剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
A drifter?
谁说送牛工是个流浪汉
Who said that the milkman was a drifter?
如果我没弄错的话 是凯勒警长说的
Sheriff Keller, if I'm not mistaken.
发生的事情显而易见
It's obvious what happened.
这个流浪汉 他的思想 被垃圾漫画出版物毒害了
This drifter, his mind was poisoned by the dreck Pep Comics publishes
他受到那些漫画的启发 开始疯狂杀人
and he was inspired to go on a murderous rampage.
就像原版漫画里描述的那样
Much like the original comic book.
那他一定是偷了送奶工的制♥服♥
Then he must've stolen a milkman's uniform
然后开始杀人 以满足自身某种疯狂的杀戮欲
and begun killing to satisfy some insane bloodlust.
这就说得通了
Well, that does makes perfect sense.
但他为什么要先杀艾赛尔的父母 再杀布拉德雷伯里
Except, why would he kill Ethel's parents, and then Brad Rayberry,
然后再试图杀掉艾赛尔
and then try to get Ethel herself?
你真的认为流浪汉会这么做吗
Do you really think that a drifter would do that?
是啊 流浪汉通常都居无定所吧
Yes, don't drifters usually move on?
要流浪啊
Drift.
轮不到你们两个进行假设
Neither of you are in a position to theorize.
我们已经把情况 一五一十地告诉你们了
We have told you exactly what happened.
现在我希望你们俩终于
Now, I hope that you both finally see
能够看到漫画书
the very real danger...
对社会的真正危害
in what comic books pose to society.
弗兰克叔叔 -嘿 阿奇
Uncle Frank? -Hey, Archie.
我很荣幸被选为队长
I, uh...I'm honored to be named captain of this team,
但难道不应该让雷吉当吗
but shouldn't it be Reggie?
他是我们最厉害的队员
He's our strongest player by a mile.
阿奇 也许吧 但
Well, that may be so, Archie, but...
这不是我决定的
this wasn't my call.
克里福德布罗森想让你当队长
Clifford Blossom wanted you to step up.
鉴于他赞助了斗牛犬队
And given the fact that he sponsors the Bulldogs,
我觉得最好还是尊重他的意愿
I thought it best to respect his wishes.
克里福德布罗森 从一开始就对雷吉不满
Clifford Blossom's had it out for Reggie since day one.
斗牛犬队是镇长的骄傲和快乐源泉
The Bulldogs are the mayor's pride and joy.
我强烈建议
My strong advice...
你别再提这件事了
leave this one alone.
但我很高兴你来找我
But I'm glad you came to see me.
我有东西要给你
There's something I wanna give you.
那是
Is that...?
你♥爸♥爸的队长徽章
Your dad's captain's patch.
我知道他会希望你在成为 队长后的第一场比赛里戴上它
I know he'd want you wearing it for your first game as team captain.
好的 弗兰克叔叔
Okay, Uncle Frank.
快乐的家庭
我要走了 我要去我朋友维罗妮卡家住
I'm leaving. I'm going to stay with my friend Veronica.
她的公♥寓♥只有我们两个人住
It'll just be the two of us in her apartment
想做什么就做什么
doing whatever we want.
你不是一向如此吗 伊丽莎白
When have you not, Elizabeth?
你从哪里学来的
Where did you learn how to do that?
用发夹开锁吗
Pick a lock with a bobby pin?
不要笑 这来自我写的 《崔西特鲁少年侦探手册》
Don't laugh, but my Tracy True Teen Detective Handbook.
笑
Laugh?
贝蒂 我喜欢那些书
Betty, I love those books.
好吧 我有个问题
Okay. Question.
我们在这里要保持多安静 才不会打草惊蛇
How quiet do we have to be in here so as not to alert...?
他叫斯密瑟斯
His name is Smithers.
我们在公♥寓♥里想多吵就多吵
And we can be as loud as we want when we're in the apartment.
只是我们在上下后楼梯时
It's just when we're going up and down the back staircase
必须格外小心
that we have to be mindful.
我也这么跟男孩子们说过
I told the boys that too.
什么男孩子们
What boys?
阿奇和雷吉
Archie and Reggie?
天啊 不是 我只是想找点乐子
God, no. I actually wanna have some fun.
所以我邀请凯文和克雷
So I invited Kevin and Clay
在巴比伦剧场结束营业后过来
to come over after closing up at the Babylonium.
爸爸 我刚从医院回来
Father, I just got back from the hospital.
请告诉我 在朱利安独自忍♥受煎熬时
Please tell me the rumors about basketball season continuing
篮球赛季继续进行 只是个传言而已
whilst Julian languishes are just that, rumors.
你哥哥一直都是个笨蛋
You're brother's always been a dunce.
他自作自受
He made his bed, let him lay in it.
至于这一赛季 是的 雪柔 会如期举♥行♥
As for the season, yes, Cheryl, it will continue as scheduled.
