剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
你内心的
♪ Inside you ♪
希望有一天 有人会凝视我的双眼
♪ I hope that someday Someone looks into my eyes ♪
终于看到心中的宇宙
♪ And finally sees the universe inside ♪
这真是
That was...
太精彩了
stunning.
刚刚
What...?
发生了什么
What just happened?
我想是某种能量交换
Some kind of energy exchange, I think.
是的
Yeah.
影响深远的交换
A seismic one.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say,
但我完全感受到了你的遗世独♥立♥
but I completely felt the pain of your isolation,
你迫切需要被看见的痛苦
your desperate need to be seen.
既然问题解决了
Now that that's squared away,
我想我们该谈谈 刚才唱那首歌♥时发生的事
I think we should talk about whatever just happened during that song.
好的 对 太棒了 我们应该谈谈
Okay. Yeah, super. We should.
那种感觉 很原始
It felt... primal.
我也有同感
I felt the same.
强烈而又充满激♥情♥
Charged and intense.
一直以来 我们都在想
All this time, we've been thinking:
"我们什么时候 去征服阿奇这座山峰"
"When are we going to climb Mt. Archibald?"
但事实上
When in fact...
也许还有别的
Maybe there are other more...
情感更复杂的山峰 可供我们征服
emotionally complex mountains to climb.
你们俩都在啊
There you both are.
我到处找你们 想告诉你们一件事
I've been looking all over to tell you something.
我自我反省了一番
I've been doing some soul-searching, and, um...
我发现你们两个我都亲过 而且我喜欢你们两个
I realized I've kissed both of you, and I'm fond of you both.
"喜欢" -"喜欢"
"Fond"? -"Fond"?
但我正处于成长和自我探索的阶段
But I'm in a period of growth and self-discovery.
所以我做出选择需要的时间会久一点 暂时不亲吻任何人
So I'm gonna take a little time and not kiss anyone for a while.
或者至少我会努力不那么做
Or at least, I'm gonna try not to.
那好吧
Okay, then.
回头见了
Later, gators.
我们遇到了几处困难 但现在我们在全速前进
We've had a few speed bumps, but now we're jumping.
新的阿奇和朱利安 他比真正的阿奇还要好
The new Archie, Julian, he's even better than the real Archie.
凯文
Kev.
我们得跟你谈点严肃的事
We have to talk to you about something serious.
文件已经签了 凯文
The papers are signed, Kevin.
都定下来了 我跟你♥爸♥爸
It's all been finalized. Your father and I...
我们要离婚了
We're getting a divorce.
那就这样了
So that's it?
你们就 就这样结束了
You're just...? You're calling it quits?
很遗憾 这是无法挽回的事情
This isn't something that can be fixed, unfortunately.
有时候男人和女人
Sometimes, a man and a woman come to find
会发现他们之间有太多的差异
that there are too many differences between them.
看来你们都已经想清楚了
Sounds like you've got it all figured out.
所以 -如果你们不介意的话
Oh, it's...-Well, if you will excuse me,
我们明天要向费瑟黑德校长 做汇报表演了
we are presenting to Principal Featherhead tomorrow,
我还有很多工作要做
so I've got a lot of work to do.
谢谢你们这顿丰盛的晚餐
And, yeah, thank you for a swell dinner.
不 凯文 -凯文
Oh, no. Kevin? -Kev.
来吧 大家放下课本
♪ Come on, everybody Put your school books down ♪
摇摆起来 感觉很好
♪ Come shake it up and feel all right ♪
夏天就要来了 这是高三最后一年
♪ Summer's almost here And it's Senior Year ♪
河谷镇高中的派对开始了
♪ Now it's party time at Riverdale High ♪
没人提到
♪ No one's saying ♪
每个人都在担心一件事
♪ The one thing's weighing On everybody's mind ♪
舞会之夜就要到了
♪ Sure is getting close to Prom Night ♪
我们准备好了
♪ We're getting ready ♪ -♪ Shoo-bop, shoo-bop, ooh ♪
所以一起来吧
♪ So come along now ♪ -♪ Shoo-bop, shoo-bop, ooh ♪
你们准备好迎接
♪ Are you ready for the greatest ♪ -♪ Shoo-bop, shoo-bop ♪
人生中最棒的一晚了吗
♪ Night of your life? ♪ -♪ Shoo-bop, shoo-bop ♪
我忙着等待
♪ I've been busy waiting ♪
因为我不知道他在想什么 但我祈祷他能快点邀请我
♪ 'Cause I don't know what he's thinking But I'm praying that he asks me soon ♪
我不想看起来太黏人 我只是希望他选的人是我
♪ Don't wanna seem needy I'm just hoping it'll be me ♪
我不知道该怎么办
♪ And I don't know what to do ♪
