剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
你妈妈昨晚给我打电♥话♥了
Your mother called me last night.
她很担心
She's very concerned.
担心你 还有你的
About you and your...
古怪行为
erratic behavior.
是的 一个有自己想法和欲望的少女
Yes, well, a teenage girl with a mind and desires of her own,
很令人担忧 不是吗
it's all very concerning, isn't it?
贝蒂 感觉你饱受折磨
You're so tortured, Betty.
我们该拿你怎么办
What are we going to do with you?
沃瑟斯博士把关注从我身上
And with Dr. Werthers shifting his glowering attention
转向了贝蒂
from me to Betty...
这让我可以在两个轨道上 继续我崭露头角的喜剧生涯
I was now able to continue my budding comic career on twin tracks
毕竟我的导师雷伯里先生有可能
with the prospect of Mr. Rayberry as my mentor
敦促我打字到深夜
keeping me up and typing late into the night.
晚上好 先生
Evening, sir.
抱歉这么晚来送东西
Apologies for the late delivery.
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表