary worker along ♪
早上好
Good morning.
阿奇 我有好消息告诉你 -是什么
I have good news for you, Archie. -What's that?
我给你在老爹的店找了份加油的工作
I got you a job pumping gas at Pop's.
这就是一家之主的意义 阿奇
That's what being man of the house means, Archie.
要同时肩负多种责任
Taking on multiple responsibilities.
贾格赫德 这也太厉害了
Jughead, this is fat city.
我们必须庆祝一下 要不要去老爹的店请我们吃汉堡
We have to celebrate. Wanna go to Pop's and treat us to burgers?
我也想去
Man, I wish I could.
但放学后我要去雷伯里先生家
But after school, I'm going over to Mr. Rayberry's house.
我想让他读我写的新故事
I want him to read this new story I wrote.
雪柔布罗森 有大♥麻♥烦了 -我同意 是米吉 对吗
Cheryl Blossom, we got a big problem. -I concur. It's Midge, right?
不是 你告诉艾芙琳埃弗雷夫 我不喜欢女孩
No. It's you telling Evelyn Evernever that I don't like girls.
她觉得你是拉拉
She put down that you were lezzie.
我捍卫了你的荣誉和名声
I defended your honor and reputation.
这正是问题所在
That's the problem.
你无权替我说话 你无权定义我
You don't get to speak for me. You don't get to define me.
你不能给我定型
You don't get to put me in a box.
我只是想保护你
I was just trying to protect you.
我不需要谁来拯救我
I don't need a savior.
我不为自己感到羞耻 也不为我喜欢什么样的人感到羞耻
I'm not ashamed of who I am or who I like.
以前不这样 以后也不会这样
I never have been, and I never will be.
我不知道你想让我说什么
I don't know what you want me to say.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不想在你身上浪费时间了 雪柔 我也不想再畏畏缩缩了
I'm done wasting my time on you, Cheryl, and I'm done with all this pussyfooting.
所以我希望你能到达自己的目的地
So I hope that you get to wherever you're going.
但我要下车了
But I'm getting off this train.
人生苦短
Life's too damn short.
等等 托妮
Wait, Toni.
你说得对
You're right.
我
I...
喜欢女孩
am attracted to girls.
这是个开始
Well, that's a start.
我想也许
And I think maybe, um...
我喜欢上了你
I'm attracted to you.
你觉得 还是你知道
You think, or you know?
我知道
I... I know.
终于
Finally...
我们有进展了
we're getting somewhere.
嘿 雷伯里先生
Hey, Mr. Rayberry.
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表