剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
愿意做什么有所期待很正常
expectations of what their boyfriends are willing to do.
我能提个建议吗
May I make a suggestion?
我把这个给你
I'm gonna give you this.
河谷镇高中 约1941年
贝蒂只是想和你定情
You see, Betty just wants to be pinned.
她想有被重视的感觉
She wants to feel appreciated.
之后那些感觉就会烟消云散
And then all of those feelings will settle.
徽章不就意味着 她会对我有更多期待吗
Won't a pin mean she'll expect more from me?
不会 徽章只会消除压力
Oh, no. A pin takes off the pressure.
这是每个女孩梦寐以求的象征
You see, it's a symbol for what every girl craves.
她们只是需要一个 能帮她们从学校把书拿回家
They just want a fella that's gonna carry their books home from school,
或周六晚上带她们去看电影
or take them to the movies Saturday night,
或在晚餐前给她们打电♥话♥的男人
or call them on the telephone before supper.
仅此而已
Is that all?
徽章就是承诺 凯文
A pin is a promise, Kevin.
别告诉别人
Don't tell anyone,
但这枚徽章是
but this is the actual pin
库珀先生高中时送给我的
that Mr. Cooper gave me back in high school.
这枚徽章在某种程度上满足了
See, this pin somehow answered a desire...
我们俩当时的愿望
that we both were feeling.
从那以后 一切就变得美好而纯洁了
And then things were fine and pure from that point forward.
你是个好孩子 凯文
You're a good boy, Kevin.
贝蒂是个好女孩
And Betty is a good girl.
我相信这枚徽章
And I believe that this pin...
会解决所有问题
will take care of everything.
门票
Tickets.
快来买♥♥今晚的短袜舞会门票
Get your tickets for tonight's sock hop.
快来 -你 四眼仔
Hurry up. -You, four eyes.
买♥♥过短袜舞会门票了吗
Get your tickets to the sock hop yet?
没有
No.
那掏腰包吧 书呆子
Well, pony up, Poindexter.
我朋友毒牙福格蒂要表演
My pal Fangs Fogarty is performing,
相信我 如果你错过了会后悔的
and trust me, you'll be kicking yourself if you miss it.
我买♥♥一张
I'll take one.
五张 我买♥♥五张
Five. Five. I'll take five.
对了你跟凯文说那个坏消息了吗
By the way, did you break the bad news to Kevin yet?
没有 但我会的
No. But I will.
你理解吗
Can you dig it?
撇开你在
Putting aside the fact
多利博士讲课时画画这件事不说
that you were drawing while Dr. Doiley was lecturing,
这本身就是公然违反学校规定
in and of itself a flagrant violation of school etiquette,
沃瑟斯博士和我也对
Dr. Werthers and I are also deeply concerned
你画的东西深表担心
about what you were drawing.
这些画面是怎么来的 艾赛尔
Where did the vision for this come from, Ethel?
你的潜意识 噩梦
Your subconscious? A nightmare?
电影
The movies?
这是给一个故事画的
They're for a story.
什么故事
What kind of story?
一本我赶着完成的漫画书
A comic book that I'm on deadline to finish.
所以我才在多利博士的课上画画
That's why I was drawing in Dr. Doiley's class.
我在争取佩普漫画的一份工作
I'm trying to get a job at Pep Comics.
他们就在城里
They're based here in town.
抱歉 艾赛尔
I'm sorry, Ethel,
但你要成为恐怖漫画插画师
but your budding career as an illustrator of lurid comic books
绝不是这种行为的正当理由
doesn't remotely justify this behavior.
你将被留校一周 从今天开始
You have a week's detention, starting today.
维罗妮卡
Veronica.
阿奇 嗨
Archie, hi.
关于昨晚
Look, about last night...
很抱歉我那样匆匆地离开了
I'm sorry I rushed out of there like that.
我
I, uh...
我当时真想拧下朱利安布罗森的脑袋
I sincerely was going to rip Julian Blossom's head off.
那会是他活该
Well, he would've deserved it.
我也为他对你说的话感到无地自容
And I'm mortified about what he said to you.
我真的很高兴能更好地了解你
I truly had a good time getting to know you better.
