剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
是的 托尼
Hmm. Why, yes, Tony, it is.
我得想办法保持舒适和温暖
I would have to find some way to stay cozy and warm.
我会去鸭子溪
I'd head to Duck Creek.
我们的井很深 炸♥弹♥和辐射都无法到达
We've got a well so deep no bomb or radiation could reach it.
为什么要在鸭子溪停下脚步
Well, why stop at Duck Creek?
如果我们听到警报声 我会跳上我的改装车
If we hear these sirens, I'm hopping in my hot rod,
我会带上我妈妈 往西边去
I'm grabbing my mom, and I'm heading out West.
这些辐射云不会越过落基山脉
There's no way these radiation clouds are going to cross the Rockies.
西边听起来不错
Out West sounds nice.
当然
Sure does.
你跑不过原♥子♥弹♥的 阿奇
You can't outrun an atomic bomb, Archie.
不管你的改装车有多快
No matter how fast your hot rod is.
我在哪里读到过 如果你待在冰箱里
Guys, I read somewhere that if you are inside of a refrigerator
当炸♥弹♥来袭时 你会很安全
when the big one hits, you're safe.
但是你就只能在冰箱里待着
But then you're inside a refrigerator.
是啊 食物和水怎么办
Yeah. What would you do about food and water?
我会躲在冰箱里
I'd be in a refrigerator.
我不会躲起来
I'm not holing up anywhere.
来吧 各位 我们不能被炸♥弹♥打倒
Come on, guys, we can't let this bomb get us down.
美国在内华达州 进行大部分的原♥子♥弹♥试验
In Nevada, where the U.S. does most of its atomic testing,
人们建有防空洞 以备不时之需
people have bomb shelters in case something goes wrong.
那才是真正的安全
That's what it'd take to be truly safe.
一个铅制的地下堡垒
A lead-lined underground bunker.
如果俄♥罗♥斯♥想轰炸我们
If Russia wanted to bomb us,
他们难道不会瞄准洛杉矶 或纽约这样的大城市吗
wouldn't they target larger cities like Los Angeles or New York?
像我们这种住在偏远地区的人
People who live in the sticks, like us,
根本不用担心核攻击 对吧
we don't actually have to worry about nuclear attacks, do we?
我可不想掉以轻心
Mm. I wouldn't bet the farm on it.
任何地方都有可能受到原♥子♥弹♥袭击 哪怕是河谷镇这个地方
An atomic bomb could drop anywhere, even here in Riverdale.
河谷镇
上面说"制♥作♥绳子 并缠绕在绳子上"
It says, "Make rope and wrap around the rope."
不清楚是什么意思
Whatever that means.
你们在做什么
Say, what are you fellas up to?
试着打一个水手结 然后完全失败了
Trying to tie a sailor's knot and failing miserably.
水手结 我可以教你
A sailor's knot? I can show you how.
你不记得冒险童子军的训练了吗
Don't you remember your Adventure Scouts training?
兔子从洞里出去 绕过树
The rabbit goes out the hole, around the tree,
再回到洞里 这样你就系出了一个漂亮的绳结
back through the hole again. You should get a nice loop.
你们练习这个干什么
What are you practicing this for?
你知道 如果炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥
You do realize, if the bomb hits,
水手结也起不了多大作用
there's not much a sailor's knot can do for you.
凯文和我在考虑加入商船队
Kevin and I are considering joining the Merchant Marines.
商船队
Merchant Marines?
那是什么 海军的一部分吗
Wow, what is that, part of the Navy or something?
不是 是平民工作
No, it's a civilian job.
他们付钱让你在货船上工作 环游世界
They pay you to work on a cargo ship and travel around the world.
(需要水手)
阿奇 你可能会喜欢这个 很多伟大的作家都参加过商船队
Archie, you might be keen on this. A lot of great writers were Merchant Marines.
很多颓废派诗人也参军了
A lot of beats served too.
金斯伯格和凯鲁亚克 都在七大洋服过役
Ginsberg and Kerouac both did time on the Seven Seas.
"外海的冒险之旅等待着你"
"Adventure awaits you on the open water."
离开我叔叔 我倒是没意见
I wouldn't hate getting away from my uncle.
去看外面的世界 踏上冒险之旅 那会让我的写作更加丰富多彩
And seeing the world, having adventures? That would enrich my writing.
这个想法听起来很棒
That sounds super swell to me.
而且我喜欢打绳结 -明天有征募人员来
And I do love tying knots. -There's a recruiter coming tomorrow.
你可以问他问题 听听他怎么说
You can ask him questions and hear what he has to say.
女士们 你们是未来的司机
Ladies, you are the drivers of tomorrow.
(驾驶课)
因此学会成为一名警觉
As such, it is important to learn
自信 认真负责的机动车驾驶员 非常重要
to be alert, confident, conscientious motor-vehicle operators.
停车标志
Stop sign.
开车并不像许多 年轻人认为的那样是一种权利
Driving is not a right, as many young men believe.
开车是一种特权和责任
It is a privilege and a responsibility.
即将左转
Upcoming left turn.