他有一头帅气的红发 无人能及
♪ With his cool red hair He's beyond compare ♪
我一生都在等待
♪ I've been waiting my whole life ♪
阿奇
♪ Archie ♪
等待阿奇
♪ Waiting for Archie ♪
与此同时贾格赫德说 -"我打算躺在床上"
♪ Meanwhile, Jughead said ♪ -♪ "I plan on staying in bed" ♪
"大吃汉堡和薯条"
♪ "Chowing down on burgers and fries" ♪
嘿 贾格赫德 你得和我们一起去舞会之夜
♪ Hey, Jughead, you're coming with us To Prom Night ♪
嘿 阿奇 你最近在忙什么
♪ Hey, Arch! What have you been up to? ♪
我在写一首很棒的歌♥
♪ I've been writing an awesome song ♪
在草坪上踢足球
♪ Playing football out on the lawn ♪
不用担心 你知道我的
♪ Got no worries, you know me ♪
一切都是那么美好
♪ Everything is peachy keen ♪
我们等了太久
♪ Shoo-bop, shoo-bop, ooh ♪ -♪ We've waited so long ♪
我们会让它经久不衰
♪ Shoo-bop, shoo-bop, ooh -♪ We're gonna make it last ♪
你们准备好迎接
♪ Are you ready for the greatest ♪ -♪ Shoo-bop, shoo-bop ♪
人生中最棒的一晚了吗
♪ Night of our lives? ♪ -♪ Shoo-bop, shoo-bop ♪
耶
♪ Yeah! ♪
太棒了
Bravo!
唱得非常好
Very well-sung.
凯勒先生 到我办公室来一下好吗
Mr. Keller, may I see you in my office?
凯文
Kevin,
我就直说了
I'll get right to it.
今年春天我们不会制♥作♥你的音乐剧
We're not going to produce your musical this spring.
为什么 我可以问问原因吗
Well, why? May I ask why?
现在的社会形势 在我们刚刚与Communism
In this climate, so soon after our brush with Communism,
擦肩而过后不久 我们认为最好做一些形式上更传统的
we think it's better to do something more traditional,
一些人们会支持的事情
something people can get behind.
而且原创音乐剧很难推广 凯文
Furthermore, original musicals are tough sells, Kevin.
我不想指出 戏剧社的资金来源
I don't wanna say that the drama club's funding
全靠你们的票房♥收入
depends on your box office receipts,
但如果你们放个牌子 写上《阿奇音乐剧》
but if you put up a sign for Archie the Musical,
人们会来看吗
will people come?
我不知道
I don't know.
但如果你贴出来 《俄克拉荷马》的海报
But if you put up a poster for Oklahoma!,
我相信三场表演的票都会售罄
I'm certain we'd have a complete sellout, all three performances.
各位 恭喜
Well, everyone, congratulations.
我们会像世界上其他高中一样
We'll be like every other high school in the world
今年春天唱《俄克拉荷马》 所以尽情高歌♥关于小麦的歌♥吧
and do Oklahoma! this spring, so enjoy, um, singing about wheat.
凯文 我们真的很遗憾
Oh. Kevin, we're so sorry.
你们感到遗憾吗
Are you sorry?
但是你们对克雷和我 为你们写的每一首歌♥都在吹毛求疵
Because all of you nitpicked every song that Clay and I wrote for you.
你们一直在质疑我们的愿景
You questioned our vision at every turn.
谁知道呢 如果你们稍微支持我一下 我们也许能成功 但你们没有
Who knows? If you supported me even a bit, we might've pulled it off, but you didn't.
现在所有的时间 精力和努力
Now all that time and energy and effort,
都白费了 谢谢你们了
it was all for nothing, so thanks for that.
是什么让他一下子爆发了
Whoa. What snapped his cap?
刚才的爆发不只因为音乐剧的事
That outburst wasn't just about the musical.
凯文本来想在试演之后 再告诉你们自己的真实想法
Kevin was gonna give you the lowdown after the workshop.
但他最近得知自己的父母要离婚
But, um, he recently found out that his parents are getting a divorce.
所以他才把所有心血 都倾注在这场表演上
That's why he's been pouring everything he's got into this show.
我很遗憾 同时发生了这两件事 凯文
I'm so sorry all of this is happening at once, Kevin.
妈妈
Mom...
这不是我的错 对吗
it isn't my fault, is it?
我觉得
I feel like...
你和爸爸之间的争吵
all this fighting between you and Dad started around...
是从贝蒂和我分手时开始的
when Betty and I were calling it quits.
不是
No.
不 凯文
No, Kevin.
我和你♥爸♥爸之间的事与你
What's going on between your dad and I has nothing to do with you...
和你这个人都没关系
or who you are.
你不必对此感到内疚
You have nothing to feel guilty about.
或感到羞耻
Or ashamed of.
你是我儿子
You are my son.
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表