必须如此
It must.
你真的这么想重温 当年斗牛犬队的辉煌时光
Are you truly so desperate to relive your glory days as a Bulldog
以至于要抛弃自己的儿子吗
that you would forsake your own son?
是的 我以前是斗牛犬队的一员
Yes, I was a Bulldog.
我愿意不惜一切代价回到那段时光
And I'd do anything to go back to those days again.
当我第一次意识到 一支胜利的队伍可以让小镇团结起来
When I first realized that a winning team can unite a town...
你让人♥民♥体验到这些 他们就会追随你
You give the people that, they'll follow you anywhere.
我的哥哥在生死之间徘徊时
I certainly won't be shaking my pompoms
我肯定不会去摇花球
while my brother hovers between life and death.
不 你会去的
Oh, yes, you will.
你要摆出开心的小脸
You will put on your little happy face,
鼓足你的小心脏 直到你把那些宠坏的粉色肺脏喊出血
and you will cheer your little heart out, until your spoiled pink lungs bleed.
否则你的下场会比朱利安更惨
Or you'll suffer a fate worse than Julian's.
我说得够清楚了吗
Do I make myself clear?
我要跟那个男人一刀两断
♪ I'm gonna wash that man Right out of my hair ♪
我要跟那个男人一刀两断
♪ I'm gonna wash that man Right out of my hair ♪
我要跟那个男人断个干净
♪ I'm gonna wave that man Right out of my arms ♪
让他滚开
♪ And send him on his way ♪
不要试图挽回
♪ Don't try to patch it up ♪
粉碎一切
♪ Tear it up, tear it up ♪
洗净擦干
♪ Wash him out, dry him out ♪
轰他走 扔出门
♪ Push him out, fly him out ♪
别理他 让他滚
♪ Cancel him and let him go ♪
是的 姐妹
♪ Yeah, sister ♪
唱吧 贝蒂
Sing it, Betty.
如果男人不理解你
♪ If the man don't understand you ♪
如果你和他全然不同
♪ If you fly on separate beams ♪
不要浪费时间 马上换人
♪ Waste no time, make a change ♪
让那个男人远离你
♪ Ride that man right off your range ♪
让他再也不要出现在你眼前
♪ Rub him out of the roll call ♪
把他从你的梦中赶走
♪ And drum him out of your dreams ♪
如果你喜欢和他不同的漫画
♪ If you laugh at different comics ♪
如果你支持和他不同的队伍
♪ If you root for different teams ♪
不要浪费时间 不要哭泣
♪ Waste no time, weep no more ♪
让他看看从哪扇门滚走
♪ Show him what the door is for ♪
让他再也不要出现在你眼前
♪ Rub him out of the roll call ♪
把他从你的梦中赶走
♪ And drum him out of your dreams ♪
我要跟那个男人一刀两断
♪ We went and washed that man Right out of our hair ♪
我要跟那个男人一刀两断
♪ We went and washed that man Right out of our hair ♪
我要跟那个男人一刀两断
♪ We went and washed that man Right out of our hair ♪
让他滚开
♪ And sent him on his way ♪
要加满吗 -好的 谢谢
Care for a top-off? -Yes, please.
谢谢 小薇 这朗姆酒又甜又好喝
Thank you, Vee. This rum is so sweet and yummy.
是吧 我会告诉我父母这个评价的
Isn't it? I'll say this about my parents.
他们的酒柜里存满了酒
They keep their liquor cabinet well-stocked.
凯文 这比你我感情稳定的时候 刺♥激♥多了
Kev, this is so much more of a kick than when you and I were going steady.
我同意
Oh, I agree.
说到约会
And speaking of dating,
你与阿奇和雷吉的万圣节 过得怎么样
how was your Halloween with Archie and Reggie?
发生了那么多事 我忘了问你
With everything that happened, I forgot to ask.
阿奇似乎受到某种情绪的影响
It seemed like something was percolating with Archie,
我们确实接吻了 但在那之后
and we did kiss, but then...
老实说 我以为你和雷吉之间 产生了爱情这种感情
I'll be honest, I thought you and Reggie might have made a love connection.
既然我们现在谈到了阿奇和雷吉
Well, now that we're talking about both Archie and Reggie...
凯文 克雷
Kevin, Clay.
你们总是一起待在男生更衣室
You fellas are always in the boys' locker room together.
告诉我们谁比较大
Tell us, who's packing the most heat?
维罗妮卡
Veronica!
很难说 -别装了 我们都知道是什么情况
Hard to tell. -Oh, come off it, we all know how it goes.
体育课结束后 你们会蒸桑拿
It's after gym class. You're having a steam.
你们把毛巾甩得到处都是
You're snapping towels.
难道你想说
Are you seriously telling us that neither of you
你们俩从来 没有正眼看过他们的下身
has ever cast an eyeball their way?
我会说阿奇和雷吉
I will say that both Archie and Reggie...
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表