太棒了 让我们把车停下
That's wonderful. Let's bring our cars into "park."
放松一下
And shake it out.
很好 好极了
Very good. Excellent.
你们今晚的作业是休息
Now, your homework for tonight is to rest.
因为明天 你们真正的技能考验就要开始了
Because tomorrow your true test of skills begins.
我们会坐上真正可开动的汽车
We will be getting into a real working automobile...
练习平行停车
to practice parallel parking.
那可不妙
That's too bad.
今天在学校怎么样 有什么有趣的事吗
How was school today? Anything interesting happen?
我们看了一部电影
We watched a movie
教我们如果俄♥国♥人 朝我们扔炸♥弹♥怎么办
that taught us what to do if the Russians drop a bomb on us.
我在考虑加入商船队
I'm thinking of joining the Merchant Marines.
只要你先读完高中
Well, as long as you finish high school first.
希望到时候你还会考虑上大学
When that day comes, I hope you'll still consider college.
等等 玛丽
Wait a minute, Mary.
商船队听起来是个合理可靠的主意
Merchant Marines sounds like a solid, sensible idea.
比去什么大学里学习诗歌♥好多了
Much better than going to some college to pursue poetry.
加入商船队是我学习诗歌♥的一种方式
The Merchant Marines would be a way for me to pursue my poetry.
很多颓废派诗人都加入了 为了能更了解自己或是这个世界
A lot of beats would join to learn more about themselves or the world,
然后再去描写它
then to write about it.
你多翻翻书就知道了
You'd know that if you ever cracked open a book.
你说什么 -今晚谁都不会加入任何组织
What was that? -No one is joining anything tonight.
我们能安静地吃完晚餐吗
So can we please just finish our supper in peace?
道尔顿 今天是什么日子
Well, Dilton, what's the occasion?
我
I...
我过来是因为
I just came by because...
在融化人那件事和我爸在课堂上 放过的那部电影后
after the melting man and that movie my dad showed in class,
我知道你很不安
I know you're unsettled.
我也没办法 我不想死于原♥子♥弹♥袭击
Sue me. I don't want to die in an atomic attack.
是啊
Yeah.
但你不用担心 贾格赫德
Except you don't have to worry, Jughead.
你是我最好的朋友 我的漫画书同伴
You're one of my best pals, my comic-book buddy.
如果真的有糟糕的事发生 我会照顾你的 你会很安全
If anything bad were to actually happen, I'd take care of you. You'd be safe.
你这么说真好 道尔顿 但我怎么会安全呢
Well, that's swell of you to say, Dilton. But how would I be safe?
我直接带你去看 可能更简单
It's... It would probably be easier if I just showed you.
我的天 道尔顿
Holy crap-ola, Dilton.
你家怎么会有地堡
How does your family have a bunker?
我爸爸建的
My dad built it.
他说这里的深度足以抵挡原♥子♥弹♥爆♥炸♥
He says we're deep enough to survive an atomic blast.
以及爆♥炸♥后的任何辐射
And any radiation after the blast.
我错过了什么吗
Am I missing something?
你♥爸♥爸认为河谷镇可能成为目标吗
Does your dad think that Riverdale could be a target?
道尔顿
Dilton?
你♥爸♥爸知道什么我们不知道的事吗
What does your dad know that we don't?
我并不确定
Nothing for certain.
但在艾赛尔父母被杀前一年
But about a year before Ethel's folks were killed,
她爸爸来到我们家
her dad showed up to our house.
带了这个
With this.
马格斯先生想看看它值不值钱
Mr. Muggs wanted to see if it was worth anything.
他觉得我爸爸是科学老师 所以他应该知道
He figured since my dad was a science teacher, he'd know.
这是什么 -钯
What is it? -Palladium.
马格斯先生说他从公♥司♥偷的
Mr. Muggs said he swiped it from work.
枫糖工厂 -我想是的
The maple factory? -I guess so.
他说克里福德布罗森 有一大堆这种东西
He said Clifford Blossom was sitting on a pile of it,
用它在做什么东西
and doing something with it.
从那时起 我爸爸开始建造这个地堡
That's when my dad started building this bunker.
因为克里福德布罗森 曾经或正在用钯制♥造♥的东西
Because Clifford Blossom was or is doing something with palladium?
秘密的东西
A secret something?
值得为它杀人
Worth killing for?
在其惰性状态下 钯基本上是无害的
In its inert state, palladium is basically harmless.
但在其高纯度状态下 进行浓缩和压缩处理
But in its purest state, concentrated and compressed,
一些科学家推测 它可能比钚更不稳定
some scientists speculate it could be more volatile than plutonium
如果引爆的话比氢弹更有毁灭性
and, if detonated, more destructive than a hydrogen bomb.
这就给我敲响了警钟
This is starting to ring a bell for me.
不是普通的警钟 而是四级警报
Not just a bell, in fact, a four-alarm siren.
最近 我对我已故的前导师
I'd recently had my nose in a story
布拉德雷伯里讲的
about a palladium bomb destroying a small town
一篇关于钯炸♥弹♥摧毁一座小镇的故事 很感兴趣
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表