嗯
Well, um...
既然这样
in that case...
如果你还没决定好
if you haven't made your decision yet,
我还是想带你去短袜舞会
I'm still keen on taking you to the sock hop.
我很乐意 阿奇
I would love that, Archie.
但我已经做出选择了
But I've already made my selection.
我不会带任何人去
And I'm not going with anyone.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
有这么多优秀的人选
With so many excellent options,
对一个"时尚女孩"来说太难选了
it's simply impossible for an "it girl" to choose.
朱利安布罗森那样的人选
Options like Julian Blossom?
我不明白 维罗妮卡
I don't get you, Veronica.
那昨晚的闹剧是怎么回事
What was last night's dog-and-pony show all about, then?
昨晚不算 那这一周呢
Forget last night. This entire week?
把我们 把我当猴耍
Making us...Making me jump through hoops like that?
这是一种策略 阿奇
It was a game, Archie.
蜂后会让她的工蜂忙碌起来
The queen of the hive gets all her worker bees a-buzz
然后飞走 以免
and then flies away before...
以免有人被叮得太严重
Before anyone's stung too badly.
你选好了吗
So have you made your pick yet?
赫达霍珀的最新独家新闻
Here's a late-breaking scoop for Hedda Hopper:
"社会名流维罗妮卡洛吉 决定一个人去短袜舞会"
"Socialite Veronica Lodge has decided to go stag to the sock hop."
出什么事了 阿奇呢
What happened? What about Archie?
我现在是如梦初醒 贝蒂
I'm in the midst of a rude awakening, Betty.
事实证明 我对河谷镇高中的
Turns out I've been careless and thoughtless
很多男生都太粗心大意了
with a lot of the boys at Riverdale High.
尤其是
Archie, most especially,
最不应该的是 阿奇
and most undeservingly.
你不喜欢他的诗吗
Did you not like his poem?
什么诗
What poem?
阿奇给你写了一首诗 他没给你吗
Archie wrote you a poem. Did he not give it to you?
据我所知没有
Not that I know of.
反正我也不配得到
Not that I deserve, in any case.
等等 那阿奇要和谁去短袜舞会
Wait a minute. So who's Archie going to the sock hop with?
据我所知没有人
No one, as far as I know.
但告诉你一件事
I'll tell you one thing, though.
无论最后谁和阿奇去 她都是个幸运的女孩
Whoever does end up going with Archie, she is one lucky girl.
嘿 贝蒂 我能和你谈谈吗
Hey, Betty. Can I talk to you for a second?
这件事很重要
It's important.
当然可以 谈吧
Sure. Let's talk.
雪柔踢掉了我和低音歌♥团
Cheryl bumped me and the Crooners.
毒牙福格蒂要表演 显然他是上帝的恩赐之类的
Fangs Fogarty's performing. Apparently he's God's gift or something.
我听说了 小凯 对不起
I heard. Kev, I'm sorry.
没有
No, um...
是我对不起你 贝蒂 我真的很抱歉
I'm sorry, Betty. I'm really, really sorry.
我是个笨蛋 还有
I was a dope, and...
你是全世界最善良 最美的女孩
You are the most wonderful, most ginchiest girl in the world,
而我却觉得这些没什么
and I took that for granted.
我不会再那样了
That won't happen again. Um...
贝蒂库珀 你愿意和我确立关系吗
Betty Cooper, will you go steady with me?
凯文
Kevin...
这次会不一样的 我保证 我
Things will be different this time, I promise. I...
我爱你 贝蒂 真的
I love you, Betty. I do.
我的心里只有你
And you make my heart feel full.
所以你愿意做我女朋友吗
So will you be my girl?
你愿意和我一起去短袜舞会吗
Will you go to the sock hop with me?
当然愿意
Yeah. Of course.
是吗 -是的
Yeah? -Yeah.
好的
All right.
我要怎么
How do I...?
我来吧
I'll...I'll do it.
好
Okay.
好的
All right.
猜猜谁没有参加被指定的留校
Guess who didn't show up for her assigned detention.
那个叫马格斯的女生
The Muggs girl?
我很担心 菲利克斯
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表